|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

dang you want to bring up something from 16 Years ago. LOL
Even I have to admit that is a long time to go back.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

Hey JK when is your birthday? hmmm... is that your record? Seems a little worse than mine...makes mine seem kinda boring!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

cant wait wrote:
dang you want to bring up something from 16 Years ago. LOL
Even I have to admit that is a long time to go back.
It aint THAT long ago!!
yournamehere

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

I'm pretty sure his bday is in October.
Glad to see it

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Jumpy wrote:
Maybe there are two Joe Kyles. Do your own research at:
http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/
This is public records. If this information is incorrect,maybe we need to ask the Arizona Judicial Branch to correct their records.
Case Number: J-0205-CR-950458
Title: ST OF AZ VS KYLE Category: Criminal
Court: Sierra Vista Justice Filing Date: 03/14/1995
Judge: HONORABLE GEORGE R. KIRMSE Disposition Date: 10/27/1995
JOSEPH SAMUEL KYLE DEFENDANT - D 1 Date of Birth: 12/1964
Citation Count Description Disp. Date Disposition
NONE 1 ASSAULT 10/27/1995 GUILTY
NONE 2 UNLAWFUL IMPRISONMENT 10/27/1995 GUILTY
NONE 3 THREAT-INTIMIDATE 10/27/1995 GUILTY
Uh OH Thank You Sir
thedownside

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

The down side of all of this is that we all have some things in our lives that we aren't proud of, fortunately most of it is in our past and not brought up just to embarrass us just because we can do it doesn't mean we should.

For example public record show this
Kelly Renee Wallace
DOB: 8/1985

Case: 3GS1-2009-CR-1525
Court: 1/13/2010 9:00:00 AM
State of Tennessee vs Kelly Renee Wallace State Charge Violation Date Filing Date Disp Date Disposition Felony
FORGERY 10/31/2009 11/20/2009 1/13/2010

There are many, many others but why put all of that on here and hurt people just because we can.
Glad to see it

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

What does that have to do with the topic ?? Is she running for public office ??
Unfortunately it goes with the territory if you are going to be in the public eye then your life and your famlies life is not going to be privite. Don't matter if you're a movie star,rock star,sports hero ,politican, or even a Princess.
happy to hear it

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

im happy to hear that people dont always back down from a bully like linda kimbal. i know that is her daughters info and she has a long list that could be put on here to. looks to me like the point is that whats good for the goose is good for the bar keeper when you start slinging crap it can land on family and friends and every body gets hurt in the long run.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

thedownside wrote:
The down side of all of this is that we all have some things in our lives that we aren't proud of, fortunately most of it is in our past and not brought up just to embarrass us just because we can do it doesn't mean we should.
Kelly Renee Wallace
State of Tennessee vs Kelly Renee Wallace State Charge Violation Date Filing Date Disp Date Disposition Felony
There are many, many others but why put all of that on here and hurt people just because we can.
Charges DISMISSED!1 I dont know why you want to bring my daughters arrest up it AINT gonna take the limelight off of you!!! She aint running for office and she doesnt post here...she is at home 5 months preganate...leave her alone! If you want to fight with someone I will be happy to indulge you lowlife!!YOU ARE PITYFUL!!!
thedownside

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

The down side is clear. cast stones and stones get cast back at you. It appears this will not go well for any party involved in this hate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

happy to hear it wrote:
im happy to hear that people dont always back down from a bully like linda kimbal. i know that is her daughters info and she has a long list that could be put on here to. looks to me like the point is that whats good for the goose is good for the bar keeper when you start slinging crap it can land on family and friends and every body gets hurt in the long run.
Its not that long 4 charges...NO FELONIES..Who have I ever bullied jerkoff? Ask around I aint Kidnapped anyone...have you? Your crownies? Call me alot of things but bully just dont fit!! Its Kimbel..if your gonna talk smack about me atleast get my name right!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

thedownside wrote:
Kelly Renee Wallace
I am thinking that you should have put All my kids records on there. You are a SAD person is all I can say...not to mention a FEW short of a six pack...lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

thedownside wrote:
The down side is clear. cast stones and stones get cast back at you. It appears this will not go well for any party involved in this hate.
The differance is I REALLY dont care! My story is already out there! Jokes on you!! IALMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

happy to hear it wrote:
Just so you know...you aint HURT anybody..but youeself!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

thedownside wrote:
I am thinking you just might have lost half of the ten votes you had...
yournamehere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

Why are you so obsessed with Joe Kyle? First on the other forum and now on here. What did he so to you that was so personal?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

yournamehere wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with Joe Kyle? First on the other forum and now on here. What did he so to you that was so personal?
Why is he so obsessed with me is a better question!
yournamehere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

I know why you are so obsessed. You started the whole thing just because he supports King for sheriff. We have all seen your attacks on the other forum. Now you think every name on here is him. Well it isn't.
brisco

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

linda, why don't you just leave this alone. i know you and i know you are supporting mickey. if you will just stop all of this you will help mickey more. all this talk about your past and mr. kyles past is not helping anyone to decide who to vote for mickey. just let it go. putting the skeletons in your closet out there is just not kosher.
on looker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

brisco wrote:
linda, why don't you just leave this alone. i know you and i know you are supporting mickey. if you will just stop all of this you will help mickey more. all this talk about your past and mr. kyles past is not helping anyone to decide who to vote for mickey. just let it go. putting the skeletons in your closet out there is just not kosher.
I don't even live there and that is the smartest thing I've read on here !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Camden Discussions

Search the Camden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Newman nabs NeSmith DLMS hometown win at Clayhill 9 hr lbj flipflop 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 13 hr WTH 8,944
Idiots that marked Obama for president (Apr '10) 14 hr Jeff 173
Matt Stowe 14 hr Burt 25
cute guy in tan/gray Chevy truck (Jun '13) Thu might be me 6
injured child Wed Curious 1
tornado sirens (Apr '10) Wed parker 7
•••
•••