Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#62 Jul 9, 2013
owlisintafrog wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pigs"??
Most that hate the police are the ones that are the criminals themselves.
You're absolutely right! The reason being, they're on opposite ends of the Law!
The Criminals are trying to commit every Crime they can and want to, and the Cops are trying to stop them and catch them after they do it, so they can be punished and innocent Victims can be protected from the Predators. Criminals don't like that, or the ones who are trying to do it. Thus, "opposite ends of the Law"...Good Guys vs "Bad Guys"....and May the Good Guys ALWAYS Win!
hehe

Lampasas, TX

#63 Jul 9, 2013
just hear Al last nights city meeting that the city attorney recommended that any body that has a pro lem with ken beam needs to file a lawsuit. guess what folks the lawsuits are gonna start flowing in!
BCAlien

United States

#64 Jul 9, 2013
The lawsuits have been flowing in. I think your stuck with this gunslinger. He,ll probably kill somebody and be a hero for it.
camdenite

Charlotte, NC

#66 Jul 11, 2013
what's super cool cop gone and done now?
officer Jake em up

Charlotte, NC

#67 Jul 12, 2013
what I do yo?
hes at it again

Mount Vernon, AR

#68 Jul 12, 2013
Ken Beal? hahahaha! he has cost the city a fortune over the years. even the cops don't like him.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69 Jul 14, 2013
BC Alien wrote:
<quoted text>Hate cops??? How bout gov. in general.
http://www.school-for-champions.com/history/w...
Now if you like we can just call them gunslingers. You know the same guys who carry around portable electric chairs.
Hate cops? Move to Afghanistan where there is no law, just the Taliban.

Location hidden

#70 Jul 14, 2013
hes at it again wrote:
Ken Beal? hahahaha! he has cost the city a fortune over the years. even the cops don't like him.
Why don't you grow a Pair and go tell him that to his face!'cause your a Chicken-Chit, that's why! You don't have the Guts!
hes at it again

Farmington, MO

#71 Jul 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you grow a Pair and go tell him that to his face!'cause your a Chicken-Chit, that's why! You don't have the Guts!
Oh I have and his biotch too. The Beals and single-handily screwed the people out of so much money it is pathetic. They need to be kicked off the people's tit.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#72 Jul 15, 2013
Everyone would like to see the person attempting to smear MR. ROBO COP......get his 'just deserts'......the poster going after Mr. Robo Cop and his wife experienced Mr. Robo Cop's experienced hand at keeping law and order.

When you are a twice convicted Felon with a long and involved history of 40-50 arrests and several prison and jail terms going for you, then you are just naturally prejudiced against effective and successful "law and order types" like Robo Cop.

I say Hooray for Robo Cop and Thank you sir for the job that you do for the community. We understand why the 'bad guys don't like you and have it in for you.

We have their "number" too.
here we go again

Paris, TN

#73 Jul 15, 2013
So Manner Man, you are claiming that Larry Ross, who the thread is intended show has filed a 1/2 million dollar lawsuit against the city because of the actions of Ken Beal, has been to prison several times and been arrested 40-50 times? That's rather interesting.

Location hidden

#74 Jul 15, 2013
hes at it again wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I have and his biotch too. The Beals and single-handily screwed the people out of so much money it is pathetic. They need to be kicked off the people's tit.
How much did you screw them out of?

Location hidden

#75 Jul 15, 2013
here we go again wrote:
So Manner Man, you are claiming that Larry Ross, who the thread is intended show has filed a 1/2 million dollar lawsuit against the city because of the actions of Ken Beal, has been to prison several times and been arrested 40-50 times? That's rather interesting.
You know, it was in the Local Paper a long time ago that this had all been settled in Federal Court in Memphis. But, there's been NO Report, to my knowledge, about this latest Lawsuit that you keep harping about! How strange!

Or, are you just dredging up REALLY Old News, to keep some chit going , or start some New. You're known for doing that and you certainly have nothing else to do, except make Other's Lives Miserable!
If nobody will hire you, why don't you Mow the Yard, Plant some Flowers, Clean out the House your Mother bought you...ANYTHING productive and LEAVE EVERYBODY ELSE ALONE! We just want to forget that you even exist, but you're determined to keep us from doing that! THAT'S A MENTAL DISEASE!
175 WJW

Paris, TN

#76 Jul 15, 2013
His Time Is Up wrote:
Man Sues Camden Police for More than Half a Million Dollars
By Cyndi Lundeberg
By clundeberg@wbbjtv.com
Story Created: May 14, 2013 at 10:31 PM CDT
Story Updated: May 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM CDT
CAMDEN, Tenn.- A battle 10 years in the making is brewing in Benton County. On one side, Camden Police who said they arrested a drug dealer and confiscated what he bought with the money he made. On the other side, Larry Ross who said he is the victim of bad police work.
"As far as his life, it destroyed him. His health is gone, he can no long work to try to make a living," Terry Leonard Ross' attorney said.
According to court documents, after months of surveilling Ross, Camden Police got a drug warrant and searched his home and confiscated more than $628,000 as well as drug paraphernalia.
During a 2006 hearing a financial expert witness for the state testified that Ross could not have generated that kind of money from his personal business. Ross attributed his large sums of cash in part to his grandfather.
"He worked himself to death and he saved every dime, and the government took it away from him. They destroyed this mans life," Leonard said.
During the 2006 trial, a Memphis judge ruled in favor of Ross saying even if the state had proven he was a major drug dealer they failed to prove the money, 41 guns, house boat and several cars were purchased with drug money.
"We've got the best judicial system in the world. It's not perfect and sometimes bad things happen to good folks," Leonard said.
He also said while Ross will never get back all he's lost he hopes this case can serve as an example not just in Benton County but nationwide.
"I think we got a good police department and excellent sheriff's department. But as in any profession you're gonna have a bad apple or two."
The Camden Police Department was advised by their lawyers not want to comment on the upcoming negotiations with Ross. Ross and his attorney are expected to begin meeting with Camden Police in the coming month to determine if a settlement can be reached. If not, Ross is seeking damages for nearly a decade of attorney fees as well as material items lost.
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Man-Sues-Cam...
Look at the DATE of the NEWS REPORT! Idiot!
175 WJW

Paris, TN

#77 Jul 15, 2013
Story Created: May 14, 2013 at 10:31 PM CDT
Story Updated: May 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM CDT

IDIOT!
175 WJW

Paris, TN

#78 Jul 15, 2013
BTW Does my screen name look familiar to you? hummm.
175 WJW

Paris, TN

#79 Jul 15, 2013
You are so flipping slow you would have to speed up to stop.

Location hidden

#80 Jul 15, 2013
Who the heck are you talking to. You seem to be having a Mental Breakdown right here on Topix!
175 WJW

Paris, TN

#81 Jul 15, 2013
Like I said.... Too slow to even know how stupid you really are.
Nive "Dodge" on the acknowledging the date of the news report of the CURRENT lawsuit! Deny Deny Deny... Libtard!

Location hidden

#82 Jul 15, 2013
175 WJW wrote:
Like I said.... Too slow to even know how stupid you really are.
Nive "Dodge" on the acknowledging the date of the news report of the CURRENT lawsuit! Deny Deny Deny... Libtard!
Two months ago and "Negotiations" were supposed to begin "within" a month from the date of the Article, which was, at least, a Month ago. Now, who's the REAL "IDIOT" and you're falling apart so badly, you can't even type...what's a "Nive"?

You just go crazy whenever you find out something that most People already knew about, don't you? That's always been your problem..."A Day Late and A Dollar Short"! LMAO @ YOU, Muckraker!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 15 hr ucanthandletruth 9,444
Amee Allen Northcutt & Don Hayes' Trashy Affair (Mar '11) 19 hr tarin 43
Bennie Moore 22 hr hallsfolk 2
Beth stefenson turner (Oct '11) Tue Amanda Fisher 10
What happened to Joe? Tue guest 54
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Tue none 1,376
Randy Kem Travis' Tue Truth Seeker 8
•••
•••
Camden Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••