First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21 Feb 24, 2014
Roach be Gone wrote:
<quoted text>Raid, does that come in a spray can? lol
They may find out, if what they're posting is true.:)
kmatt

Tampa, FL

#22 Feb 25, 2014
bbb wrote:
<quoted text> she works for the police why else would bryan allen give her a ride home.from truck stop
This is off topic, but is the Bryan Allen your talking about around 34? He's my half brother and my Dad and I are trying to find him. Haven't seen him in 16 years and I've looked all over the internet. He's impossible to find. If its possibly the same person, please let me know :-)
yankee

Paris, TN

#23 Feb 25, 2014
we have a bryant allen and a brian allen listed in the camden phone book
smh

United States

#25 Feb 26, 2014
bbb wrote:
<quoted text>she works for the police why else would bryan allen give her a ride home.from truck stop
Wow. That's some crazy shit !!!
Random Camden Guy

Camden, TN

#26 Mar 3, 2014
Cant say every guy in Camden has had her cause I haven't touched her...
smdh

United States

#27 Mar 5, 2014
Then consider yourself one of the lucky ones.
Randon Camden Guy

Camden, TN

#28 Mar 5, 2014
Ill go with luck but I was beginning to feel left out...lol!
Shiiittt

Orlando, FL

#29 Mar 18, 2014
This wouldn't happen to be Brandie Johnson from Holmes would it?
Anonymous

United States

#31 Jan 25, 2015
yankee wrote:
we have a bryant allen and a brian allen listed in the camden phone book
Bryant allen is drug task force Benton co cop. Brian allen is a meth cook but went to prison an got out last i saw or heard of him.he had job an doing ok. That has been few months go.
Anonymous

United States

#32 Jan 25, 2015
Brandi is very sweet. Addiction make ppl do so many bad things. She been to rehab and i hope she ok. She did a number on that hubby. He would cry at work. He over it an doing good iv heard. Leave brandy alone. I would ride with the police if i needed a ride from i40 creepy. Holly bobo ppl. I have felony drug record an he is one the cop that got me. I dont plan or put myself in place to be needing a ride from the popo. Ok i hate to say but i dont know if id have my husband around her or not for one my hubby is addict and he not a whore sober an would not cheat on me just to cheat but he can not be under any kind of mind altering sub. I wouldn't trust him even if im setting beside him. Ppl we need to stop judging ppl like we are prefect. In gods eyes brandi may be ok cause she has a disease. Will god seen u to hell for being sick. So watch the tongue pray for ppl don't judge them god loves brandi and died for too. Im addict. The ppl talking shit got to sober ppl. U ppl how dont know what its like to need something to feel normal. Sober the pain of past is crippling and one pill one line one shot u say dang i feel good. It covers up the pain inside. One (ur drug of choice) is to many and a 1000 is not enough. It stop.workin normal what is that. The addiction.takes over.
guest80

Memphis, TN

#33 Jan 26, 2015
confessions wrote:
That whitfield boy finally had enough from what I heard said she was just a bum
Which Whitfield????
that 1 guy

Paris, TN

#34 Jan 27, 2015
Brandy Lynn Johnson is absolutely beautiful ....leave her be ,rumors aren't everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saddened 19 hr Booger 2
Crystal callins (Jan '13) Thu Herodotus 24
Brad Essary Mar 23 Gary the Gay 6
Greenfield Dollar General Mar 22 Timmy 9
casual encounters (Oct '11) Mar 22 Shelbyatart 20
Bills heating and cooling.... Mar 21 Susan 5
Stealing Mar 18 Anomous 1

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance