Right On

Irving, TX

#1 Jan 11, 2013
He said what everyone is afraid to say but knows its true!
Rock on brother, rock on!
USA

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Yeager you have plenty of support out here. Like I've always said they will take my gun out of my cold dead hands.
Those protected wealthy sophisticated government people don't live the life we do.
Justice

Camden, TN

#3 Jan 11, 2013
support

Paris, TN

#4 Jan 11, 2013
WTG YEAGER!
zippy

Camden, TN

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Just heard that little video has probably cost us a new industry that was going to locate here.
here we go again

Paris, TN

#6 Jan 11, 2013
zippy wrote:
Just heard that little video has probably cost us a new industry that was going to locate here.
BullSh*T
What Industry?
Every time anything happens in Camden you idiots jump on the blame game and say the same thing.
It's free speech and defending his constitutional rights. Too bad YOU don't have the spine to do the same.
here we go again

Paris, TN

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Yeager is NOT alone in his thinking.

Wyoming Threatens Arrests for Federal Gun Grabbers.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

lawmakers in Wyoming have proposed a "Firearms Protection Act" that provides a state-level annulment of any ban against semi-automatics or magazines that hold 20 or 30 rounds or more.
http://legisweb.state.wy.us/2013/Introduced/H...
Justice

Camden, TN

#8 Jan 11, 2013
If he was pissed off before you know he's pissed now.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/20559778/tn-firearm...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 11, 2013
USA wrote:
Yeager you have plenty of support out here. Like I've always said they will take my gun out of my cold dead hands.
Those protected wealthy sophisticated government people don't live the life we do.
LMAO! Who're you trying to kid? People like you would be Yes-siring and No-siring all over the place, if they came to get your guns, which they won't...but, if they did, you couldn't hand them over fast enough! LOL!
jus me

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2013
I don't think that our guns should be taken. When and if they take our guns....ONLY CRIMINALS WILL HAVE THEM!!! This is not good. Also I was reading that Billy Graham wouldn't even come to the white house and meet with the present president because he had called us (people in the south) people raised on bible and gun ?????? I forget the exact words. Could anyone please help me find the rest of this article? I just want us to keep GOD in all we do.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 19, 2013
jus me wrote:
I don't think that our guns should be taken. When and if they take our guns....ONLY CRIMINALS WILL HAVE THEM!!! This is not good. Also I was reading that Billy Graham wouldn't even come to the white house and meet with the present president because he had called us (people in the south) people raised on bible and gun ?????? I forget the exact words. Could anyone please help me find the rest of this article? I just want us to keep GOD in all we do.
Billy Graham is in very bad health and unable to travel, and has been for quite awhile. The quote you're referring was made during Obama's first campaign or early on, in his first Term in office, and it was referencing an entirely different issue from Gun Control.
I don't know where you're getting your information, but it cold not be more incorrect and distorted!
If you People would stop "muddying the waters" of each and every issue, with Lies and distortions, we might get somewhere in this Country and solve some of these important Issues that we're facing.
But, you would rather just spread BS every chance you get, just to promote your Agenda...and you seem to want to ignore the truth if it doesn't fit that Agenda and that's the main reason that we are all still suffering from problems that would have gotten better much quicker, if you only stop doing that! You just create Mass Confusion and Chaos and a total distraction from the REAL Issues that we should be working on solving!
ksld

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2013
i think it is funny how pissed off this over load testosterone anal retentive idiot yeager is. i laugh so freaking hard watching his viens pop. tooo funny. i bet the FBI is watching this freak like a hawk.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 19, 2013
ksld wrote:
i think it is funny how pissed off this over load testosterone anal retentive idiot yeager is. i laugh so freaking hard watching his viens pop. tooo funny. i bet the FBI is watching this freak like a hawk.
I wouldn't take that bet, but I would bet that it's not just him , but all of his, even casual, acquaintances also.
I would also bet that they'll be doing it for a very long time!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14 Jan 19, 2013
USA wrote:
There are also many,many warnings about him....by people qualified to make those warnings:

http://www.wallsofthecity.net/2012/12/james-y...

This list many very good reasons you would not want to do business and get HIS training.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe Kyle seeks commission seat in 3rd district (Jul '10) 4 hr Get rid of Joe Kyle 39
Good looking guy named Siler Mon gi joe 16
Women leaving town Sun ahop71 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Apr 25 yes 297
Climate Change (May '13) Apr 25 Sparky 20
Tony Cindy King (Oct '14) Apr 24 ron 4
Poll is "really" a forum bully? (Jun '10) Apr 22 Mississippi gurl 154
More from around the web

Camden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]