wreck at big daddys
concerned

Odessa, TX

#1 Oct 8, 2012
There was yet another wreck at vig daddy's this afternoon involving a semi and a vehicle. The first one killed Alex Sharum back in march. Any one know who was involved today?
again

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 9, 2012
concerned wrote:
There was yet another wreck at vig daddy's this afternoon involving a semi and a vehicle. The first one killed Alex Sharum back in march. Any one know who was involved today?
That wasn't the first time. There have been several wrecks there.
trucker

Columbia, TN

#3 Oct 9, 2012
That's a bad spot for truck traffic and people don't pay attn like they should!! I feel for the one hurt or family's with loss but your asking for it when you pull out in front of a speeding truck we don't stop as fast as we wish we could!!
lady

Lewisburg, TN

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Guy hurt in wreck yesterday was a family member - he has broken bones,but will be ok he was not driving the driver did not get hurt. my family member was a passanger

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 9, 2012
Me and a Friend of mine were just talking about that very thing, last night, saying the very same thing as well, about how People need to get on out into the Road and get some speed as quickly as possible , particularly at a dangerous spot like that, where a Truck can be right up on a Four-wheeler before they even see them, because of the curve and little downgrade.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 10, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>more lies,you dont have any friends,skank
Not like you, I don't...and for that, I'm grateful!

Location hidden

#9 Oct 10, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>None means no one slut
I'll bet you don't know how to make a Post or speak a sentence without calling somebody a filthy name! Ghetto Trash in action!
tired123

United States

#10 Oct 10, 2012
They're just angry and crying for attention, sassy. Ignore!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Me and a Friend of mine were just talking about that very thing, last night, saying the very same thing as well, about how People need to get on out into the Road and get some speed as quickly as possible , particularly at a dangerous spot like that, where a Truck can be right up on a Four-wheeler before they even see them, because of the curve and little downgrade.
As usual, you don't know what you are talking about. The oncoming car was blinded by the sun, the same as the Sharum girl. The SUV was on the road and turned in front of the truck. If people want to turn into Big Daddy's they need to go to the next drive so they won't be blinded by the sun.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 11, 2012
county leader 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you don't know what you are talking about. The oncoming car was blinded by the sun, the same as the Sharum girl. The SUV was on the road and turned in front of the truck. If people want to turn into Big Daddy's they need to go to the next drive so they won't be blinded by the sun.
Or, buy a pair of Sunglasses and use their overhead visor.
I used to travel that route everyday coming home about 4:30-5:00, I know the perils very well. But, I also learned very quickly to slow down and pay attention to that little area and I dealt with the sun problem, also, and it's not as bad as you're making it out to be , unless you just aren't paying attention, which most Drivers don't seem to do nowadays.
Well

Grapevine, TX

#14 Oct 11, 2012
I don't think the sun is the only factor. I had to pull out from big daddy's the other day. There is a bush/tree that blocks your view as well.
Joe Ball Holladay

Paris, TN

#15 Oct 13, 2012
Sad to say but the thing blocking a LOT of peoples vision is a cellphone!!!
gobildiguck

United States

#16 Oct 13, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
why do you capitalize friend, people, road, truck, and four-wheeler?

Location hidden

#17 Oct 14, 2012
Important Words in the Discussion!
yep

Odessa, TX

#18 Oct 14, 2012
Just to clear it up and I'm not saying anyone sais this, but Alex Sharum's wreck did not involve a cell phone. The sun may have played a factor. But no cell phone involved.
mememe and me

White Oak, TX

#19 Aug 18, 2013
The sharum girl was 30ft in the parking lot when the truck hit her . The sun was not a problem the truck lost control due to the combined facts that there was 5 OOS things on that truck . Breaks vice-gripped break (air) lines . Break chambers, speeding , over hours , health card .. trucks do not take 279ft to stop at 55mpg ... the phone was not involved And she had safety sun glasses on . I'm sure if any of you would ask the girls family they would be glad to show you the THP report as the mom did me .. All this is , Is Camden Rumors .. Trucking companies need to step up and fix there Trucks . They have loaded Guns pointing them at anyone on the road around them including you and your children!! Wake up people and ask those people before you just ASSUME !!
mememe and me

White Oak, TX

#20 Aug 18, 2013
Joe Ball Holladay wrote:
Just because she was a 21 year old girl does not put a phone in her hands ! The phone was not involved .. the Truck driver may have been on his !!! But Alex Sharum was not on a phone . Even is she was she was 30ft in a parking lot where she was safe to stop and use a phone !!
toni

Big Sandy, TN

#21 May 9, 2014
trucker wrote:
That's a bad spot for truck traffic and people don't pay attn like they should!! I feel for the one hurt or family's with loss but your asking for it when you pull out in front of a speeding truck we don't stop as fast as we wish we could!!
Your mouth is over loading your butt
toni

Big Sandy, TN

#22 May 9, 2014
Joe Ball Holladay wrote:
She was not on a cell phone ok make sure it true before u say it
cousion of hers

Big Sandy, TN

#23 May 9, 2014
She was not on a cell phone. that wasn't a fact in her wreck it wasn't her fault it was his fault when there was so much wrong with the truck and the didn't take it off the road. like they should of

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Michael Boggs ? 10 hr Monk 4
Magpro (Jul '12) Sat Mibb49 33
anyone know about a bad wreck on 641 today (Jul '12) Fri Unknown 15
teazers (Aug '12) Fri Jack Soffalot 52
Michelle Zell Fri Justme 5
Jason Autry Fri Lola Jean 32
Pentecostal church (Oct '08) Fri Dinty Moore 8

Camden Jobs

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages