hello

Big Sandy, TN

#2 Aug 22, 2012
i thought everyone already knew that...hello old news
Brom Bones

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2012
And people wonder why fewer are going to church.
Biggy

Missouri City, TX

#4 Aug 22, 2012
More hypocrisy from the county's most hypocritical so called "church". What a disgrace to churches and to God.
Really

Columbia, TN

#5 Aug 22, 2012
Wow! Who is he cheating with??? Does wife know?
onlooker

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2012
"Really", why dont you link this thread with another on topix, it might possibly give you some answers.
Camden Tn

Camden, TN

#7 Aug 23, 2012
Biggy wrote:
More hypocrisy from the county's most hypocritical so called "church". What a disgrace to churches and to God.
Condemning a entire church because of a rumor ??
tisk tisk.Who do U think U R ??? The main man above ?? You need to read your Bible before you put yourself up on such a High Pedistal.We are all sinners.
Romans 2:1-29 ESV / 27 helpful votes

Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God? Or do you presume on the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience, not knowing that God's kindness is meant to lead you to repentance? But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God's righteous judgment will be revealed....
Biggy

Missouri City, TX

#8 Aug 23, 2012
Camden Tn wrote:
<quoted text>
Condemning a entire church because of a rumor ??
tisk tisk.Who do U think U R ??? The main man above ?? You need to read your Bible before you put yourself up on such a High Pedistal.We are all sinners.
Romans 2:1-29 ESV / 27 helpful votes
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God? Or do you presume on the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience, not knowing that God's kindness is meant to lead you to repentance? But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God's righteous judgment will be revealed....
Oh I've been to that church and condemned it along time. Though one good thing that came out of the church was the Tennessee River Baptist Church A REAL church that welcomes not a social club that only welcomes their type.
Camden Tn

Camden, TN

#9 Aug 23, 2012
You need to talk with Bro. Doyle about judgeing and condemning others.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 23, 2012
Camden Tn wrote:
You need to talk with Bro. Doyle about judgeing and condemning others.
Oh, I doubt that "Bro. Doyle" needs anybody's advice on judging and condemning others. But, if I can be of help, tell him to let me know, OK?:)
Really

Columbia, TN

#11 Aug 23, 2012
onlooker wrote:
"Really", why dont you link this thread with another on topix, it might possibly give you some answers.
Thanks for the hint and I linked it and got the answer, I think! WOW! What is he thinking? With her?????
hmmmmm

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Aug 23, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the hint and I linked it and got the answer, I think! WOW! What is he thinking? With her?????
how do you link with another thread?
Camden Tn

Camden, TN

#13 Aug 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I doubt that "Bro. Doyle" needs anybody's advice on judging and condemning others. But, if I can be of help, tell him to let me know, OK?:)
You still need that basic reading comprehension course.
He is the Preacher at Tn River that Biggy claims to attend.
He needs to give Biggy a lesson or 2 on Condemning a entire church on the rumor of the actions of 1 person.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 23, 2012
Camden Tn wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to give Biggy a lesson or 2 on Condemning a entire church on the rumor of the actions of 1 person.
Then why aren't you responding to "Biggy's" Post instead of mine. Are you chicken? Biggy's a Male & you never did have any guts, when it came to smarting off to a Man...we all know that!
Biggy

United States

#15 Aug 23, 2012
Camden Tn wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not condemning the church based on a rumor of the actions of 1 person. I condemned the church long ago based on first hand experience dealing with the church and its members. I'm saying that persons actions are typical of the hypocrites the make up the majority of that church.
Camden Tn

Camden, TN

#16 Aug 24, 2012
Judge Not Least You Be Judged.
Biggy

United States

#17 Aug 24, 2012
Well they judged me without knowing me so now I judge them based on their actions and I am far from the only person that feels that way about that so called church.
Camden Tn

Camden, TN

#18 Aug 24, 2012
I'm no preacher. I have only went there a few years.I don't worry about what other people may or may not think of me.Sometimes I worry about myself and pray that the lord will accept a sinner like me. I know many many good people that go there doing the work of the lord.I will say a Prayer for You.
Really

Columbia, TN

#19 Aug 24, 2012
What happened to post #1? I didn't know they could be removed.....hmmmmmmmm
onlooker

United States

#20 Aug 24, 2012
This is actually getting interesting can we restart it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
william barrett kids? how many? (Mar '14) 3 hr Long Cool Woman 5
City employees driving city vehicles. 8 hr jwhiteflal 5
Tina Ellis 22 hr Curious 1
girl at factory connection Thu JustSoYouKnow 4
Skanky junky Jun 20 Miss Gurl 21
judy baes Jun 17 Just saying 11
Judy Bates Jun 17 Just saying 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages