Asst DA & Atty Leonard

Posted in the Camden Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Alvin

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Was anyone in court today that saw the deal the Leonard worked out with that Jim Willams from the District attorneys office?? I heard it was unreal? The guy walked off scott free after serious charges!! That Williams guy let Leonard do his divorce for free now they pat each other on the back! What kind of DA's office do we have???
Beaver Cleaver

Camden, TN

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Why tell Topix ?? Call the TBI

Since: Nov 10

United States

#3 Aug 21, 2012
Terry Leonard is the best attorney in all of TN.
Baby Daddy

Maury City, TN

#4 Aug 21, 2012
The judge has to approve all deals......
R Truth

Henderson, TN

#5 Aug 21, 2012
Beaver Cleaver wrote:
Why tell Topix ?? Call the TBI
That is what I thought.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 22, 2012
Maybe the star witness decided not to testify.
Alvin

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2012
I believe it wasn't a witness. It was drug charges. A lot of them

Location hidden

#8 Aug 22, 2012
Alvin wrote:
I believe it wasn't a witness. It was drug charges. A lot of them
Really? I hadn't heard about those. Was it connected to the incident at the Country Club or something separate?
Alvin

United States

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Something separate. It was big news yesterday at the court house . Everybody was stunned. T Leonard may be good lawyer but if your on the other side of the fence then it's not fair . Leonard did asst DA Williams divorce for free. That's not fair to the people of Benton county that needs justice. If I or others had all those charges we would have been sentenced for years. This dude walked away with nothing.
wannano

Big Sandy, TN

#10 Aug 22, 2012
How many charges were there and what kind of drug charges?
Alvin

United States

#11 Aug 22, 2012
Possesion of meth, manufacturing meth, Possesion schedule 2 and drug paraphernalia. Plus dude was already in trouble on theft charges and prior history of drugs. It's unreal.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Alvin wrote:
Possesion of meth, manufacturing meth, Possesion schedule 2 and drug paraphernalia. Plus dude was already in trouble on theft charges and prior history of drugs. It's unreal.
Hold on! Are you saying these charges were against a CLIENT of the Lawyer or against the Lawyer, himself?
Alvin

United States

#13 Aug 22, 2012
A client.

Location hidden

#14 Aug 22, 2012
Alvin wrote:
A client.
Good golly, Miss Molly...all this time , I thought you were talking about the Lawyer was facing charges in Court, today. LOL!
Sounds like he did his job well!
NotwhatUknowbut whoU blow

Camden, TN

#15 Aug 22, 2012
Can you say conflict of interest ??They should both be fined and lose the privledge of practicing law.
Alvin

Missouri City, TX

#16 Aug 22, 2012
Yes they should. They have already been warned before about making deals together and the Distrct attorney Hansal Mcadams stopped them months ago with even bringing in another asst DA just for Leonard. But now... It's back to square one and worse. Hansel himself needs to be questioned.
DANG

United States

#17 Aug 22, 2012
I'm glad Ter is my Lawyer.
Alvin

United States

#18 Aug 22, 2012
Glad to know our DA's office can be paid off. It's not about whose a good lawyer; it,s about fairness. What if u needed the DA's office for help to convict someone that did u or a family member wrong? U want Leonard getting favoritism and let them get off Scott free??
DANG

United States

#19 Aug 22, 2012
Alvin wrote:
Glad to know our DA's office can be paid off. It's not about whose a good lawyer; it,s about fairness. What if u needed the DA's office for help to convict someone that did u or a family member wrong? U want Leonard getting favoritism and let them get off Scott free??
Not worried, dont do stupid crap to get in trouble. If my family members breaks the law screw them.

Location hidden

#20 Aug 22, 2012
Alvin wrote:
Have you considered that there may have been a deal worked out for bigger and/or more arrests to come? I'll bet the other Drug Addicts/Dealers are wondering about that, as we speak. Some of them may even be on this Forum, trying to find out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys to avoid 2 7 min Lacraytia 6
available (Nov '11) 12 hr Kels 9
Has anyone seen the Greenfield twitter.com acco... Tue nina 6
Police Tue stay a way 9
felicia stewart ( paschall) Tue stay a way 1
joseph j clancy Mon Lisa 5
My money (Dec '12) Mon Jess 75

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance