First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disturbed

Sebastian, FL

#1 Jun 23, 2012
http://www.offshorediver.com/pdf/Hurt%20Feeli...
You left Issues without filling out the report.
Where ya at on Facebook.Or do U need the chicken report too ??
Left of Extreme

Clarksville, TN

#2 Jun 23, 2012
Bahaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Good one!
I haven't been over there in a while but one of my buddies said he tucked tail and ran after getting spanked daily for the last few months.
Or maybe he just saw the writing on the wall... A future without Obama in the White House.
Yep

Sebastian, FL

#3 Jun 23, 2012
He was definitely disturbed.Hope he finds the help he needs.
RIP

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2012
Issues - There is none when all the monkeys dance to the same totalitarians song. Oh wait let's lock this discussion!
Disturbed

Medon, TN

#5 Jun 26, 2012
I will miss the guy/girl. Now TBC has no one to argue with.
Disturbing

Camden, TN

#6 Jun 26, 2012
Are You saying disurbed had gender isues also ??That would explain alot.
the real rambling man

Coventry, RI

#7 Jun 26, 2012
Disturbed on TBC is a snot nosed crybaby Obama wanna-be buttbuddy Hershey highway bandit.

“I Love Big Government”

Since: Jun 12

Deerwood Park Ivuree Towur

#8 Jun 26, 2012
the real rambelling man, that is no way to tlak abuot one of the grate pollitickal minds Bentnon Cuonty has ever knowed.

Dissturbd is jsut two smart fore Bentnon polliticks and that littel sight of Bartnon's was a waist of his brayne powerr and he haz mooved on two biggur and better thangs.
Mo Disturbing

Medon, TN

#9 Jun 26, 2012
He kicked ass on TBC....GONNA MISS HIM

Location hidden

#10 Jun 26, 2012
Mo Disturbing wrote:
He kicked ass on TBC....GONNA MISS HIM
I remember seeing his posts and 95% of them were copy and paste from left wing sites. His posts rarely contained anything original.

I never saw one topic where he kicked butt. In fact all I ever saw was him getting his butt handed to him on a daily basis and I believe that is why he left the site. A person can only stand having their backside handed to them so many times.
RIP

United States

#11 Jun 27, 2012
WagginABunch wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember seeing his posts and 95% of them were copy and paste from left wing sites. His posts rarely contained anything original.
I never saw one topic where he kicked butt. In fact all I ever saw was him getting his butt handed to him on a daily basis and I believe that is why he left the site. A person can only stand having their backside handed to them so many times.
Now your just parroting Barton. Please explain what the following means.

Dear White People,

Don't you just hate immigrants?

Sincerely,

Native Americans

Location hidden

#12 Jun 27, 2012
I'm not parroting anyone, but John and I do seem to think alike, so it should come as no surprise that we might say something similar.

The only parrot in this discussion would be Disturbed. No original thoughts or posts. Everything he ever contributed was recycled drivel from the left wing sites he frequented on his mama's computer.
RIP

United States

#13 Jun 27, 2012
I see you are unable to explain. Perhaps its endemic to issues in their understanding.

The only mystery is why disturbed stayed as long as he did trying to explain such simple concepts to those who cannot hear.

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig. Oink Oink
Mo Disturbing

Medon, TN

#14 Jun 27, 2012
WagginABunch could not hold a candle to Disturbed. Talk about a ass-kicking! One thing about him...he/she always had the facts to back up his/her statements.
Wrong

Martin, TN

#15 Jun 28, 2012
Like a moth drawn to a flame .He had to come back. Most TROLLs have no control.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 28, 2012
Mo Disturbing wrote:
WagginABunch could not hold a candle to Disturbed. Talk about a ass-kicking! One thing about him...he/she always had the facts to back up his/her statements.
Not sure about how wagginabunch would hold up in a debate with disturbed but I know how he held up against some of the posters on TBC. Got his butt handed to him daily and left just before he was really shamed by a couple of 'em. He tucked tail and ran while only bruised and bloodied instead of staying and being buried. Smartest thing he ever did on there.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 28, 2012
Does anyone know how to find Disturbed's Facebook page or was he just lying about having one? Will not surprise me one bit if he doesnt have one. Prolly the best excuse for running away he could come up with. When crying racism no longer works running skeered is what chickens and democrats do.
Mo Disturbing

Medon, TN

#18 Jun 28, 2012
Disturbed was constantly kicking Barton's ass on his own website. This one person beat the crap out of Ted and Kipt. He was always catching them in lies. They would get silent and then start another topic. I watched every day and they were beaten to a pulp. It got to where the moderators were editing the conversation to give the right wingers a chance.
Wrong

Martin, TN

#19 Jun 28, 2012
Wrong !!! He's still lurking and posting. Anyone can have a facebook page.Getting people to visit and friend your page is a entirely different matter.
Mo Disturbing

Medon, TN

#20 Jun 28, 2012
Wrong wrote:
Wrong !!! He's still lurking and posting. Anyone can have a facebook page.Getting people to visit and friend your page is a entirely different matter.
I just went over and read TBC forum. Looks like he is bragging a bit. He has argued that the health care law is constitutional...and he is right. John Barton and his gang were wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Climate Change (May '13) 9 hr Giant Killer 18
Tony Cindy King 14 hr ron 4
Poll is "really" a forum bully? (Jun '10) Wed Mississippi gurl 154
drug problem in BC (Apr '14) Apr 22 girl 25
meth cooks caught in Haz Mat suits at Harmons C... Apr 22 hopper 4
Best Bar in Benton County Apr 21 jukebox 2
Good looking guy named Siler Apr 18 Ocg 10
More from around the web

Camden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE