Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

State v. Joe Kyle Jury Trial has concluded. The Jury found him guilty of the Aggravated Criminal Trespass (foiled Robbery attempt) and fined him One Thousand Dollars in addition to the Guilty Verdict.

The Jury was definitely making a Statement here. They did find Not Guilty on the Resisting Arrest Charge however.

A sentencing date of February 25th, 9am, was set by the Judge so he will hand out the Jail time and/or additional Probation or other punishment on that date.

72 year old widow Kitty Shelton finally sees Justice for her nightmare that began last March when Kyle was discovered in her home. He had been driven there by his fellow Benton County Beer Board Member and known associate Bob Pace. He was arrested later that day and taken to Jail after the crime was reported to 911.

Kyle maintained his innocence saying it just didn't happen and tried to delay prosecution with legal maneuverings to put off his arraignment but the Benton County Grand Jury Indicted him last Fall in lieu of an Arraignment sending the matter straight to Criminal Court.
wanna no

Big Sandy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Did he testify?
Bubba

Lagos, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I'm waiting for you Joseph I need a cute celly.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

CORRECTION:(Foiled Burglary Attempt) This violation of law, Aggravated Criminal Trespass falls under the Burglary Related Offenses:

Tenn Code Annotated Title 39- Criminal Offenses

Chapter 14, Part 4 Burglary and related offenses

39-14-406 (c)

Class A Misdemeanor (Residence is under Class A)
Up to one year and $2,500 fine.

Class B Misdemeanor (Public building like hospital university, etc) Up to 6 months.

It is unknown if the charge was as "Class A" but the Judge will no doubt see it as Class A under the definition of the Criminal Statue.

February 25th Sentencing Date will no doubt include the incarceration and possible additional fines. Normally a Trial Judge upon Guilty Verdict will order a pre-sentencing Investigation where the convicted defendants past criminal record can be reviewed and taken into consideration.

Kyle was convicted for Felony Burglary, Aggravated Criminal Trespass and theft of Property in 1990 in Henry County Illinois. This may now play as a factor in the sentencing recommendation and final sentencing by the Judge.
You are Clueless

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Sally Truthsayer wrote:
CORRECTION:(Foiled Burglary Attempt) This violation of law, Aggravated Criminal Trespass falls under the Burglary Related Offenses:
Tenn Code Annotated Title 39- Criminal Offenses
Chapter 14, Part 4 Burglary and related offenses
39-14-406 (c)
Class A Misdemeanor (Residence is under Class A)
Up to one year and $2,500 fine.
Class B Misdemeanor (Public building like hospital university, etc) Up to 6 months.
It is unknown if the charge was as "Class A" but the Judge will no doubt see it as Class A under the definition of the Criminal Statue.

February 25th Sentencing Date will no doubt include the incarceration and possible additional fines. Normally a Trial Judge upon Guilty Verdict will order a pre-sentencing Investigation where the convicted defendants past criminal record can be reviewed and taken into consideration.
Kyle was convicted for Felony Burglary, Aggravated Criminal Trespass and theft of Property in 1990 in Henry County Illinois. This may now play as a factor in the sentencing recommendation and final sentencing by the Judge.
You sir are a liar and an idiot. Misdemeanor. How much did you pay the "lady" to do this because she is clearly delusional.
Boo Hoo

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Poor Joe the Big Bad Bully! His buddy Yeager and Yeager's army better hurry up and finish their stretching, get their bags packed and load their mags. Then maybe they can storm the jail and break Joe out! Wonder if since Joe's wife is an elected official they will house Joe in the special executive suite cell at the jail that's reserved for the important, famous prisoners like Joe?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

"I did it, but it's NEVER my fault, it's ALWAYS somebody else's fault!"

Notice the quotation marks, Folks!
Bubba

Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I like virgins, is Joe a virgin you think?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

You are Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are a liar and an idiot. Misdemeanor. How much did you pay the "lady" to do this because she is clearly delusional.
So will this be the 'story' used as the basis of an appeal??

SOMEONE PAID this old widow lady to set Joe up with a phoney and false complaint???

Yes indeed the VICTIM is certainly suspect of participating in a Conspiracy with unknown persons (maybe even Sassy) to 'set up' the Defendant.

The Sheriff's Detectives investigating the case did not think the victim was delusional.

The Prosecutor reviewing the matter did not believe the victim was delusional.

The Grand Jury reviewing the case and facts who issued an Indictment did not believe the victim was delusional.

Both the Judge and jury hearing this case tried today did not think the victim was delusional and convicted the Defendant.

Are you really sure Joe that you and Bob Pace want to stick to this defense that the 'old lady' was delusional and NOTHING HAPPENED.....it has not worked thus far with anyone, not likely to fly in the future either.

The better strategy now is that on February 25th before the sentencing , instead of trying to maintain innocence and the story that the old lady is delusional, you simply 'fess up' tell the truth, have a full statement of apology that you read to the victim and the Judge, then fall to your knees crying and ask forgiveness and the mercy of the Court.

Now THAT might work.

The 'old lady is delusional' strategy is dead and like they say in the Old West, when your horse dies: Dismount.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Sally Truthsayer wrote:
<quoted text>
So will this be the 'story' used as the basis of an appeal??
SOMEONE PAID this old widow lady to set Joe up with a phoney and false complaint???
Yes indeed the VICTIM is certainly suspect of participating in a Conspiracy with unknown persons (maybe even Sassy) to 'set up' the Defendant.
The Sheriff's Detectives investigating the case did not think the victim was delusional.
The Prosecutor reviewing the matter did not believe the victim was delusional.
The Grand Jury reviewing the case and facts who issued an Indictment did not believe the victim was delusional.
Both the Judge and jury hearing this case tried today did not think the victim was delusional and convicted the Defendant.
Are you really sure Joe that you and Bob Pace want to stick to this defense that the 'old lady' was delusional and NOTHING HAPPENED.....it has not worked thus far with anyone, not likely to fly in the future either.
The better strategy now is that on February 25th before the sentencing , instead of trying to maintain innocence and the story that the old lady is delusional, you simply 'fess up' tell the truth, have a full statement of apology that you read to the victim and the Judge, then fall to your knees crying and ask forgiveness and the mercy of the Court.
Now THAT might work.
The 'old lady is delusional' strategy is dead and like they say in the Old West, when your horse dies: Dismount.
I would have to agree! On a real note that is the best advice he could possible get! The only thing I might add is also to ask God to forgive you and to lead guide and direct you in his will Joe not yours! I personaly pray that everyday!
BC resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Gee Look what I found on the Punta Gorda Florida topix forum about JD Sullivan.

Read
3 Comments
Add to my Tracker

More Punta Gorda Discussions »

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

TinkerBell38320

“TinkerBell33950”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Beware of this man. He is dangerous!
http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r499/lind ...

Beach Comber

Paris, TN

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Thats the same guy that conned my elderly mother out of her life savings. We discovered the missing funds after she passed away. Several checks made out to him as an investment in some VOIP phone system he claims to be the CEO of.$265,000
missing and paid to him.

Another Con Nixed

United States

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

He's well known for this all over the internet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

BC resident wrote:
Gee Look what I found on the Punta Gorda Florida topix forum about JD Sullivan.
Read
3 Comments
Add to my Tracker
More Punta Gorda Discussions »
Comments
Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
TinkerBell38320
“TinkerBell33950”
Since: Nov 12
Location hidden
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012
Beware of this man. He is dangerous!
http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r499/lind ...
Beach Comber
Paris, TN
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012
Thats the same guy that conned my elderly mother out of her life savings. We discovered the missing funds after she passed away. Several checks made out to him as an investment in some VOIP phone system he claims to be the CEO of.$265,000
missing and paid to him.
Another Con Nixed
United States
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012
He's well known for this all over the internet.
Are those "Throw-away" cell Phones cheaper in Waverly, where you bought the One you're posting on, than they are in Benton County?
BC resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are those "Throw-away" cell Phones cheaper in Waverly, where you bought the One you're posting on, than they are in Benton County?
I don't have a throw away cell phone and I don't live in Waverly. I live here in the county. Taking up for your buddy again are you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

BC resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a throw away cell phone and I don't live in Waverly. I live here in the county. Taking up for your buddy again are you?
Naw, just wanted to see if you were posting under a certain Name...you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Camden Forum right now

Search the Camden Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
leonard (Dec '12) 14 min Another Guest 12
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 32 min NTMD8OR 58,286
Do You Know How Much Ammunition The DHS Has Col... 1 hr brown -cooter 2
Amanda Stone (Butler) 3 hr You are ignorant 28
brittney hardin/hatley (Jul '13) 5 hr TheWord 52
shay whitfield 9 hr bla 22
Murder of Navy Seal Team 6 12 hr SpySpy 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Camden Jobs

•••
•••