First Prev
of 2
Next Last
loop

Kingsport, TN

#1 Dec 7, 2011
Just heard there was a body found out at the Harmon Creek area. Said the person had been there for awhile. Anyone else heard this?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 7, 2011
Nope, but keep us informed. Harmon's Creek seems to be the favorite place for the disposal of bodies, in this County.
Did you hear it on the scanner?
yaddayadda

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2011
Favorite place for disposal or bodies? Makes it sound like a bunch of murders! How many murdered people have been recovered from there? My bet is next to zero since there has never been a murdered body recovered from there in the 50 years I have been around!

Location hidden

#4 Dec 7, 2011
yaddayadda wrote:
Favorite place for disposal or bodies? Makes it sound like a bunch of murders! How many murdered people have been recovered from there? My bet is next to zero since there has never been a murdered body recovered from there in the 50 years I have been around!
Really? How about the one from Henry County who was murdered by some People who lived on Watson St., within the last year? Drug deal gone bad, supposedly! It's terrible when you can't even keep up with what's going on, even on Topix!

Location hidden

#5 Dec 7, 2011
yaddayadda wrote:
I was alittle off on the time frame, by a couple of months, but Read It & Weep, "OH SO CLUELESS"!

Click here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/camden-tn/T8Q...
Camden Tn

Camden, TN

#6 Dec 7, 2011
Favorite place to dispose of bodies ???Enlighten us.How many bodies have been found in the Harmonds creek are ??? How do you know this one was disposed of ???
Duh Huh

Camden, TN

#7 Dec 7, 2011
1 and maybe 2 does not = a favorite place
Duh HuH
yaddayadda

United States

#8 Dec 7, 2011
ONE person makes it a FAVORITE place to dispose of BODIES? ONE? Start naming at least 10 more to qualify it as a FAVORITE place! Hell it sure isn't the favorite place pf the people that disposed of the one you managed to pull out of your azz! Now name more so your previous statement of BODIES isn't a total lie!

Location hidden

#9 Dec 7, 2011
I don't argue with stupid Smartazzes, most of the time & this is one of those times!
yaddayadda

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2011
Translation

Lied about BODIES and can't back up the claim!
bubba

Maury City, TN

#11 Dec 7, 2011
I heard about a body being found there over a week a go. I thought it was odd no one else I asked had heard anything. I dont know, I think for now its a tall tale from the Holly Bobo story
loop

Kingsport, TN

#12 Dec 7, 2011
Heard the same.

Those of us who have been around here know to stay out of the woods around Harmons Creek. There have been others found murdered around that area! I'm not going to be digging up the old bones but maybe yaddayadda needs to go down on the creek and spend a little time asking about the translations and murders in that area.
yaddayadda

San Antonio, TX

#13 Dec 7, 2011
Blah blah blah you HEARD blah blah blah! Like I said, 50 years here, one body proven. So blah blah blah you heard blah blah blah well I heard blah blah blah. Gossiping old broads.
loop

Kingsport, TN

#14 Dec 8, 2011
When you sober up yadda, its in the woods.
Duh Huh

Camden, TN

#15 Dec 9, 2011
It's deer season quite a few dead deer bodies have come out of the Harmons creek area this year and others.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 9, 2011
Duh Huh wrote:
It's deer season quite a few dead deer bodies have come out of the Harmons creek area this year and others.
If that's what they were referring to, then I'll bet money that when the autopsy is finished, the'll determine that the cause of death was a gunshot wound, what do you wanna bet?:)
really sayin

Ashburn, VA

#17 Dec 9, 2011
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's what they were referring to, then I'll bet money that when the autopsy is finished, the'll determine that the cause of death was a gunshot wound, what do you wanna bet?:)
Yeah and if it's a deer from Benton County the autopsy will determine it was a suicide !!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#18 Dec 9, 2011
really sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and if it's a deer from Benton County the autopsy will determine it was a suicide !!!!!!!!
LMAO! Very good!!!
loop

Kingsport, TN

#19 Dec 10, 2011
Theres was a body found at Harmon's Creek by a hunter. It was a skelton found with a hunting rifle. Didn't sound like missing Holly.

So, who could it be?

Location hidden

#20 Dec 10, 2011
loop wrote:
Theres was a body found at Harmon's Creek by a hunter. It was a skelton found with a hunting rifle. Didn't sound like missing Holly.
So, who could it be?
If that's true , isn't it odd that nobody has been reported missing, that we know of? Hmmm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethan turner Dustin bell 1 hr brian 7
Fortune Teller 1970's 5 hr Jason 5
Thersea Taylor (Dec '12) 11 hr james 8
Matt Stowe (Jul '14) 11 hr robert 44
Holly Austin 15 hr Wondering 1
City employees driving city vehicles. Sun Jason 21
Paige kelly Sun Uncle ben 13

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance