First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 25, 2013
What happened? I thought for sure there would be multiple posts on it by now.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Kezdelek Zavar wrote:
What happened? I thought for sure there would be multiple posts on it by now.
Nobody cares Joe. Everything anyone would want to know about your history and background has been exposed prior to the last arrest and conviction. You have been totally dismissed not having credibility, respect or influence. People are now just laughing at all the "huff and puff" Mr. Public Official Joe tried to project on everyone.

Who cares what happened today? You are a twice convicted Felon, chronically unemployed, with a documented 25 year arrest and conviction record involving crimes against persons and property who is so delusional as to think that anyone believes him or is impressed by him any longer. You are operating in a delusional fog, most likely influenced by alcohol and drugs banging on your keyboard until 4 am every night pretending to be an entire cast of Characters that want to talk about Joe or the people he wants to attack. No one is paying any attention any longer to Joe or to the many characters he tries to portray in an effort to feel important.

I understand the Camden Chronicle might have the official results of the Sentencing hearing. Heard unofficially the Judge threw the book at him giving him the maximum jail sentence of 11 months, 29 days along with financial considerations laid down by the Court.

I will not speculate until the Judge's Order regarding sentencing, Probation and Fines is made public, perhaps reading it in the Chronicle and not on Topix. Joe is supposed to report back to the Court on March 28th to be given the date to begin serving his time so said persons working at the Courthouse.

Get a copy of the Chronicle on Wed or Thursday and you can find out what really happened for sure.....or visit the Clerk's Office for a copy of the Court Order.

Joe you are now meaningless and in the dustbin of history as a wanna be Benton County Official. Everyone is 'distancing themselves' from you Joe.....just stay hiding in your house doing the 'pretend thing' on the Computer 24 hours a day. Is the little woman going to have to get a second job to pay all these fines and bills off or are you finally going to go out and try and get a job? Slim might give you some work down at the Algoods store?
yesyesyes

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Feb 25, 2013
I like hearing all that Good stuff about this Joe, they should thew his ass under the jail.
BC Resident

Camden, TN

#4 Feb 25, 2013
I am amazed that Sally capitalizes the same words that Sassy does, hummmmmmm. I guess they went to school together. That had to be the only class that ever taught to use capitals in the middle of sentences.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 25, 2013
BC Resident wrote:
I am amazed that Sally capitalizes the same words that Sassy does, hummmmmmm. I guess they went to school together. That had to be the only class that ever taught to use capitals in the middle of sentences.
Isn't that interesting? I caught that as well.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 26, 2013
What is interesting is why Joe wants to bury this thread....the one he started today...in the "Topix Basement" by bringing up to the top a few dozen old threads from years past.....so you don't see on the current list of topix should you be a casual visitor......yeah, that seems to be his motivation.

Why???????? Can anyone figure it out????? What was in this thread he did not like?????
disappointed

Paris, TN

#9 Feb 26, 2013
It should have been much more. Very little justice, today.
BC Alien

Memphis, TN

#10 Feb 26, 2013
The Camden Gossiper is not worth a dollar. Same shyt on here for free and possibly more accurate.
timberman

United States

#11 Feb 26, 2013
I want to thank Sally Sukemsilly. when all this shyt started I offered to bet Sally sukemsilly fifty dollars nobody would spend any time over this but some other wiser than me took me up on the bet, I am waiting to collect my fifty bucks, tanks sal .

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Sally Truthsayer wrote:
What is interesting is why Joe wants to bury this thread....the one he started today...in the "Topix Basement" by bringing up to the top a few dozen old threads from years past.....so you don't see on the current list of topix should you be a casual visitor......yeah, that seems to be his motivation.
Why???????? Can anyone figure it out????? What was in this thread he did not like?????
It is a shame that nobody can bury you.
We are sick of you.
Get off topix and leave Benton County alone!!!
yesyesyes

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>They should have your ass in a grave like you were "supposed" to be in January. Remember, having your "so-called" daughter post, telling everyone that you croaked? So why are you still here, go croak!
First thing you have lost your dame mind, second I dont have kids, third- why would I be in a grave in January. And if I want to post my fucking opinion on here about someone I know I will. Bitch you dont know me, crawl back into that hole you came out of.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Camden Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a shame that nobody can bury you.
We are sick of you.
Get off topix and leave Benton County alone!!!
Hello, Madam Commissioner.:-/

Location hidden

#15 Feb 26, 2013
1313 Mockingbird Lane wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Madam Commissioner.:-/
Hello 1313. Have a great day.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
WRONG!!! There is not enough money in this county to get me to be a commissioner. But it is nice to keep you fooled.!!!

Location hidden

#17 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You nailed it Mockingbird, just reading all the posts she made on her profile since signing up this new 'monica' in January.....there is no doubt about it.

"Camden Gal" is definitely Commissioner Debbie Kyle.

Stephen thinks so too.....
interesting enough

Paris, TN

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Stephen who?

Location hidden

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Sally Truthsayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it Mockingbird, just reading all the posts she made on her profile since signing up this new 'monica' in January.....there is no doubt about it.
"Camden Gal" is definitely Commissioner Debbie Kyle.
Stephen thinks so too.....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I Know who I am and you don't.

Location hidden

#20 Feb 26, 2013
Camden Gal wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I Know who I am and you don't.
Just based on your reaction I'd say Sally clocked you right on the money. It's ok though, calm down. It's only natural to try and turn the tides in your direction.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Feb 26, 2013
Camden Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!! There is not enough money in this county to get me to be a commissioner. But it is nice to keep you fooled.!!!
Say what you want, but there is not one other person on the planet who would defend this convict.. Therefore, it is very obvious who you are.

I hope you come to your senses and feed the bastard to the wolves instead of continuing to feed him.

Location hidden

#22 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>Say what you want, but there is not one other person on the planet who would defend this convict.. Therefore, it is very obvious who you are.

I hope you come to your senses and feed the bastard to the wolves instead of continuing to feed him.
When you get a chance check out our buddy JY's new YouTube posting. Seems he was headed to a rally to get ready for the fight. He selected his words carefully this time around. Roflmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollar general 9 hr SpeeDevil 9
Crystl Dalton 18 hr Phillip 1
Cynthia Prince (Feb '17) 23 hr IDFWU 7
Julie Mulligan? Thu trezvant city worker 3
House beside church Thu trezvant city worker 2
Why is she in jail Thu Just me 7
Nathan police officer (Aug '17) May 23 Squirrel 4

Camden Jobs

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages