Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Thatonegirl-14 wrote:
Blah blah blah that's all I understood. Hes heRing will be just fine, hes a big boy he can deal with his hearin problems hisself lol, its okay though glad for your concern even though we don't really care . Peace up a town down, bye now (:
I would also recommend that you stay away from the Drugs and use birth control!
known under

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I think these youths today just needs a good slap in the mouths and maybe they wouldn't be so rude. jmo
Anonymous

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

aint nobody gonna slap me in the mouth and you sure the hell ain goin to. hop off not a damn person cares what yal think. sit beind your computer screen and judge everyone. you aint any better than we are. does it make you feel like badass being old sittin behind a computer talkin shit to teenagers? get a life and stay out of ours. alright? cool. dueces

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

pisswilly22 wrote:
aint nobody gonna slap me in the mouth and you sure the hell ain goin to. hop off not a damn person cares what yal think. sit beind your computer screen and judge everyone. you aint any better than we are. does it make you feel like badass being old sittin behind a computer talkin shit to teenagers? get a life and stay out of ours. alright? cool. dueces
Just remember...I don't care how "Big and Bad" you think you are, there is ALWAYS somebody who is Bigger and Badder! Keep that in mind , so you don't have to learn it the hard way, if you mouth off to the Wrong Person!

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

First offf, do NOT try to tell me what the hell I need to do!! you need to hop the f* off. Worry about your own gosh damn kids. And hop the f* off talking about tyler & our youth. Grow up .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Thatonegirl-14 wrote:
First offf, do NOT try to tell me what the hell I need to do!! you need to hop the f* off. Worry about your own gosh damn kids. And hop the f* off talking about tyler & our youth. Grow up .
Honey, my Children are in their 40's! If you're 14 years old, I've already forgotten more than you've learned. And clean your language up when speaking to anybody...didn't your Parents teach you better than that?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Im 17 sweetheart not 14. So grow up & leave us youth alone. Goodbye. & I dont have clean language to disrespectful old people

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Thatonegirl-14 wrote:
Im 17 sweetheart not 14. So grow up & leave us youth alone. Goodbye. & I dont have clean language to disrespectful old people
Well, you're another One who'll have to learn it all the hard way!
Dropkick Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

If these youths today would just put down their "Smart phones" are whatever they are called, then just maybe they wouldn't be so stupid and could learn how to not be so rude.
Dropkick Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Btw....Just my to cents
I don't care how old you youths are 14,17,40
If you want to run those mouth like you do then
I think you deserved a good slap also!
Or may it's their parents that need a good slap?
Like I always tell my children, "your are never too old for me to give you a whipping".
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>You do NOW, but wait until you turn about 30 or 40 and you'll be lucky if you can hear, at all. If you can, you'll definitely have to wear a Hearing Aide of some kind! Is it worth it? You won't think so, then!
This has been proven by Scientific Studies, it's not just my opinion. but, I do somebody that it's happened to and I tried to warn him way back when, but he wouldn't listen and now, he's paying the price...and causing him problems in the workplace, too!
Why? Why are you arguing with children about a truck? Mind your own business. If its not coming down the torn up road you reside on then it doesn't affect you and isn't your concern. This is one of the reasons young adults act so bad. Old geezers like you think because you are a million years old you have the right to tell them how to live their lives. Leave them and their truck alone. That's for their parents to worry about not you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Why are you arguing with children about a truck? Mind your own business. If its not coming down the torn up road you reside on then it doesn't affect you and isn't your concern. This is one of the reasons young adults act so bad. Old geezers like you think because you are a million years old you have the right to tell them how to live their lives. Leave them and their truck alone. That's for their parents to worry about not you.
F U
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>F U
Only in your dreams your vulgar old woman.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your dreams your vulgar old woman.
F U

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

There have been two recent studies which proved that 86 percent of male drivers with loud music and 91 percent of male drivers with loud mufflers are compensating for unusually small penises. One of the studies even indicated that the size of the penis was in direct proportion to the decibel level--the louder the noise, the smaller the penis.
Hose

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Overseer58 wrote:
There have been two recent studies which proved that 86 percent of male drivers with loud music and 91 percent of male drivers with loud mufflers are compensating for unusually small penises. One of the studies even indicated that the size of the penis was in direct proportion to the decibel level--the louder the noise, the smaller the penis.
And of course you ran around with a tapemeasure.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Okay first off to 'Overseer58' the loudness of a truck has nothing to do with the size of someones dick, promise you that, & until you've had sex with him do NOT talk shit about his dick, it's not ANY of your concern whether he's big or little, you just need to stfu & go on somewhere before you get me pissed the hell off.
Secondly, to that old person that i've been arguing with about this since the start, its time for you to grow the hell up & quit talking shit about a teenager, didnt anyone ask for you opinion this, the one who posted simply asked WHO drove it, not lets try to tell teenagers how to live like we did in the 20's. Sorry sweetheart it's 2013 not 1920, we have loud trucks, dirty mouths, & we live a little so we have shit to laugh about when we get older, we make mistakes and we learn from them, i'm so tired of all this bullshit arguing behind a computer screen don't you have something better to do with your life?
& to whoever that said his parents didn't raise him well or whatever that was said about his parents & raising him need to stfu, his parents do a hell of a GREAT job raising him, so i'd advise you NOT to say another word about his parents. yall need to grow the hell up, & get a life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

pisswilly22 wrote:
You will someday be old sitting infront of your computer! And still swearing like a moron.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

People don't have the right to infringe on OTHER people's rights. When your muffler or your music rattle MY windows, you're infringing on my rights and you're breaking the law.

By the way, Not only does decibel level = penis size, it also equals brain size.

Turn down your music and go buy a muffler; then you can at least sound like you have a penis and a brain.
Vroooooooom

Hythe, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Overseer58 wrote:
People don't have the right to infringe on OTHER people's rights. When your muffler or your music rattle MY windows, you're infringing on my rights and you're breaking the law.
By the way, Not only does decibel level = penis size, it also equals brain size.
Turn down your music and go buy a muffler; then you can at least sound like you have a penis and a brain.
If you can't take the hear stay out of the kitchen, or in your case just move.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Camden Forum right now

Search the Camden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WOW 8,990
what are the negative effects of marijuana (Mar '09) 21 hr Zebo 2
Mark Hubble Thu Curious girl 5
Idiots that marked Obama for president (Apr '10) Thu Jeff 267
1963 Halls Drag Strip (Jan '13) Thu Thom Hastings 3
Chuck hilliard Thu wheat2 1
Poor People shouldn't have children (Apr '13) Thu Hate Me 90
•••
•••