Zimmerman has apparently been taken i...

Zimmerman has apparently been taken into police custody

Posted in the Camden Forum

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Zimmerman has apparently been taken into police custody

Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/09/break...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 9, 2013
This Man should be locked up before he kills again...and he will, just wait and see!

Because he got away with it once, in his sick mind he took that as a sign that he can get away with it every time. That's the way People like that think!

I'd bet money that he's got a Mental Illness. Why on earth didn't the State have him Mentally Evaluated when he killed Martin?
Florida is a horrible State, with Stupid People making it's Laws!

Location hidden

#3 Sep 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
This Man should be locked up before he kills again...and he will, just wait and see!
Because he got away with it once, in his sick mind he took that as a sign that he can get away with it every time. That's the way People like that think!
I'd bet money that he's got a Mental Illness. Why on earth didn't the State have him Mentally Evaluated when he killed Martin?
Sounds like an OJ waiting to happen. If it would have been me I'd be laying low.

Location hidden

#4 Sep 9, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like an OJ waiting to happen. If it would have been me I'd be laying low.
Anybody, in their right Mind, would!

I wonder if his Wife works and, if so, what she works at? Anybody know?
Does ANYBODY in that Zimmerman Household have a paying job???

Location hidden

#5 Sep 9, 2013

Location hidden

#6 Sep 9, 2013
I'll bet you anything that Zimmerman is on some kind of Public Assistance , OR Disability. If it's Disability, I wonder if it's for a Mental Illness.

There's no reason to want to be paid "Under the Table" unless you're drawing a Gov't. check of some kind , or you're going to cheat on your Taxes, or Both!

Also, there's some reason that he was NOT Mentally Evaluated after he committed the Murder! Maybe they already knew what it would show!

But, I think we now know why he's getting Special Treatment...it's because his Daddy is a Judge!

Corruption and Stinking to High Heaven...that entire Case!

Why didn't the Prosecution call any of these People to testify? That Prosecutor was "gotten to"...and anybody that can't see that, is blind! Daddy being a Judge explains it ALL! Justice, Florida-Style!
Really Now

Camden, TN

#7 Sep 10, 2013
Released no charges filed.No evidence anything happened.
no one cares

Strzelin, Poland

#8 Sep 10, 2013
no one cares
Sally Truthslayer

Trenton, TN

#9 Sep 10, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
It's a shame they can't mentally evaluate you!

Location hidden

#10 Sep 11, 2013
Any updates?

Location hidden

#11 Sep 11, 2013
I read last night that the Police are trying to get the Pics off the destroyed IPad, to see what really happened between Zimmerman, the wife, and the father-in-Law, in the domestic Dispute.

So, there may be more to come. BTW, Zimmerman's Lawyer has dropped him, unless it's something connected to the Murder Trial and he has an Ethical Obligation to represent Zimmerman , in that Case. But, he's washed his hands of Zimmerman for anything else!

There's a Video of the Police making Zimmerman back up and get down on his knees, in the Domestic Case...procedure for such Calls, but that's about all there is to it.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I read last night that the Police are trying to get the Pics off the destroyed IPad, to see what really happened between Zimmerman, the wife, and the father-in-Law, in the domestic Dispute.
So, there may be more to come. BTW, Zimmerman's Lawyer has dropped him, unless it's something connected to the Murder Trial and he has an Ethical Obligation to represent Zimmerman , in that Case. But, he's washed his hands of Zimmerman for anything else!
There's a Video of the Police making Zimmerman back up and get down on his knees, in the Domestic Case...procedure for such Calls, but that's about all there is to it.
Well we seem to disagree about his guilt in the death of the young man. However, I think Zimmerman is a real dumb azz.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 11, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>Well we seem to disagree about his guilt in the death of the young man. However, I think Zimmerman is a real dumb azz.
We do agree on him being a Dumb Azz...I also believe that he's a dangerous One, too.

We'll just have to wait of the next episode od "Zimmerman Strikes, Again"...and I'll bet that we don't have to wait long.

BTW, I don't mind if you disagree on the Martin-Thing.:)
I just want to make it clear that I've never thought that Martin was a "Choir Boy", but I do think that Zimmerman murdered him and that's what the Trial was about, not Martin's Past history or Crimes. Just saying...

Location hidden

#14 Sep 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
We do agree on him being a Dumb Azz...I also believe that he's a dangerous One, too.
We'll just have to wait of the next episode od "Zimmerman Strikes, Again"...and I'll bet that we don't have to wait long.
BTW, I don't mind if you disagree on the Martin-Thing.:)
I just want to make it clear that I've never thought that Martin was a "Choir Boy", but I do think that Zimmerman murdered him and that's what the Trial was about, not Martin's Past history or Crimes. Just saying...
Well that's one reason that I'd never live in a housing development, trailer park or apartment complex, nor would I ever be creeping around on/in any. I own my property and no one has any right creeping around on it day or night, yet I can go outside and pretty much do as I please at any time.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 11, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's one reason that I'd never live in a housing development, trailer park or apartment complex, nor would I ever be creeping around on/in any. I own my property and no one has any right creeping around on it day or night, yet I can go outside and pretty much do as I please at any time.
Well here, even if you own your own property, but you're a woman alone, some of the People think they have a "Right" to try to order you around, get in your business, and that you're supposed to "obey" them. You've seen that right here on Topix.

Ignorant, Knuckle-dragging Neanderthal Men, for the most part, that don't have a Pot to do "you know what" in, nor a window to throw it out of, are the World's Worst at this Tactic!

I figure they have to try and feel Superior to somebody because EVERYBODY knows how Inferior they truly are and how worthless they really are. They can't even support themselves in any legal way. They would NEVER do that to a Man because they know what would happen, but they think they can get by with it , with a Woman...and for the most part, they do. Nobody pays any attention to them, but it just gets extremely old and irritating that they even try it...and they NEVER stop! It's called "Harassment" and Nobody does anything to stopit...at least, NOT YET! But, that may soon change!
Oh, and did I mention that they are TEApublicans, too!'Nuff said, right? Worthless Bums on a Worthless Mission, is what they are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teazers (Aug '12) 5 hr Big jim 24
Beth Douglas 21 hr Keeping It 100 7
Fiddlers Jambore Money Problems 22 hr Meh 8
Community Growth Tue Naked in Bucksnort 7
Opinions on Bubba French? Apr 23 BrokeBack 6
casual encounters (Oct '11) Apr 21 Bobby Easy E 25
Kenny Anderson (Apr '14) Apr 20 Udummy 2

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance