local attorney beats up girlfriend, n...

local attorney beats up girlfriend, not arrested!

Posted in the Camden Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
shiloh

Camden, TN

#1 Aug 31, 2011
saw story in the camden chronicle today, that Terry Leonard beat up his girlfriend and she is suing him. anyone know why he wasn't arrested?
Brandie

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2011
Money talks......
Joe

Collierville, TN

#4 Aug 31, 2011
What happned?
The Unknown

Camden, TN

#5 Aug 31, 2011
That's Camden for ya, Never ending DRAMA!!!
grand theft

Camden, TN

#6 Sep 2, 2011
I wonder why there wasn't an arrest made, regardless of who was involved. Is our D.A. involved in this?
Thats Wrong

Camden, TN

#7 Sep 2, 2011
http://www.lcs.net/mpd/DV_Law.htm
Sometimes it takes 2 to Tango ????
that right

Camden, TN

#8 Sep 2, 2011
Thats Wrong wrote:
http://www.lcs.net/mpd/DV_Law. htm
Sometimes it takes 2 to Tango ????
yep that is so right
msbitchtou

Paris, TN

#9 Sep 2, 2011
Joe wrote:
What happned?
Keep up! You are slow!
that right

Camden, TN

#10 Sep 2, 2011
lol
some time the train moves fast
lol
grand theft

Camden, TN

#11 Sep 4, 2011
i think it's b.s. that somebody didn't get charged. if a regular person in the community beat up their spouse, somebody would have been arrested. i guess it's who you know after all.
that right

Camden, TN

#12 Sep 4, 2011
grand theft wrote:
i think it's b.s. that somebody didn't get charged. if a regular person in the community beat up their spouse, somebody would have been arrested. i guess it's who you know after all.
u got that right its been like that for decades

N i agree with u 210%
what little i know about this case
IMO, i think it all wrong and sound like one is out 4 money n the other think he maybe untouchable. IMO i don't know either but again
IMO n that is all
what i get from what i here no facts in my opinion
Skeeter

Horn Lake, MS

#13 Sep 5, 2011
Just another day here in the heart of the beautiful
magic valley, lol.
Deputy Dog

Denver, CO

#14 Sep 6, 2011
shiloh wrote:
saw story in the camden chronicle today, that Terry Leonard beat up his girlfriend and she is suing him. anyone know why he wasn't arrested?
Why wasn’t Terry Leonard arrested??? Lots of folks know but few speak out….. and it seems if the truth be known, the High Sheriff of Benton County will have some ‘splainin’ to do soon after some hushed witnesses finish talking to TBI Investigators so I hear tell….

The incident where Attorney Terry Leonard ‘stomped’ GF CiCi happened Friday night April 15th at the Country Club Bar. She was stomped real good and had to be taken by ambulance to the ER in Jackson. The ‘hear tell’ was both were pretty high on that ‘rich white people’s drug’ plus doin ’some drinkin’……Sheriff King showed up and took Attorney Leonard over to the ER in Paris (we gotta keep this quiet and get it out of the County). Perhaps Sheriff King put the ‘quiet’ on those that knew so the story could change about this happening at their home, rather than at the Country Club bar which Terry Leonard owned.

There were several threads about this on Topix in May, one of them about Terry Leonard sellin’ the Country Club Bar to someone else, another about CiCi…..Yep, a big cover up here by the powers to be to help out the ‘rich and famous’……maybe some nice campaign contributions for the good Sheriff?
hard 2 beleve

United States

#15 Sep 6, 2011
I heard he fell out of his tractor, is that not true. The way he was walking is hard to believe some lady beat him up.
Farmers Daughter

Alpharetta, GA

#18 Sep 6, 2011
hard 2 beleve wrote:
I heard he fell out of his tractor, is that not true. The way he was walking is hard to believe some lady beat him up.
Did ya hear the one about the Attorney who fell off a tractor on top of the farmers daughter? Well this time it's not a dirty joke, it's a dirty cover-up.

This gal did a little stompin' of her own on Terry and gave him some good licks. My cousin works in the Courthouse down in Jackson and Terry was tellin’ his other lawyer friends that his story was that he ‘fell off a tractor’ and that was the reason for all his injuries. Terry put that story out there as a cover up for what really happened and then quickly put the Country Club Bar up for Sale…..and it was only about a month later the new group stepped in and bought it up. Guess he knew she would be suing him so it was time to sell out and run if he could. Also that Organization that is supposed to protect beat up and battered women was all over the place askin questions…..the hear tell is their phone rang off the hook cause so many folks knew about Terry beatin’ her up.
Mee

Memphis, TN

#19 Sep 6, 2011
Deputy Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wasn’t Terry Leonard arrested??? Lots of folks know but few speak out….. and it seems if the truth be known, the High Sheriff of Benton County will have some ‘splainin’ to do soon after some hushed witnesses finish talking to TBI Investigators so I hear tell….
The incident where Attorney Terry Leonard ‘stomped’ GF CiCi happened Friday night April 15th at the Country Club Bar. She was stomped real good and had to be taken by ambulance to the ER in Jackson. The ‘hear tell’ was both were pretty high on that ‘rich white people’s drug’ plus doin ’some drinkin’……Sheriff King showed up and took Attorney Leonard over to the ER in Paris (we gotta keep this quiet and get it out of the County). Perhaps Sheriff King put the ‘quiet’ on those that knew so the story could change about this happening at their home, rather than at the Country Club bar which Terry Leonard owned.
There were several threads about this on Topix in May, one of them about Terry Leonard sellin’ the Country Club Bar to someone else, another about CiCi…..Yep, a big cover up here by the powers to be to help out the ‘rich and famous’……maybe some nice campaign contributions for the good Sheriff?
As usual the rumor mill is going strong. The incident did not happen at the country club. It happened at his home. Read the lawsuit, dummy. Sheriff King did not take him to the ER. He wasn't hurt that badly but felt he better go to the ER after he found out Cesi went. She was not taken by ambulance to Jackson, she went to Camden, via her brother. Get your story straight or keep your mouth SHUT!!!
hard 2 beleve

United States

#20 Sep 6, 2011
I love those $hithouse rumors, lol. I wanted to buy a gun but afraid too because if someone saw me in the store holding a gun, by the time it got on the forum, I had robbed the gun store and killed about four people.
hey hey

United States

#21 Sep 6, 2011
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual the rumor mill is going strong. The incident did not happen at the country club. It happened at his home. Read the lawsuit, dummy. Sheriff King did not take him to the ER. He wasn't hurt that badly but felt he better go to the ER after he found out Cesi went. She was not taken by ambulance to Jackson, she went to Camden, via her brother. Get your story straight or keep your mouth SHUT!!!

When and where it happened is not the point. NO ARREST is the point! Tony King should be investigated for this! If I beat up my gf ..sent her to Er Tony would have me arrested so fast id have whip lash! HE IS JUST AS CROOKED AS THE REST!
hard 2 beleve

United States

#22 Sep 7, 2011
hey hey wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where it happened is not the point. NO ARREST is the point! Tony King should be investigated for this! If I beat up my gf ..sent her to Er Tony would have me arrested so fast id have whip lash! HE IS JUST AS CROOKED AS THE REST!
I'll bet anybody you don't have the backbone to tell him that to his face, that's a challenge.
hey hey

Benton, AR

#23 Sep 7, 2011
hard 2 beleve wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet anybody you don't have the backbone to tell him that to his face, that's a challenge.
Well of course I don't. Do you think I want to go to jail for jay walking everytime I cross the street. That's how it works here. I'm no criminal, but I'm no dumbass either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magpro (Jul '12) 44 min Dinty Moore 29
Tawny dalton 10 hr Do Not Even 2
Erica Bradford (Mar '14) 18 hr Truth 11
What's your favorite music , are you saved ? Sun North End Prophet... 1
Sasquatch's religion Aug 19 Pride of the Nort... 19
Jon craven Aug 18 CyberGuy 10
Jaclyn Griffith Aug 17 Old friend 1

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance