Legal Advice for Public Official

Posted in the Camden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Apparently Defendant Public Official was without Counsel this past Monday when the Grand Jury handed down the Indictments. Therefore I would like to be a Good Samaritan and offer some free, very good legal advice to the Defendant in Case 12-CR-81, State v. Kyle, that will be heard by Circuit Judge Creed McGinley in the month of November.

(1)You should first get rid of 'Aturney Ernie' and get more qualified counsel.

(2) Don't be a "No Show Joe" as you have been in Appealed Case of Kyle v. Cooper. You don't win when you don't show up and besides
Circuit Court Judges are not known for their sense of humor when dealing with S.A. Pro Se Defendants.

(3) Have a Fund Raiser for a Legal Defense Fund if necessary, furnish Cotton Candy and flavored shaved Ice for refreshments, music optional and invite all your friends. Getting Justice does cost some money sometimes and if Funds are needed for this purpose, I am sure you many friends and Political Supporters will be willing to help.

Sal The Truthsayer

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 26, 2012
If people in this county put in half as much time being productive as they do worrying about this "public official" it would be a much happier place to live. Having this much hate and resentment is destructive. Just let it go for goodness sakes!!!
Ray

Camden, TN

#3 Oct 26, 2012
county leader 2 wrote:
If people in this county put in half as much time being productive as they do worrying about this "public official" it would be a much happier place to live. Having this much hate and resentment is destructive. Just let it go for goodness sakes!!!
I agree with you county leader 2. This is no more than being vindictive and childish. People are tired of constant running this in the ground. I suspect we all know what 3 or 4 are behind this show of stupidity. Maybe we should talk about a few others who have done things wrong.We have a court system to take care of this and it doesn't need to be smeared all over this forum on every topic.

Location hidden

#4 Oct 26, 2012
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you county leader 2. This is no more than being vindictive and childish. People are tired of constant running this in the ground. I suspect we all know what 3 or 4 are behind this show of stupidity. Maybe we should talk about a few others who have done things wrong.We have a court system to take care of this and it doesn't need to be smeared all over this forum on every topic.
I am sure Sam Rainwater and his family feel the same way and would agree with you.

Sal
Justice

Camden, TN

#5 Oct 27, 2012
county leader 2 wrote:
If he was productive and not stirring the pot it would be different.B&E and resisting are serious charges. A menber of a board that has the responsibity of enforceing state laws under the influence is no laughing matter.
Beer Board

Roanoke Rapids, NC

#6 Oct 27, 2012
If he is convicted and hopefully he will be, will he be removed from his position? These are the things that happen when an elected offical has the power to have her shack up (at the time) boyfriend (believed to be a FELONE) appointed to ANY board!! Just saying!:)

Location hidden

#7 Oct 27, 2012
Beer Board wrote:
If he is convicted and hopefully he will be, will he be removed from his position? These are the things that happen when an elected offical has the power to have her shack up (at the time) boyfriend (believed to be a FELONE) appointed to ANY board!! Just saying!:)
Not just "believed" to be a Felon, a well "Documented" twice convicted Felon with a 25 year history of nearly 50 arrests, numerous convictions....multiple arrests and convictions for "Resisting Arrest", DUI, Public Drunkenness with most of these incidents associated with other "Aggravated Assault" Charges. Convictions and Jail time for these all these offenses was known by many and could have easily been checked by all when a small group of Commissioners controlled by James P.(The Peach Pits) choose to "Gerrymander" him into a Position of a Public Official after he had lost his bid to be a "County Commissioner".

www.bentoncountycorruption.com documents the Public Record Facts.

This says more about the people that put him in office who all knew this "Candidate" was highly damaged goods in addition to being another Commissioner's "shack up" at the time as you put it.

Commissioner James Aikers, a long time serving BC Commissioner and newly re-elected at the time he submitted his resignation during the same County Commission Meeting that this person was appointed to the Beer Board in December 2010.

County Board has the Power by means of a simple motion to remove anyone they appoint and appoint someone else. Mayor Barnett should take the "leadership" to get that Motion in Play and then let the County Voters and Citizens know the Mettle of their Elected Officials as measured by their votes on this Motion.

Since: Feb 11

The Prairie

#8 Oct 27, 2012
Akers pussed out on the county AGAIN because the Commissioners actually did their job and questioned the appointments of the mayor. that worthless shit bag quit before the person was even appointed. The minutes of the meeting reflect as much as much http://www.bentoncounty.us/meetings/2010/12-1... so you need to stop lying to the people and twisted what happens.
chuckles debunked

Malang, Indonesia

#9 Oct 27, 2012
minutes say
THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE WERE NOMINATED BY COMMISSION TO SERVE ON THE BEER
BOARD: MICHELLE MCDANIEL, BOB PACE, DARNELL SCOTT, MIKE CALDWELL, JAMES AKERS,(DECLINED)
so if Akers didnt DECLINE he would have been the fifth member and the other guy woulnt of been on it so what good did Akers do any body? hell he's quit the commission 3 times.

The Prairie

#10 Oct 27, 2012
Exactly the man who had once stood against the Good Ole Boy had sold out and could stand the fact the the commission finally stepped up to do it job and question the mayor if they didn't approve so he boo hoo'd and hit the bricks. Good riddance to bad garbage. And now with the commission almost equally split with Good Ole Boys gaining seat based on the stupidity of the citizens it looks like I got out of dodge at the right time.
snappy

Humboldt, TN

#11 Oct 27, 2012
cwag wrote:
Exactly the man who had once stood against the Good Ole Boy had sold out and could stand the fact the the commission finally stepped up to do it job and question the mayor if they didn't approve so he boo hoo'd and hit the bricks. Good riddance to bad garbage. And now with the commission almost equally split with Good Ole Boys gaining seat based on the stupidity of the citizens it looks like I got out of dodge at the right time.
Better stay out of Dodge fat azz Akers knows where you hide.

The Prairie

#12 Oct 27, 2012
snappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Better stay out of Dodge fat azz Akers knows where you hide.
Im a big boy its hard to hide if he wants to find me I'll be listed.
Justice

Camden, TN

#13 Oct 27, 2012
Chris according to your link The Lady once known as Debbie Die and now known as Debbie Kyle nominated him for the beer board postion.How can this not be a conflict of interest ??Akers is not the 1st one to leave the commission because of questionable actions by the commission.
BTW Why do you care ??You have said many many times that ya'll are not buddies. I heard you had tucked tail and snuck out of Dodge.Your Nice Guy Friend just might have bit off more than he can chew this time.
chuckles debunked

Malang, Indonesia

#14 Oct 27, 2012
it doesnt say any such thing it says THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE WERE NOMINATED BY COMMISSION TO SERVE ON THE BEER
BOARD:
MICHELLE MCDANIEL, BOB PACE, DARNELL SCOTT, MIKE CALDWELL,
JAMES AKERS (DECLINED), STANLEY DEATON, GARY FURR, BUTCH HATLER, KIM WATSON
& JOE KYLE.
IT doesnt say DYE NOMINATED KYLE any where in the minutes.
owlisintafrog

Jackson, TN

#15 Oct 27, 2012
I find it just a bit comical that the only time cwag shows up on topix anymore, is when folks are picking on his buddy Joe.
Picking may be a poor choice of words however; more like posting truthful facts about him that are not very favorable.
chuckles debunked

Malang, Indonesia

#16 Oct 27, 2012
the minutes dont say who nominate or who seconded any of that at all as a matter of fact maybe we need some one to call the people that take the minutes and ask them to do a better job of it so it shows things like that.

The Prairie

#17 Oct 27, 2012
owlisintafrog wrote:
I find it just a bit comical that the only time cwag shows up on topix anymore, is when folks are picking on his buddy Joe.
Picking may be a poor choice of words however; more like posting truthful facts about him that are not very favorable.
No if you noticed you idiot I came back once I moved because now I could careless what I say to you idiots because I don't have to deal with you idiots walking up to me in the store running your cob suckers when I clearly don't give a damn what you have to say and it you notice my first posts were about the election and that POS Romney. I only posted on this topic when I saw our not so local azzhole conmen posting again. So you can kiss my azz and have a nice day.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#20 Oct 27, 2012
Could this be an Imposter, who used to have access to this Account, and post as this Person, when they were Buddies?

The Prairie

#21 Oct 27, 2012
Linda no one has ever had access to my account other than me. Now that I don't have to worry about people harassing my girlfriend at work or stopping and harassing us in the stores because I support Obama, because I despise Borchert and friends, or because I support Joe I could careless who I offend on here.
snappy

Humboldt, TN

#22 Oct 28, 2012
cwag wrote:
Linda no one has ever had access to my account other than me. Now that I don't have to worry about people harassing my girlfriend at work or stopping and harassing us in the stores because I support Obama, because I despise Borchert and friends, or because I support Joe I could careless who I offend on here.
You have a Girlfriend??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollar general 10 hr Tboz 10
I Have a Situation....... 14 hr Jason 2
~~ Your Husband is What ~~ 19 hr Snoopy 10
Crystl Dalton May 25 Phillip 1
Cynthia Prince (Feb '17) May 25 IDFWU 7
Julie Mulligan? May 24 trezvant city worker 3
House beside church May 24 trezvant city worker 2

Camden Jobs

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages