live video from meetings

Posted in the Camden Forum

watch it live

Harrisburg, AR

#1 Jul 10, 2013
The Mayors office just got $30,000 in new computers and technology. why did he refuse to broadcast county meeting over the internet when it was offered for free?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 10, 2013
watch it live wrote:
The Mayors office just got $30,000 in new computers and technology. why did he refuse to broadcast county meeting over the internet when it was offered for free?
Why didn't you ask HIM, instead of us? Make that phone call that you keep trying to get everybody else to make and ask him, then Report back!
Do something beneficial for the Citizens of this county , for a change...for a BIG Change!
Now, don't be "skeered"! He won't bite...too hard!
lipstick on a pig

Paris, TN

#3 Jul 10, 2013
maybe they didn't want to distract the mayor from his duties. why don't you call and get back to us with an answer? He's a Democrat, you are a Democrat. Maybe he will extend you some courtesy.

Location hidden

#4 Jul 10, 2013
lipstick on a pig wrote:
maybe they didn't want to distract the mayor from his duties. why don't you call and get back to us with an answer? He's a Democrat, you are a Democrat. Maybe he will extend you some courtesy.
You've never been known as "an original thinker", have you?
lipstick on a pig

Paris, TN

#5 Jul 10, 2013
Have you? What was your original thought?
BCAlien

United States

#6 Jul 10, 2013
If there's a libtard on a pig, which ones on top?
Pretty Sad

Camden, TN

#7 Jul 10, 2013
I thought the Commissioners have been overriding just about every decision the mayor made ?? Why hide the meetings and I mean ALL public meetings including committee meetings ??A well informed public would be able to make better decisions at the voting polls.
watch it live

Harrisburg, AR

#8 Jul 10, 2013
I talked to the mayor at the courthouse. I asked him personally when I was at the courthouse in February to pay property taxes. He said it would be too much trouble and would cost thousands of dollars

Location hidden

#16 Aug 8, 2013
BCAlien wrote:
If there's a libtard on a pig, which ones on top?
Not the Libtard...she wouldn't have sex with a Pig! But, the Libtard would be on top, if he was beating some sense into the Pig, a monumental task to beat some sence into any Pig, I'll grant you. But, if it can be done, a Libtard can do it...and all Pigs need it, desperately!

Location hidden

#17 Aug 8, 2013
I should have made it clear that I was talking about the TEA Bagger Pigs, in the above Post...^^^^..!

Location hidden

#24 Aug 18, 2013
Here we go, again!...Sigh...

Location hidden

#25 Aug 18, 2013
Folks, it won't let me Report Abuse on here, apparently the Rogue Moderator has disabled the Permalink, so they can't be reported to Topix...THEY THINK!
qwerty

United States

#26 Aug 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Folks, it won't let me Report Abuse on here, apparently the Rogue Moderator has disabled the Permalink, so they can't be reported to Topix...THEY THINK!
We here observers of Topix, appreciate it so much when Linda Copper expresses the level of personal and inner unhappiness she does. Funny chit to see you twist in the wind over some of the stupidist chit EVER! Drama queen to 25th power. What an empty world you live in, where your best friend on here is a know topix troll and sexual deviant. So sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor People shouldn't have children (Apr '13) 17 hr really 100
Poll is "really" a forum bully? (Jun '10) Sun Julia 152
Csc metals Sat JRW 2
Nepotism in Benton County (Sep '14) Sat JRW 27
Hope Center Scam Sat JRW 9
Great article in the Camden Paper about the Ben... Sat Julia 7
Are involved with this? Mar 27 kittystripes 12
Camden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web