James Yeager: Knowledgable expert or...
Jackmeoff

Booneville, AR

#170 Jan 5, 2013
ThePJChief wrote:
<quoted text>
I have 28 years experience as a USAF Pararescue Jumper and I've seen more than enough PTSD during my career to know the signs and symptoms, so definitely "yes", I'm qualified. I also know what I don't know and have consulted several counselors as well as two separate psychiatrists to review my data as well as make preliminary evaluations based on his displayed behavior such as vocal and body language as seen in his many videos and most especially, his written comments to persons who both respond both positively as well as negatively to any material he posts. I'm now looking for information directly from people who have had face-to-face dealings with him.
This is the last question I will answer from you. Thank you for your concern as to my intentions and qualifications. I have answered all that I intend to. Have a good day.
Get a life man and quit being jealous. I bet you envy him don't you..
James Yeager

Paris, TN

#171 Jan 5, 2013
Meeting adjourned.
Dave Keenom

Clinton, SC

#172 Jan 5, 2013
I am as local as Clarksville. I have known James for several years and he is a outstanding trainer, person, and citizen. He is a type a person and known for speaking his mind. That is a refreshing trait at least you know where he stands on issues. Some might find him abrasive because he offends their delicate sensibilities but so what. It is a somewhat free country and we can still express our views. I trust him with my life.
Vette

Emory, TX

#173 Jan 6, 2013
PJ Chief thinking:
"Shit, that didn't work, I'm moving to plan B"-- I'm going to undermine that SOB if its the last thing I do on earth- to hell with working- I'm on a mission"
James Yeager

Chanute, KS

#174 Jan 7, 2013
One last thing. Do you guys want to know the real reason why this guy made this thread? Because we slept together and I didn't call him. I married a woman, sure. But I like to sleep with guys. I have nothing to be ashamed about. Whatever. Get a life. There are a lot of men of herculean physique such as myself out there. It doesn't have to be. Be an adult and move on. It was just a fling.
GOTX

Paris, TN

#175 Jan 7, 2013
^^^^^ Not James Yeager^^^^^^^^
Mike S from Illinois

Brighton, MO

#177 Jan 7, 2013
I met Yeager about 9 years ago at a class that several of my friends, who had trained with him before, encouraged me to take with them. They warned me that everyone either loved him or hated him. I suppose that I fit more with the former than the later. I returned several times to TN to train with his company. I later worked for him for a short period of time. I've stayed in his home, witnessed his giving nature, his love of sharing his vast knowledge of all things firearm related, and his low tolerance for bullshit. It is my opinion that he is one of the more positive influences that I've experienced. Say what you like PJ. It's irrelevant to most that know him personally.
Justice

Camden, TN

#178 Jan 10, 2013
In the news.Should be on the news tonight.10 pm channel 4
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2013/01/10/weap...
nothingshocksmea nymore

Brentwood, TN

#179 Jan 10, 2013
"Tactical Response CEO Lists False Firearms Training Credentials Online, State Says"

EVAN MCMORRIS-SANTORO 5:38 PM EST, THURSDAY JANUARY 10, 2013

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/t...

"But Dalya Qualls, a spokesperson for the Department of Safety and Homeland Security, told TPM that's just not the case.

"I have confirmed with our Handgun Unit that Mr. Yeager is not a Department of Safety and Homeland Security certified handgun instructor and Tactical Response is not a department certified school," Qualls said in an email.

Though Yeager lists himself as a "firearms instructor," Qualls told TPM he is not certified by the department and that there is no such certification offered. "
Justice

Camden, TN

#180 Jan 10, 2013
Police Chief of Big Sandy. :)
nothingshocksmea nymore

Brentwood, TN

#181 Jan 10, 2013
Justice wrote:
Police Chief of Big Sandy.:)
<snicker>. Over "Barney" and the dog and what, 3 crimes
Walmart Shopper

Jackson, TN

#182 Jan 10, 2013
Well PJ how does it feel to be right?
yeah right

Keller, TX

#183 Jan 10, 2013
PJ wasnt right at all. PJ is a moron. You go give up your guns leave everyone elses alone.
If there were more Yeagers in the U.S. they wouldnt have destroyed our constitution.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#184 Jan 11, 2013
ThePJChief wrote:
Yeager is becoming an internet legend with all his videos on YouTube proclaiming all his expertise and knowledge in the field of tactical shooting and combat experience? He claims to have an IQ equal to that of Einstein and says his reputation in the community is spotless. He says he has never lost a fight and also posted a video on YouTube (which he has removed) stating that he will "break your back" if you call him a coward. He's been called out on many occasions and has always responded the same way, he blocks the person calling his bluff and resorts to cursing the people who disagree with him, mainly citing that the person challenging him has a uh, problem with his genitalia size.
What I'm asking for is for people with FIRST HAND knowledge of Yeager's personality and experience to come forth and comment on him, citing your personal experiences with the guy.
I'll be the first to start by saying that I've had several run-ins with him and none of them were anything but a total letdown. He's loudmouthed, arrogant, and has a mind so narrow that his scratch pads are only a half inch wide. The words "rude, crude, and obnoxious" come to mind, along with "semi-knowledgable". My opinion only.
Please, local people only should respond. It's important that you have in-person, first hand experience with him so that my "opinion poll" will be as unbiased as possible.
Delusional Sociopath is the right answer and is proven now by his You Tube Rant Jan 9th that has now gone viral after being picked up by National News Media. It will probably get him a 'visit' by 'authorities': Sally called it right, day one, page one of this thread only JK posting as Zimbobway wanted to disagree and Promote this guy saying he was a friend of Joe Kyle?? James is delusional, but NOT THAT DELUSIONAL.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/11/ta...
here we go again

Paris, TN

#185 Jan 11, 2013
So we conclude that Sally is a sociopath with delusions and obsessions with James Yeager and a guy named Joe Kyle and Sally doesn't support the 1ST amendment nor the 2ND amendment of the constitution.
nothingshocksmea nymore

Brentwood, TN

#186 Jan 11, 2013
"State Suspends Gun Carry Permit for TN Man Who Made Viral Video"

link: http://www.wsmv.com/story/20559778/tn-firearm...

"CAMDEN, TN (WSMV)-

A Middle Tennessee firearms trainer who made an ominous and very public promise in a YouTube video that gained national attention this week, has had his handgun carry permit suspended Friday by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security.

James Yeager, 42, had his permit suspended based on a "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public," the department said in a statement."

More at link...
here we go again

Paris, TN

#187 Jan 11, 2013
There are 8 pages of this 7 page forum of people posting support and in agreence with James Yeager., why are you claiming that there is only one person that disagreed with your armchair internet psychology?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#188 Jan 11, 2013
I wonder if the Feds will also investigate one of his Self-Proclaimed "Best friends" for making more than one Death Threats, on the Internet, directed at a local Citizen?
Justice

Camden, TN

#189 Jan 11, 2013
Stop wondering they are going to be watching anyone and everyone that talks like this.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/20559778/tn-firearm...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#190 Jan 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
I wonder if the Feds will also investigate one of his Self-Proclaimed "Best friends" for making more than one Death Threats, on the Internet, directed at a local Citizen?
Don't worry THAT BEST FRIEND'S COMMENTS AND RELATIONSHIP TO JAMES YEAGER....AND THAT BEST FRIENDS COMMENTS IN SUPPORT OF JAMES YEAGER HAVE BEEN PASSED ON TO THE AUTHORITIES.

So called BEST FRIEND is not even allowed to possess a firearm, much less have a conceal/carry or participate in Yeager's "Unapproved and non certified training. Twice convicted felons cannot own a gun period.

Therefore all of the accolades and promotion this "Best Friend" is doing for James Yeager does not make sense. James really needs to do a second look at who is defending and promoting him.....maybe not an association he wants to have long term....

Sal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Firewood for sale 1 hr A cold SOB 1
Beth Douglas (Apr '17) 1 hr A CONCERNED friend 54
Cougar sighting?? 2 hr A Hrm Crk Fan 3
RIP Willy Butch catfish place 4 hr Carol Borchert 2
deputy chris owens 14 hr A Patriot 3
What do yall know about Shaye Dodson? 15 hr Anon 1
Should men punish their wives? (Jun '13) Jan 13 ladyWilliamson2 49

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance