Im a closet lesbian
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Leave it better, Not worse.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 9, 2011
I feel a burning desire to finally come clean with you all and admit that I am a lesbian and am looking for an honest connection with another lesbian that is like me. I prefer some one bigger than me so she would have to weigh at least 400lbs so that I will feel skinny and beautiful standing next to her. This way I will be the good looking one. She will have to spend a lot of money on scented lotions and perfume to cover up my smell when we are out in public. She will have to have a good car because mine really is a POS and needs work, not to mention that it looks really bad and is an embarrassment to be seen driving. She needs to be handy around the house and know how to paint so that she can paint the front door of my little house because it really looks ghetto and trashy like I picked it up at the west Camden landfill. She will have to be thick skinned so she can put up with my constant name calling and abusive language because any one that know me would tell you that I cuss like a sailor and love to drop the F bomb all of the time. She shouldn't really care about going to church because she will only need to believe what I tell her to believe and do as I say. All interested females can contact me here or get my number out of the phone book or search the forum because it has been put on here many times by my drug dealing next door neighbor who keeps harassing me on here by using more names than they can keep track of. I will respond to all serious inquiries!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 9, 2011
My Drug Dealing/Addict Neighbors forging my Name, again. they're getting geared up to do nothing , but hound me...so it's time for me to go, Folks. I've had a good Day & I want to keep it that way. Drugs & perverted Activities of the whole Family have driven all of them just about crazy, so they are unbelievably vile & disgusting. Just BEWARE!
the real willie

Paris, TN

#3 Jan 9, 2011
lmao
the real willie

Paris, TN

#4 Jan 9, 2011
i kissed a girl n liked it

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 9, 2011
ReaLLy-ReaLLy wrote:
I feel a burning desire to finally come clean with you all and admit that I am a lesbian and am looking for an honest connection with another lesbian that is like me. I prefer some one bigger than me so she would have to weigh at least 400lbs so that I will feel skinny and beautiful standing next to her. This way I will be the good looking one. She will have to spend a lot of money on scented lotions and perfume to cover up my smell when we are out in public. She will have to have a good car because mine really is a POS and needs work, not to mention that it looks really bad and is an embarrassment to be seen driving. She needs to be handy around the house and know how to paint so that she can paint the front door of my little house because it really looks ghetto and trashy like I picked it up at the west Camden landfill. She will have to be thick skinned so she can put up with my constant name calling and abusive language because any one that know me would tell you that I cuss like a sailor and love to drop the F bomb all of the time. She shouldn't really care about going to church because she will only need to believe what I tell her to believe and do as I say. All interested females can contact me here or get my number out of the phone book or search the forum because it has been put on here many times by my drug dealing next door neighbor who keeps harassing me on here by using more names than they can keep track of. I will respond to all serious inquiries!
This is a Fake Post.
But I'll give you this, you should move to NY and become an writer and write a TV show set-come cause you all are good on making things up. Hick with all talent you-all have they may even make a show about yall.
Here's a name you might kick it off with, Big mind trapped in small city dump town.

You all are good, I laught so hard I had tears rolling down my face.
1. cause it all lie's
2. you stalk Really all the time (that's not funny)
3. if you all would put this kind of effort into life, yall would go far in life.
4. If you think about it, it is really sad, so you have to laugh to keep from crying.
5. You should give Taylor Perry a call. You have all emotions in your made up/real story just like he does.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 9, 2011
the real willie wrote:
i kissed a girl n liked it
was it Madonna? or Britney ? mmmmmm or both. LOL just kidding with you.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 9, 2011
Really-Really wrote:
My Drug Dealing/Addict Neighbors forging my Name, again. they're getting geared up to do nothing , but hound me...so it's time for me to go, Folks. I've had a good Day & I want to keep it that way. Drugs & perverted Activities of the whole Family have driven all of them just about crazy, so they are unbelievably vile & disgusting. Just BEWARE!
Rx2, honey you should call Life-Time, I truly think they would may a show about your situation, I sure there are more going thur this same thing as sad as it is.

“Leave it better, Not worse.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8 Jan 9, 2011
Thank you, Melissa, my good friend!

“Leave it better, Not worse.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Jan 9, 2011
I meant Blissa, not Melissa. I just seem to have Melissa on my mind again tonight!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Jan 9, 2011
ReaIIy-ReaIIy wrote:
I meant Blissa, not Melissa. I just seem to have Melissa on my mind again tonight!
Why, are you doing this to Really?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 9, 2011
ReaIIy-ReaIIy wrote:
Thank you, Melissa, my good friend!
The name is Blissa, not Melissa or Alissa and I'm not your friend. I'm Really Really, Friend.

“Leave it better, Not worse.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12 Jan 9, 2011
Blissa wrote:
<quoted text>The name is Blissa, not Melissa or Alissa and I'm not your friend.
But, you were my friend last night when you were licking my kitty!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13 Jan 9, 2011
you are so not right in the mind. Seek help for yourself.
surfer

United States

#14 Jan 10, 2011
double R, i am glad you come forward with ths, although everybody knows it anyway. I wish you the best in your future endevors but please don't get somebody fatter than you because you won't be allowed in any department stores without your wide load signs,plus it will hnder others in the isles.
surfer

West Union, SC

#15 Jan 10, 2011
double R i could use a wide load right now, i feel frisky
surfer

United States

#16 Jan 10, 2011
ha ha ha ha hey dude

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#17 Jan 10, 2011
Tell me, Bi-sexual surfer Neighbor, isn't it true that the Mexican Baby Momma that your so crazy about, kicked you out & replaced you with a Black Drug Dealer, who gives your Baby Momma the left over drugs to sell out of the house that she kicked you out of? Also, isn't it true that you Son, who was born with seizures because of your & your Mexican Baby Momma's drug use, is right in the middle of all the Bi-sexual Sex Orgies & Drug Parties that go on constantly at your Mexican Baby Momma's house, in Bruceton, that she kicked you out of, because you're Bi-sexual? And isn't it true, that there's a Shoplifting Gang, which includes your Sister, that sell the stolen merchandise out of that house, all right in front of your Son , with special needs & your Daughter? Isn't it true, that all of the Drug Addicts & Bi-sexuals that are constantly at the house that your Mexican Baby Momma lives in with your two Kids, doing lines of Cocaine & Meth, right in front of your 2 Kids?
Isn't it true that your 2 Kids, one with special needs, are constantly being exposed to every Illegal & Perverted Act that can be imagined, while you were still living there & now, also, & the only thing that bothers you or any of your Family about it, is that you can't be right back in the middle of it, so that you can take advantage of all the Gov't. Freebies that your Mexican Baby Momma & her new Black Live-in are getting?
Isn't all of this true? And BTW, aren't you still driving without a Driver's License? And are you still drawing that Gov't. Disability Check, because you claim you started hearing voices at the age of 11 & you learned how to fool the DR.s into diagnosing you as a Paranoid Schizophrenic with Tourette's Syndrome, so you could make Meth & sell drugs, instead of working at a real job?
Isn't all of this true? Isn't it true that you won't leave me alone because I've never wanted anything to do with White Trash People like you & I've never spoken to any of you & don't intend to, because you made no attempt to even hide what kind of People you are from the minute you moved in. In fact, you wanted everybody to see it because you had been raised as if there was nothing wrong with it?
Isn't it true that your Mother had you dealing drugs, out of your Drive-way, before you were even old enough to drive a car?
Isn't all of this true?
There's alot more that I'll save for a later date!
surfer

West Union, SC

#18 Jan 10, 2011
ha ha ha ha i think i smell a double load

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#19 Jan 10, 2011
surfer wrote:
ha ha ha ha i think i smell a double load
I take that as a, "Yes, it's all true"!
paris guy

Paris, TN

#20 Jan 10, 2011
now we have established that you are a bigot and a racist but at least you dont try to hide your true self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is she in jail 2 hr Just me 7
Dollar general Wed Facts 8
Nathan police officer (Aug '17) Wed Squirrel 4
Child abuser/molester- Frank Shumate Wed True 100 7
Julie Mulligan? May 22 Like it is 2
Seeking mobile home May 21 STORM 1
Boondocks saloon May 20 Overseer58 8

Camden Jobs

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages