Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Your humble observer of the Camden Scene drove for two days to be able to arrive in time to take in what was building up to be one of the most interesting Court Cases since the recent Casey Anthony Trial.

Joe Kyle v. Linda Cooper, a Civil Suit for Libel, Slander and
Defamation was scheduled to be heard in General Sessions Court tomorrow Thursday July 28th but then in the last 24 hours Plaintiff Kyle petitioned the Court for a 60 day Continuance arguing some 'procedural errors' by the Clerk's Office impeded his case.

This 11th hour effort to postpone Precedings appeared to some Court Observers as more of an act of desperation to 'buy time' to try and figure out a strategy that might save him from having a case lacking merit or substance that would not have the evidence and proofs required to meet criteria to prove his rather awkardly prepared Pleadings done Pro Se. Then of course, if any of his allegations were to be recognized as valid, he then must prove 'economic damages' and this of course becomes very problematic for someone who has no job, no business enterprise of any kind and appears to be financially supported by third parties.

As yours truly was trying to verify tomorrow's Court Schedule with the Court personnel late today a comment was made that JK appeared to be desperate or in panic mode with his flury of activity trying to contact the Court and the Judge trying to accomplish his 11th hour extention. It was finally Granted by the Judge and I am informed the new Court Date will be Thursday September 22nd.

Perhaps it had 'leaked out' that the Defendant's Attorney was preparing some surprises for him? Something happened to trigger this last moment panic for more time. Perhaps it was his realization that under Tennessee Law, someone sued for money that has to defend a case that does not have merit or legal basis as required by the statues would sumarially have that case dismissed and then immediately ask the Court for damages for defending the action and perhaps even punitive damages on top of that. JK would then end up having his lawsuit dismissed and end up with a Judgment against him.

Second thoughts by JK? Who knows for sure. The Courthouse employee's observation and comment about a 'meltdown' and 'panic mode' certainly would make me believe it may be 'tuck tail and run' time.
Ha Ha Ha

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

What a loser!!!
Too Bad

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Everyone has awaited the outcome of this one, and now we are going to be Chinese before we find out what happens/if anything. What a pos that can't face the lawsuit that he filed months ago!

Don't know that I would compare it with Casey Anthony though.
Hmmmmmm

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

And it could be that he is getting information about the last 2 or 3 days of posting about him on this forum. Given time even proxys can be traced.

Since: Feb 11

The Prairie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Friar Tuck wrote:
Your humble observer of the Camden Scene drove for two days to be able to arrive in time to take in what was building up to be one of the most interesting Court Cases since the recent Casey Anthony Trial.
Joe Kyle v. Linda Cooper, a Civil Suit for Libel, Slander and
Defamation was scheduled to be heard in General Sessions Court tomorrow Thursday July 28th but then in the last 24 hours Plaintiff Kyle petitioned the Court for a 60 day Continuance arguing some 'procedural errors' by the Clerk's Office impeded his case.
This 11th hour effort to postpone Precedings appeared to some Court Observers as more of an act of desperation to 'buy time' to try and figure out a strategy that might save him from having a case lacking merit or substance that would not have the evidence and proofs required to meet criteria to prove his rather awkardly prepared Pleadings done Pro Se. Then of course, if any of his allegations were to be recognized as valid, he then must prove 'economic damages' and this of course becomes very problematic for someone who has no job, no business enterprise of any kind and appears to be financially supported by third parties.
As yours truly was trying to verify tomorrow's Court Schedule with the Court personnel late today a comment was made that JK appeared to be desperate or in panic mode with his flury of activity trying to contact the Court and the Judge trying to accomplish his 11th hour extention. It was finally Granted by the Judge and I am informed the new Court Date will be Thursday September 22nd.
Perhaps it had 'leaked out' that the Defendant's Attorney was preparing some surprises for him? Something happened to trigger this last moment panic for more time. Perhaps it was his realization that under Tennessee Law, someone sued for money that has to defend a case that does not have merit or legal basis as required by the statues would sumarially have that case dismissed and then immediately ask the Court for damages for defending the action and perhaps even punitive damages on top of that. JK would then end up having his lawsuit dismissed and end up with a Judgment against him.
Second thoughts by JK? Who knows for sure. The Courthouse employee's observation and comment about a 'meltdown' and 'panic mode' certainly would make me believe it may be 'tuck tail and run' time.

JD isn't your Butt Buddy Pro Se in his frivolous lawsuit against the county or are you pretending to be an attorney again like on Scam.com

Also didn't you leave out that your propaganda wh0re filed her continuous last month 11th Hour because she finally either found an attorney dumb enough to take the case or found a financial backer or it would have been over last month. And that was after see had already gotten a 2 month continues to get an attorney because that "High Priced Attorney" she claimed to have didn't exist.

Oh yea Lair Chuck 15 do you Yahoo!???? Yahooooooooooooooooo oo oo! ;)

The Prairie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

http://www.scam.com/showpost.php... I think that's the link Mr. Sterling...LOL
Made Me Laugh

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

cwag wrote:
<quoted text>
JD isn't your Butt Buddy Pro Se in his frivolous lawsuit against the county or are you pretending to be an attorney again like on Scam.com
Also didn't you leave out that your propaganda wh0re filed her continuous last month 11th Hour because she finally either found an attorney dumb enough to take the case or found a financial backer or it would have been over last month. And that was after see had already gotten a 2 month continues to get an attorney because that "High Priced Attorney" she claimed to have didn't exist.
Oh yea Lair Chuck 15 do you Yahoo!???? Yahooooooooooooooooo oo oo! ;)
Oh please, he doesn't have a case and he knows it. He has no losses. As FT said, he is in 'tuck tail and run' mode!

The Prairie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Made Me Laugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, he doesn't have a case and he knows it. He has no losses. As FT said, he is in 'tuck tail and run' mode!
You go on believing a conman. I'll just wait and see.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

cwag wrote:
<quoted text> You go on believing a conman. I'll just wait and see.
You keep confusing the issues as well as people. The issue at hand is a Civil lawsuit brought by against someone by a documented bully who could not stand scruteny or criticism. As a wanna be 'elected public official' runnning for office he 'went after the Defendant in this matter as well as others who had the audacity to challenge their qualifications and credentials....and when they...and "they" were several who discovered his many, many arrrests and convictions for crimes in other communities where he previously lived....these people became targets of his threats and bullying. Now someone is fighting back and JK will have his ass handed to him by a real attorney when 'Aturney Ernie' pleads his case.....guaranteed.

You sir apparently come from the same 'cut of cloth' and now that people are standing up to JK and NOT folding, you find that offensive. You too are spineless looser with a drinking problem and a foul mouth who like to attack people with your 'keyboard' from the cover and safety of your Mothers house where you chose to live rather than to become a productive member of society.

Not only do confuse and try to change the subject matter of any and all discussions, you attempt to confuse everyone by saying people who take exception to your statements and opinions by allegeding they are some of your 'imagined enemies' calling them 'chuckles''RR' or conman or whatever.....

Grow up, sober up, get a job and then maybe then some woman will want to have something to do with you.

Friar Tuck

The Prairie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

Friar Tuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep confusing the issues as well as people. The issue at hand is a Civil lawsuit brought by against someone by a documented bully who could not stand scruteny or criticism. As a wanna be 'elected public official' runnning for office he 'went after the Defendant in this matter as well as others who had the audacity to challenge their qualifications and credentials....and when they...and "they" were several who discovered his many, many arrrests and convictions for crimes in other communities where he previously lived....these people became targets of his threats and bullying. Now someone is fighting back and JK will have his ass handed to him by a real attorney when 'Aturney Ernie' pleads his case.....guaranteed.

You sir apparently come from the same 'cut of cloth' and now that people are standing up to JK and NOT folding, you find that offensive. You too are spineless looser with a drinking problem and a foul mouth who like to attack people with your 'keyboard' from the cover and safety of your Mothers house where you chose to live rather than to become a productive member of society.
Not only do confuse and try to change the subject matter of any and all discussions, you attempt to confuse everyone by saying people who take exception to your statements and opinions by allegeding they are some of your 'imagined enemies' calling them 'chuckles''RR' or conman or whatever.....
Grow up, sober up, get a job and then maybe then some woman will want to have something to do with you.
Friar Tuck
I may not be right every time I call someone RR or Chuckle, but I am most the time because they do have a unique righting style, but you J.D. it is a confirmed IP address for Friar Tuck with a yahoo email address on Comcast Cable that goes all the to Florida and also matches the IP on another site that without a shadow of a doubt unless you recently gave your butt buddy your password which won't be the first time that tells us that Friar Tucks is the Famous "Multi-Millionaire"( LMAO) Known conman, master of the Pyramid Scheme, I mean Multi-Level Marketing.

You can call me whatever but you truly are the spinless coward sitting here lying to the people just to push your hate agenda because your con got stopped, then having your Pro Se butt buddy cost the people of this county money when you could have simply appealed it and it would be over an done with, and have your brain wash internet wh0re spread your lies to all the people. Sorry James you are outed.
Ditto

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

cwag wrote:
<quoted text> You go on believing a conman. I'll just wait and see.
The same could be said to you!

The Prairie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

Ditto wrote:
<quoted text>
The same could be said to you!
What conman am I believing?
Get Real

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

cwag wrote:
<quoted text>
What conman am I believing?
Man, you just never give up on trying to bait People, so that you can use it against them, do you? You think you're so slick & you definitely are not! Duh!

The Prairie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you just never give up on trying to bait People, so that you can use it against them, do you? You think you're so slick & you definitely are not! Duh!
I'm not baiting a sole, if you think I'm following a conman then tell me. I don't know any conmen personally and only deal with 2 on this forum a "Multi-Millionaire" (Yea Right) and a Hog Farmer/ Attorney
Get Real

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

cwag wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not baiting a sole, if you think I'm following a conman then tell me. I don't know any conmen personally and only deal with 2 on this forum a "Multi-Millionaire" (Yea Right) and a Hog Farmer/ Attorney
UH, at least they do have jobs, what about you?
Jason

Coventry, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

Friar Tuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Friar Tuck
Fantastic post!!! You just gained a new fan!
Jason

Coventry, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

..........Fan Base Count..........

Friar Tuck- 1 more

Cwag- negative a huge number!

The Prairie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

Jason wrote:
..........Fan Base Count..........
Friar Tuck- 1 more
Cwag- negative a huge number!
Wow you like yourself ain't you special (ed)
dawag

Trezevant, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

cwag wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not baiting a sole, if you think I'm following a conman then tell me. I don't know any conmen personally and only deal with 2 on this forum a "Multi-Millionaire" (Yea Right) and a Hog Farmer/ Attorney
sole? dumbass...DUMBASS!
Get Real

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

dawag wrote:
<quoted text> sole? dumbass...DUMBASS!
LMAO! Me, too! I thought a "sole" was either the bottom of your shoe or a kind of fish! Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Camden Discussions

Search the Camden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr thoughtful 9,246
ovenight murder/arson 11 hr camden1991 5
Water Treatment Plant (Apr '13) 21 hr gotime 58
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 22 hr doe resident 8,608
Best Waitress In Camden? Mon tiny 10
leonard (Dec '12) Mon WTSenior 21
Sam moore Aug 17 where she go 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Camden Jobs

•••