Boondocks to finally close after all ...

Boondocks to finally close after all the violence?

Posted in the Camden Forum

ConcernedinCamde n

Medina, TN

#1 Jul 25, 2010
I read on another topic in this forum that the bar Boondocks may lose their beer license because of all the fights and drug activity going on there. Is this true or is this a rumor? I know about the stabbing and the guy that was shooting in the parking lot, but has there been more? Hope that the beer board will at least investigate and put them on probation. JMO
SARAH

Memphis, TN

#2 Jul 25, 2010
where did you see that at.
ConcernedinCamde n

Medina, TN

#3 Jul 25, 2010
SARAH wrote:
where did you see that at.
What a great place! Not a weekend goes by that the sheriff's department doesn't have to go to the Boondocks because of fighting, dui, drugs, etc. Not long ago someone was charged with shooting a gun in the parking lot, and now a stabbing. When the county commission tried to cut their hours of operation back, you had all those "customers" up on the court square saying they have a right to party and drink. At what point does the beer board look at the amount of trouble that goes on there and looks to revoked their license?

This was one of the times it was mentioned.
Dixie D

Marble Falls, TX

#4 Jul 25, 2010
The law is called out there all the time. There has been a lot of trouble there, not just those two things. I haven't heard anything about them shutting down yet but it would not surprise me.
tell me

Paris, TN

#5 Jul 25, 2010
Boondocks isnt closing and the beer board isnt gonna take their permit.
turtle soup

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2010
I'm sure Really will be chiming in soon with all the "facts."
tell me

Paris, TN

#7 Jul 25, 2010
Joe Kool I think you are right.
turtle soup

Kenyon, MN

#8 Jul 25, 2010
Because she is very smart, and I respect her.
tell me

Paris, TN

#9 Jul 25, 2010
yes, she is our local genius.
turtle soup

United States

#10 Jul 25, 2010
turtle soup wrote:
Because she is very smart, and I respect her.
Somebody is using my post name now. I don't respect her, and I do believe she's nuts, and ignorant. That's the real turtle soup talkin'.
turtle soup

Kenyon, MN

#11 Jul 25, 2010
Hey, I forgot to take my meds today, please forgive me, I am one nutty person. I think I need help.
tell me

Paris, TN

#12 Jul 25, 2010
now now now turtle are you Lindas neighbor now or Joe Kyle? Which is it?
turtle soup

Kenyon, MN

#13 Jul 25, 2010
I'm me, but I need my meds, I think I have done gone nuts, please help me.
Blissa

Camden, TN

#14 Jul 26, 2010
it needs too close down and stay closed. IMO
Dixie D

Aitkin, MN

#15 Jul 27, 2010
You ready to hang out with me again? Blissa
Really

United States

#16 Jul 27, 2010
turtle soup wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody is using my post name now. I don't respect her, and I do believe she's nuts, and ignorant. That's the real turtle soup talkin'.
How crazy, or desperate, do you have to be post to yourself, using 2 of the same names & pretending that somebody else is posting to you, using your name? That question even confused me & I'm the one that asked it!
Anyway, Jeremy is talking to & answering himself, as 2 different People using the same name! Talk about the Left Hand not knowing what the Right Hand is doing...Folks, this is what drugs will do to you!
Really

United States

#17 Jul 27, 2010
LET ME BE PERFECTLY CLEAR...I don't post under any other Name, but Really! Nor will I post under any other name, but "Really" as long as I post on this Forum!
That's a childish, ridicules & crazy thing to do...to constantly keep changing names, like you're fooling anybody! How immature can a grown man be? I guess the body matured, but the brain is gone!
Blissa

Camden, TN

#18 Jul 27, 2010
Dixie D wrote:
You ready to hang out with me again? Blissa
fake post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenfield Dollar General 5 hr Timmy 9
casual encounters (Oct '11) 10 hr Shelbyatart 20
Will Clayton 22 hr Old friends 1
Tate's Grocery (Nov '15) Tue Dr King 6
randy yarbro Tue Friend 3
Bills heating and cooling.... Tue Susan 5
Stealing Mar 18 Anomous 1

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance