benton county police and newspaper

benton county police and newspaper

Posted in the Camden Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fed up

Paris, TN

#1 Aug 29, 2012
does not understand how there have been about 30 car break ins this month and two businesses robbed and the newspaper hasnt published an article alerting the community so they can be alert to try and prevent being robbed.i think benton county needs to policies enforced why when reporting have your things stolen the police inform you to just ask around check pawn shops that we have a better chance as individuals to find our stuff ourselves. seriously what are they here for? they dont take fingerprints off of anything and even if by chance they do find the perp so what they will just get 11/29 suspended anyways doesnt matter whatb u do no jail time just probation so they can rake in that money. i mean seriously the police get paid to pretty much just ride around town like a teenager it disgusting

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 29, 2012
fed up wrote:
does not understand how there have been about 30 car break ins this month and two businesses robbed and the newspaper hasnt published an article alerting the community so they can be alert to try and prevent being robbed.i think benton county needs to policies enforced why when reporting have your things stolen the police inform you to just ask around check pawn shops that we have a better chance as individuals to find our stuff ourselves. seriously what are they here for? they dont take fingerprints off of anything and even if by chance they do find the perp so what they will just get 11/29 suspended anyways doesnt matter whatb u do no jail time just probation so they can rake in that money. i mean seriously the police get paid to pretty much just ride around town like a teenager it disgusting
And just where did you get this information about the Car Break-ons and the Business Robberies?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 29, 2012
...Break-ins...
fed up

Paris, TN

#4 Aug 29, 2012
my car was one of them
haha

Paris, TN

#5 Aug 29, 2012
that sucks

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 29, 2012
fed up wrote:
my car was one of them
Somebody doesn't like you!
hmmmm

Camden, TN

#7 Aug 29, 2012
I also had a 4 wheeler stolen and the police pretty much said there's nothing they could do. Isn't that their job? To do something?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 29, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
I also had a 4 wheeler stolen and the police pretty much said there's nothing they could do. Isn't that their job? To do something?
You'll hear from them if they find one that matches the description of yours.
bob

United States

#9 Aug 30, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody doesn't like you!


how does this comment help anyone? He is talking about the newspaper and your being rude right out the shoot. "Somebody doesn't like you?"
Someone breaks into a car to rob and you assume "someone" doesn't like him? wow. let me give you a example on how to respond in kindness:

"So sorry about the break in of your vehicle. Hope you did not lose to much. Yes is is sad that crimes are not getting enough attention. Wish the best for you and that you find out who did this."

You see Lina Cooper, you can be nice. If you REALLY REALLY try. Oh from now on I will ALWAYS post to you using your real name. It is important the community has a clear knowledge of who you are to make a fair understanding of your mind and comments.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 30, 2012
My question is what was in your car that was worth taking the time and effort to break into it? Where was it parked and did it have any kind of an alarm system, as some of the newer ones do?

And did they steal the car or just break into it.
what she really means

Paris, TN

#11 Aug 30, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
My question is what was in your car that was worth taking the time and effort to break into it? Where was it parked and did it have any kind of an alarm system, as some of the newer ones do?
And did they steal the car or just break into it.
what she really means
what valuable item did you leave on display in your car that INVITED them to break in? if you had something in your car then its YOUR FAULT that they broke in!
if you parked in a dark area, its YOUR FAULT because you should have parked in a well lit drive way or in your garage.
if you don't have a garage then its YOUR FAULT, you should have built a garage for your car!
if you have an alarm, then why didn't you set it? if you didn't set the alarm then its YOUR FAULT THAT THEY BROKE IN AND STOLE YOUR BELONGINGS AND IF YOUR CAR DOESN'T HAVE AN ALARM THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT ONE AND INSTALLED ONE SO AGAIN ITS your fault!
that's what she REALLY REALLY meant to say.
For your information

New Johnsonville, TN

#12 Aug 30, 2012
now if really sassy was a cop she could explain what to ask,but she is only a rude and nasty little girl, so stop picking on them!!!!(fed up) has had a traumatizing event in their lives and your 2 cents is just rude and unnecessary.
Fed-up I hope you find your things and hopefully this will help the public know what is going on in our town, I am glad to know and will watch my things closer, so thank you

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13 Aug 30, 2012
Frankly, I think the whole Thread is a bunch of made-up stuff. I haven't heard anything about that many Vehicle Break-ins on the Scanner, this month. In fact, I don't remember hearing about even one. But, around 30 in one month would certainly have gotten my attention, since that would have been, at least one a day.
Ray

New Johnsonville, TN

#14 Aug 30, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody doesn't like you!


If that statement was true then they would steal everything you own since you are one of the most disliked persons in the county.
I can imagine what you told people who called in about such when you were a dispatcher. You are so very hateful and rude.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15 Aug 30, 2012
I must have hit the nail right on the head.

Move along , Folks, nothing to see on this Thread and nobody worth talking to and nothing worth discussing.
fed up

Paris, TN

#16 Aug 30, 2012
i was trying to make the community aware myself since noone else has tried to let people kno and tyes my car was parked in my carport in my own drive way and to rude people i hope they hit your cars next
I C said the Blind Man

Camden, TN

#17 Aug 30, 2012
A letter to the editor might help.I know for a fact that several cars were got into during a Wed. night church service recently. Nothing of value was taken because there was nothing to take.The cars were unlocked and stuff spread around where someone was looking.Recent Nashville news report says there is a gang traveling around breaking into cars.
paranoia

Odessa, TX

#18 Aug 30, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Frankly, I think the whole Thread is a bunch of made-up stuff. I haven't heard anything about that many Vehicle Break-ins on the Scanner, this month. In fact, I don't remember hearing about even one. But, around 30 in one month would certainly have gotten my attention, since that would have been, at least one a day.
Well my goodness im so glad someone could create a thread just to get you worked up. Oh my, and this couldn't possibly be true since you have heard nothing about it. You know, since you are so intune with EVERYONE'S business. To bad your car didnt get broken into that way you could have created the thread first! And all spotlight be on you as you feel it should be im sure. Sassy i say this with all sincerity, why must everything revert back to you, are you that full of yourself? I do not understand? This "fed up" along with many other posters has had something bad happen to them, is trying to warn others, and yet you accuse them of false postings? Why would someone do that??? Fed up, ill be sure to keep a better eye on my things! I cannot believe this happened in your carport, obviously whomever is doing it is not to worried about being caught for 1, or SHOT for 2!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 Aug 30, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And just where did you get this information about the Car Break-ons and the Business Robberies?
Did it occur to you the person starting this discussion...."MR.Fed UP" and his friend "Bob" responding all same like the same person and might just be the perpetrator of all these alleged Break-ins and burglaries? He and only he knows that there were "30" or so and he wants to see how many have been discovered and reported. Sound like something the actual sneak thief would do??

Let's see who do we know that constantly posts on this Forum that has past convictions for Burglary? Who on this Forum has been arrested and is awaiting indictment for Criminal Trespass into a residence the thief thought safe to enter because he believed no one was home? I think 2 and 2 adds up to you know who and that person is just trying to find out how much information about his activities is out there.

Make sense?
I C said the Blind Man

Camden, TN

#20 Aug 30, 2012
It sounds like the kind of NoN(sense) Really posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Berry Clinic 1 hr SOE 12
Is laney haze fowler in jail forever this time 17 hr Trish 3
Andrea Abbott 17 hr Ashamed15102 16
News DuPont Building $30 Million Titanium Tetrachlor... (Nov '06) 23 hr Meme301 3
He works at parker Tue Crystal 7
James Yeager: Knowledgable expert or delusiona... (Dec '12) Tue Rhett Butler 389
Camden and Paris both still king this morning Jan 13 ThaTruth 7

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages