First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anon

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Merrell get off of your lazy a$$ and go get a dang job! Quit relying on your gf who is raising your THREE KIDS and working. Sorry but selling pills and dope isn't gonna pay ANY bill when your butt ends up in jail. I'm surprised she hasn't left your lazy a$$ yet!
lunch wagon

New Orleans, LA

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Hes my brother and Im going to kick your ass for talking smack!
haha

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Haha how can they be talking smack when it's true??????
Anonymous

United States

#4 Aug 14, 2012
anon wrote:
Merrell get off of your lazy a$$ and go get a dang job! Quit relying on your gf who is raising your THREE KIDS and working. Sorry but selling pills and dope isn't gonna pay ANY bill when your butt ends up in jail. I'm surprised she hasn't left your lazy a$$ yet!
.......... this is daniel talking now..... just to inform you I don't sell any drugs nor do I do them and of you have a problem with the way I am come talk to me about and quit hiding behind your screen .... I've put in applications and called places everyday...... and another thing im far from lazy and love to trade shoes with someone else for a day but I can't ..... and to be honest yes Trish is paying the bills and her mom and dad have helped out also.... and o do do a part I do side jobs .... every one that I can get..... just to help get our bills paid..... and you also don't know how bad I want a job so that my wife don't have to work and so she don't have to stress about the bills being paid ..... so u.til you have walked in my shoes and know what I've been through you stay off my nuts ...... f***in d**k h**d
haha

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Ok BUM! Haha
whoever

Jackson, TN

#6 Aug 15, 2012
Dman07 wrote:
<quoted text>.......... this is daniel talking now..... just to inform you I don't sell any drugs nor do I do them and of you have a problem with the way I am come talk to me about and quit hiding behind your screen .... I've put in applications and called places everyday...... and another thing im far from lazy and love to trade shoes with someone else for a day but I can't ..... and to be honest yes Trish is paying the bills and her mom and dad have helped out also.... and o do do a part I do side jobs .... every one that I can get..... just to help get our bills paid..... and you also don't know how bad I want a job so that my wife don't have to work and so she don't have to stress about the bills being paid ..... so u.til you have walked in my shoes and know what I've been through you stay off my nuts ...... f***in d**k h**d
have you ever thought about joining the service or going to school? There isint much out there for anyone, but with an education, you have an edge.
The service will train you to do something and it's a steady paycheck for you to take care of your family instead of relying on your girlfriend or her parents to pay the bills.
Just some feasible ideas to get out of your rut.
truthbetold

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2012
Don't lie we all know you sell pills and smoke the mary jane.
Anonymous

United States

#8 Aug 15, 2012
No I don't sell pill or smoke Mary jane I cook and sell and smoke dope.... im a dope head ...... I don't give a shit about anybody bit myself...... and really don't care what anybody says about it....... and got nothing else to say but .... SMOKE DOPE EVERYDAY......
Anonymous

United States

#9 Aug 15, 2012
whoever wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever thought about joining the service or going to school? There isint much out there for anyone, but with an education, you have an edge.
The service will train you to do something and it's a steady paycheck for you to take care of your family instead of relying on your girlfriend or her parents to pay the bills.
Just some feasible ideas to get out of your rut.
Not joining the service when I can work at Mcdonalds and make just as much money there as a person in the army...... only 25k a year..... and I would love to go to school. But its hard to when I am trying to get everything caught up and trying to get my family on our feet.... I want to work .... I finally gave in yesterday and went to staff partners and hopefully I can get something through them...... I don't want a job I want a job a career....
anon

United States

#10 Aug 15, 2012
You two aren't even married and I must say that if she ever does marry you it will be the stupidest decision she has and ever will make!!! Maybe no one wants to hire you because every one knows what an unreliable piece of crap you are or maybe because you wouldn't be able to pass a drug test. Every one knows that you treat her like s**t and you are only with her because she is supporting your lazy a$$! And don't say you don't want to work at mcds because you want a "career," because guess what ??? Working at mcds is better than nothing and believe me you are not under it. At least the people working at mcds has a JOB and is making money. Side jobs won't be there for the rest of your life. And if you say trish derserves better then f*cking prove it and get a damn job, boy! Yeah that's right I called you a BOY because that's exactly what the f*ck you are!

“I'm Heather...and a girl!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 16, 2012
Dman07 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not joining the service when I can work at Mcdonalds and make just as much money there as a person in the army...... only 25k a year..... and I would love to go to school. But its hard to when I am trying to get everything caught up and trying to get my family on our feet.... I want to work .... I finally gave in yesterday and went to staff partners and hopefully I can get something through them...... I don't want a job I want a job a career....
I wish you luck. If you want to go back to school you should do it online. You can work and go to school and you should be able to get loans to help you with tuition. If you are really serious I would be happy to point you in the right direction. Let me know and have a good day.
yep

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Aug 25, 2012
He is doing exactly what his momma taught him.
a non

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2012
AMEN!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Sep 4, 2012
AMEN!! Thats all she knows. she makes her living on her back .he makes his on his ass.
dennis hatley

United States

#15 Sep 5, 2012
Ya know alot of you sick pukes have a problem with daniel but im.gonna tell ya now you need to lay off his case and stop worrying about his problems and tend to your own business if you knew half of what you thought you knew about him you'd shut that cock trap of yours that your running......i know for a fact he is trying to get a job and support his family and be a man and pay his bills so im gonna tell ya now if you cant stop.talking shit about him why dont ya come find me and ill end the shit talking. Myself
wannaknow

United States

#16 Sep 5, 2012
Yeah he is trying to find a job but a job out of state so he can get away from his kids! So he can run around on trish.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#17 Sep 6, 2012
I have no idea who this Thread is about, but you People need to just SHUT UP and stay out of other People's Personal Business!
Taking care of your own Personal Problems would be a full-time job, I have no doubt!
the editor

United States

#18 Sep 6, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
I have no idea who this Thread is about, but you People need to just SHUT UP and stay out of other People's Personal Business!
Taking care of your own Personal Problems would be a full-time job, I have no doubt!
Look at the jackass calling the mule bigears.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#19 Sep 6, 2012
the editor wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the jackass calling the mule bigears.
I didn't call you anything, but it's interesting that you zeroed right in on taking it personally as though I were talking directly to you. But, if the shoe fits...
newsflash

United States

#21 Sep 8, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Have you ever thought about taking your own advice dear lady? Tells of lawsuits, grown children attempting to kill using vehicles, alleged parent abuse etc, I'd think your plate is full at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boloneys 3 hr Sol 1
team national 21 hr Mark 3
Allie herbison Mon Uaskd 2
Murder Mon Common sense 21
Lisa Patton Dec 10 class mate 1
Bills heating and cooling.... (Mar '17) Dec 6 Marionconstruction 16
Some bullshit right here 😡 (Dec '15) Dec 5 Really 8

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance