First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Anonymous

Camden, TN

#1 Jan 8, 2013
who drives the really loud white truck with black rims?
Camden Tn

Camden, TN

#2 Jan 9, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/beckley-wv/T0...
Most likely some rude obnoxious Redneck..
anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jan 10, 2013
I think thats tylar clendenin
HahaPeople

Memphis, TN

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Why would it matter? & its spelt Tyler Clendennin*
Anonymous

Camden, TN

#5 Jan 30, 2013
hes always comin by my house waking me up in the middle of the night with that loud ass truck
Thatonegirl-14

Edgewood, TX

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Welll to "Camden Tn" it aint no 'rude obnoxious redneck' its a teenager. End of story. & to "jim tom2" I guess you need to invest in some sound proof walls & windows, cause as soon as white lightning is fixed you'll hear it allll the time. So no need in complaining, it's a rather badass truck if I say so myself.#sorrynotsorry

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 31, 2013
I'll bet it won't keep happening, if the People will keep complaining to the Police...because we do have a "Disturbing the Peace" Law in this Town and Country and Fines that go with it!
Maybe He, or his Parents, want to contribute numberous times to the County General Fund...and the County and Town can certainly use the money!
That's their choice!
Anonymous

Camden, TN

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Ive seen it around town its a badass truck.LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Edgewood, TX

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Welllll, like I said if you do not like the white lightning then sound proof your house so he dont wake you up when he drives by, & hope you have ear plugs if you see him in town & your windows down cuz hes gonna make it be loud anytime a windows down (:

Edgewood, TX

#10 Jan 31, 2013
& hes had that truck loud for a long while & hes yet to get a ticket for it being loud, so dont hold yoits the bitch mobile.

Edgewood, TX

#11 Jan 31, 2013
***& hes had that truck loud for a long while & hes yet to get a ticket for it being loud, so dont hold your breath on gettin him in trouble. Its the bitch mobile.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 31, 2013
pisswilly22 wrote:
Ive seen it around town its a badass truck.LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!!!!!
That COULD be true, but you'll be deaf in your older years! I can't believe that his Parents would allow him to install the extremely Loud Pipes for that reason, alone. I hope they're also sending him to Sign Language classes!

Edgewood, TX

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Damn too bad his system aint hooked up anymore or youd complain about that being loud & us going deaf, hell we're kids we gotta have fun! There aint a problem with loud trucks, we hear perfectly fine.(:
Anonymous

Camden, TN

#14 Jan 31, 2013
he'll only be deaf from his system everyone else will be deaf from the pipes

Edgewood, TX

#15 Jan 31, 2013
F* it! Your only young once, gotta raise hell pimp.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Thatonegirl-14 wrote:
Damn too bad his system aint hooked up anymore or youd complain about that being loud & us going deaf, hell we're kids we gotta have fun! There aint a problem with loud trucks, we hear perfectly fine.(:
You do NOW, but wait until you turn about 30 or 40 and you'll be lucky if you can hear, at all. If you can, you'll definitely have to wear a Hearing Aide of some kind! Is it worth it? You won't think so, then!
This has been proven by Scientific Studies, it's not just my opinion. but, I do somebody that it's happened to and I tried to warn him way back when, but he wouldn't listen and now, he's paying the price...and causing him problems in the workplace, too!

Location hidden

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Thatonegirl-14 wrote:
F* it! Your only young once, gotta raise hell pimp.
Ahhh, the ignorance of Youth...we all thought we were invincible. But, as we aged, we found out differently...sometimes too late for many!
That's what Parents are supposed to try and prevent...Life-Long mistakes made by their Children, who don't know any better! Apparently, some Parents aren't doing that and that's a pity! They won't suffer, but their Children will!

Believe me when I tell you...there is no Loud System or Loud Pipes worth losing some or all of your Hearing Ability. Once the damage is done, there's no replace it, other than by artificial means...if at all...and you definitely won't like that, either.
For your own good, DON'T DO IT, PLEASE!

United States

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Blah blah blah that's all I understood. Hes heRing will be just fine, hes a big boy he can deal with his hearin problems hisself lol, its okay though glad for your concern even though we don't really care . Peace up a town down, bye now (:
Anonymous

Camden, TN

#19 Jan 31, 2013
is this all you have to do is talk shit to people on topix? for real, worry about your own life not ours. were kids we make mistakes and we learn from them. i would hate to be your kid because he doesnt know what living is because you baby them to much.worry about yourself and not us kids you aint our parents we aint any of your concern. hop off

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Couldnt of said it any better pisswilly lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating Signs or Not?? 11 hr Bewildered 1
todd winters 12 hr friend looking fo... 1
Whatever happened to? Fri Bill 4
amber mcdonalds manager (Feb '14) Fri do the crime do t... 14
Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Thu WTSenior 291
Andy Pugh Thu guest 5
Kids Riding 4-Wheelers On the Roads (May '12) Jan 29 Sheeeeeeeep 28
Camden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Camden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?