Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 7, 2013

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Marth571 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-oUuoZ7P5SoXX
Whoever came up with that, needs to lay off the drugs...unless he's trying to prove that some People have more money to blow, than they have common sense or good taste...in which case, he's proven himself to be a Genius! Lol!

Location hidden

#3 Jan 7, 2013

Location hidden

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Marth571 wrote:
Well I live alone, so I don't know how Families would feel about this, personally, I would want alittle privacy when I'm on the computer...for "concentration" reasons, if nothing else.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 7, 2013
That wouldn't work for me I'd have it covered with newspapers and stuff. Not only that I could send a controllable wireless signal to my big TV sets if I wanted everyone to see something.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Marth571 wrote:
That wouldn't work for me I'd have it covered with newspapers and stuff. Not only that I could send a controllable wireless signal to my big TV sets if I wanted everyone to see something.
My first thought was that I'd set my coffee cup on it! Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooke plant 14 hr Jimmy 1
Christmas parade 17 hr John 1
Paige kelly Fri Hvac 22
judy baes (Feb '16) Fri Get real 22
Molesters Fri greasy nuts jr 13
Charlotte Haynes (Oct '13) Dec 6 The loser 4
David hatley Dec 5 nothisgirl 9

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance