Handcuffed and carried away

Handcuffed and carried away

Posted in the Camden Forum

Action News Reporter

Grapevine, TX

#1 Dec 11, 2012
And so come the close of another chapter as he was cuffed and stuffed after a 2 & 1/2 hour trial. He never said a word the entire time.
wanna bean

Camden, TN

#2 Dec 11, 2012
For how long this time?
rere

AOL

#3 Dec 11, 2012
kyle or damesworth

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Action News Reporter wrote:
And so come the close of another chapter as he was cuffed and stuffed after a 2 & 1/2 hour trial. He never said a word the entire time.
Hate for you to get everybody's hopes up. Nothing happened! hahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Now, don't tease us if you don't mean it! You'll cause us to start the Party too early!

Location hidden

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, don't tease us if you don't mean it! You'll cause us to start the Party too early!
No party today.LOL Nothing was done except to set a court date for next year. You will have to wait a while longer! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa hhaha

Location hidden

#7 Dec 11, 2012
:(
Freeman

Plano, TX

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
:(
Take a pill and turn that frown upside down.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Hopefully, only for a short while...only for a short while.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 11, 2012
The suspense will just be prolonged. I have told you before. Joe will go free. Oh happy day! hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Dont

Camden, TN

#11 Dec 11, 2012
county leader 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No party today.LOL Nothing was done except to set a court date for next year. You will have to wait a while longer! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa hhaha
We can all look forward to having Sassy and Sal rant and rave for a while longer. I guess old Sal got caught with so many lies he is sitting back dreaming up some more to post. Those two remind me of the old saying--monkey see, monkey do. LOL
Action News Reporter

Grapevine, TX

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Do you idiots think those 2 are the only ones in court in this county?

Location hidden

#13 Dec 11, 2012
Dont wrote:
<quoted text>
We can all look forward to having Sassy and Sal rant and rave for a while longer. I guess old Sal got caught with so many lies he is sitting back dreaming up some more to post. Those two remind me of the old saying--monkey see, monkey do. LOL
Sassy would die and dry up if she didn't have anything to rant about. It's almost Christmas. Give her a break. The only thing she will have to do on Christmas is harass Joe. Sad, sad life of an old reprobate.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 11, 2012
county leader 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy would die and dry up if she didn't have anything to rant about. It's almost Christmas. Give her a break. The only thing she will have to do on Christmas is harass Joe. Sad, sad life of an old reprobate.
You call this Harassment? Read his Posts to and about me , on 2 different Topix Forums, for almost 3 years and you'll know what REAL harassment is! Don't be fooled by all the differnt User Names and Addresses...I wasn't! Check out all the altered pictures and libelous bogus Slurs and misinformation about me and my Family, too! That is ALL Real Harassment!
Darla

Plano, TX

#15 Dec 11, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You call this Harassment? Read his Posts to and about me , on 2 different Topix Forums, for almost 3 years and you'll know what REAL harassment is! Don't be fooled by all the differnt User Names and Addresses...I wasn't! Check out all the altered pictures and libelous bogus Slurs and misinformation about me and my Family, too! That is ALL Real Harassment!
I have not seen him post anything.
Action News Reporter

Grapevine, TX

#16 Dec 11, 2012
Sassy managed to turn yet another discussion that wasn't about her into a discussion all about her. What's new?

Location hidden

#17 Dec 11, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahaha
She failed to defend herself as being an old reprobate! Different names don't fool me. Two can play at that game, including you if you are smart enough. From what I know of you he hasn't told even half of the story.
Curious1020

Paris, TN

#18 Dec 11, 2012
Sassy managed to turn yet another discussion that wasn't about her into a discussion all about her. What's new?
AS USUAL!
HENRY CO KNOW IT ALL

Paris, TN

#19 Dec 11, 2012
county leader 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahaha
She failed to defend herself as being an old reprobate!
ummmm... because SHE IS ONE!
hehehehe

United States

#20 Dec 11, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid it would not have gone on for three years it YOU would just stopped. so get over yourself tick tick tick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laney haze Fowler Career Criminal 2 hr Gary 1
Lost ball bag? 3 hr Andyd 3
My money (Dec '12) 18 hr Joseph J Clancy 80
Mark Burns 21 hr Shade 3
grampas bbq Sun class reunion 1
Chs volleyball Sep 22 Likeem 1
Hope Center Scam (Jan '15) Sep 18 Just saying 12

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance