anywhere in camden hiring?

anywhere in camden hiring?

Posted in the Camden Forum

wondering

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2012
I recently lost my job and am looking for a new one. I don't want to sit on my butt everyday so does anyone know if anywhere in camden or surrounding cities is hiring (I.e. Camden, bruceton, huntingdon, or paris)? Please help! Thank you.
Place

White Oak, TX

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Have you checked with Walmart? They usually hire extra hands around Christmas.
Ted

Tyler, TX

#3 Nov 17, 2012
We need a hooker on the corner.
wondering

Camden, TN

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Something permanent please.
Place

White Oak, TX

#5 Nov 18, 2012
I know they are hiring at Camden General. But, you have to apply online ( wth.org ). They are needing someone in housekeeping and in dietary. I don't know about anywhere else
Tram

Humboldt, TN

#6 Dec 7, 2012
McDonald's is always hiring. Wendy's is sometime hiring. MagPro is usually hiring. These are not considered the best jobs, but they would be "a job" until one could find another job. Also go to TN.gov and go to Jobs in TN. Type in job search by zip code. I have noticed a recent increase in the amount of job openings in Johnsonville.
Tram

Humboldt, TN

#7 Dec 7, 2012
However, don't try to get a job at the county courthouse, city hall, or school system. The jobs are all political and hardly ever announced. If they are announced, the announcement is written to match the exact abilities of the pre chosen employee, who is almost always picked prior to the job posting. I always enjoy the sign on the electric company door,"We are not taking applications." They have hired a few in the past two years with that sign on the door. The whole county is backward, crooked, and is always going to be that way. That's how they like it and that's how it is.
Bubba

Collierville, TN

#8 Dec 8, 2012
That is so True. The only people who get the
really good jobs are the one who know someone or
are related to someone at the place that is hiring.
The really sad thing about neoptism is that in the
end we all lose because the people that end up
getting hired may not be the most qualified or
the best suited applicant for the job.
President Hussein

United States

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Bubba wrote:
That is so True. The only people who get the
really good jobs are the one who know someone or
are related to someone at the place that is hiring.
The really sad thing about neoptism is that in the
end we all lose because the people that end up
getting hired may not be the most qualified or
the best suited applicant for the job.
Nepotism is good. Keeps the lazy druggie females away. I dont need a highly qualified druggie, ty.

Since: Jan 13

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Always needing maintenance, house keeping and laundry at camden healthcare if you can tolerate the horrible manager of that department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Gray 18 hr Insider 2
any single men in the wc area (Jul '16) Mon Dumdum 20
maggie roysdon Sun Hibitch101 1
Eddie Ellis Nov 17 Hyubf 1
Benton County Issues to return Nov 16 Billy Clinton 5
Halls Football 2017 Nov 16 guest 27
Opinions Nov 14 Neighbor 6

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance