James Yeager: Knowledgable expert or...
Really Sassy

Tucker, GA

#368 Jan 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>Stalking, are you? And it's "Ms. Sugar" to you, Bubba!
Ok Ms Sugar. Just because you haven't heard of some place doesn't make it not correct. You aren't anything anyone would ever stalk Ms SugarTits.
Forrest Gump

Paris, TN

#369 Jan 18, 2013
You know, I been thinking about Mr. James Yeager saying he's smarter than 97% of the rest of us. When I was in the U.S. Army (not Mr. Yeager's patriot army) my Drill Sergeant told me I must have an IQ of at least 160. So depending on which one of those IQ tests of Mr. James Yeager's is the right one: 122, 145, 172 I might really be smarter than Mr. James Yeager! My Momma and Jenny would be so proud to know that! I wish Mr. James Yeager could join the U.S. Army cause they need really smart people like him.
Really Sassy

Tucker, GA

#370 Jan 18, 2013
Forrest Gump wrote:
You know, I been thinking about Mr. James Yeager saying he's smarter than 97% of the rest of us. When I was in the U.S. Army (not Mr. Yeager's patriot army) my Drill Sergeant told me I must have an IQ of at least 160. So depending on which one of those IQ tests of Mr. James Yeager's is the right one: 122, 145, 172 I might really be smarter than Mr. James Yeager! My Momma and Jenny would be so proud to know that! I wish Mr. James Yeager could join the U.S. Army cause they need really smart people like him.
The video's I've seen indicate an average at best IQ. He may know more than the average person about guns but the knowledge stops there and ignorance clearly takes the leading role with real life. One would be wise not to put all his or her eggs in one basket with this one.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#371 Jan 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize anyone owned any of the forums. Contrary to your belief this one isn't owned by you. Maybe you should get out of the house more often because it's a fairly new home on a fairly new street or subdivision. You certainly are not the final authority. I know where you live anyway sugar. It's not like videos and posting of that little house hasn't been seen before.
Are you sure? We can already see that you're not too bright, so I ask again...are you sure?
Really Sassy

United States

#372 Jan 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure? We can already see that you're not too bright, so I ask again...are you sure?
Yes stupid I am very sure. Unlike you I don't need to make up untruths. I buy and sell your type for entertainment. Please paint your front door and mow your lawn. You are trashy, old, ugly and poor.

Location hidden

#373 Jan 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes stupid I am very sure. Unlike you I don't need to make up untruths. I buy and sell your type for entertainment. Please paint your front door and mow your lawn. You are trashy, old, ugly and poor.
LMAO, Chit...you couldn't buy a ticket outta Town, if the Cops were after you! BTW, when you tried to do that, how'd it work out for you?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#374 Jan 18, 2013
Is it true James Yeager is cleaning his store out?
Really Sassy

Dallas, TX

#375 Jan 18, 2013
I'm so dry, make me wet spy*.
Really Sassy

United States

#376 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, Chit...you couldn't buy a ticket outta Town, if the Cops were after you! BTW, when you tried to do that, how'd it work out for you?
lol. What is a poor old broken down ho like you gonna do once your former sweetie is in jail? You will have no one but yourself to blame when you discover he has no access to the Internet and people still hate you on topix. Then whatcha gonna do Mrs SugarTits?
False Teeth

Big Sandy, TX

#377 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. What is a poor old broken down ho like you gonna do once your former sweetie is in jail? You will have no one but yourself to blame when you discover he has no access to the Internet and people still hate you on topix. Then whatcha gonna do Mrs SugarTits?
She will then think we are all her neighbor, or other silly nonsense.

Location hidden

#378 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case on the "not too bright" part...you proved it for me!

Location hidden

#379 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Celebrate!
Really Sassy

United States

#380 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I rest my case on the "not too bright" part...you proved it for me!
You long ago proved your ignorance on post number one. Now fast forward to modern day. You are still proving your ignorance many thousand post later. You just can't teach an old worthless dog new tricks.
Really Sassy

United States

#381 Jan 19, 2013
False Teeth wrote:
<quoted text>She will then think we are all her neighbor, or other silly nonsense.
Yes you do have a point. Lol. Some democrats never learn.
Duck

Kansas City, MO

#382 Jan 21, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
seems like your still a kiss ass just trying to get back into his good graces. dork.
Doesnt seem to me that I ever left them. thats the point.
yankee

Millington, TN

#383 Jan 21, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
no sin in being ugly poor or old BUT a person doesn't have to be trashy, hell soap is cheap and we have plenty of fresh water around. just sayin
Really Really Sassy

United States

#384 Jan 21, 2013
yankee wrote:
<quoted text>no sin in being ugly poor or old BUT a person doesn't have to be trashy, hell soap is cheap and we have plenty of fresh water around. just sayin
maybe don't just say. That should be an obvious idiot.
Louis

Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine

#385 Jan 21, 2013
Really Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe don't just say. That should be an obvious idiot.
What?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#386 Apr 10, 2013
"Firearms Instructor Could Regain Carry Permit:(WSMV-TV NEWS VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.wsmv.com/video...
Jeanna

Mckinney, TX

#387 Apr 10, 2013
NEWS FLASH!!!!! He got his permit back a week ago! Damn you are SOOOOOOOO behind on things! DUH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal callins (Jan '13) 14 hr Chris J 25
Brad Essary 14 hr Sad 7
Sister of Murder Victim Randy K.Travis (Dec '14) 14 hr Buford 8
Saddened Sun Inhumane 3
Becky Corbitt (Jan '16) Sun Whysoserious 7
tommy dale dunning (a.k.a Tj) (Jul '10) Sun Certified 11
casual encounters (Oct '11) Mar 22 Shelbyatart 20

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance