First Prev
of 2
Next Last
big sandy guy

Paris, TN

#1 Jul 10, 2013
anybody know whats the deal with this girl? used to go to school with her here and she dated girls, then she moved to camden and married a guy and then i heard she was dating guys and girls. Seen her a couple weeks ago here in big sandy all over some black dude and then my buddy that was with me said she was married to anohter guy. I mean she was weird in school but her family seems pretty normal. just wondering if its true because another buddy says hes talking to her now and i don't know if thats a good idea.
sMELLY

Moscow, Russia

#2 Jul 10, 2013
big sandy guy wrote:
anybody know whats the deal with this girl? used to go to school with her here and she dated girls, then she moved to camden and married a guy and then i heard she was dating guys and girls. Seen her a couple weeks ago here in big sandy all over some black dude and then my buddy that was with me said she was married to anohter guy. I mean she was weird in school but her family seems pretty normal. just wondering if its true because another buddy says hes talking to her now and i don't know if thats a good idea.
Why do you care?
big sandy guy

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Just said she is trying to talk to my buddy and we were trying to figure out whats the truth. Is she married or not?
umm

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2013
She is married. Tell him dont do it unless he just wants an easy catch...oh and strap up!
BCAlien

United States

#5 Jul 11, 2013
Sounds like you need to chat her up for yourself. Seems evident she's easy to talk to. Then after that first kiss come back and tell us everything.
just wondering

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2013
big sandy guy, when you saw her with that guy, what kind of car was she driving? She is married and very happy.
big sandy guy

Paris, TN

#7 Jul 11, 2013
she wasnt in a car that i saw. they were standing outside talking to some people. guess from all the people saying shes married and some saying shes easy im gonna tell my buddy to steer clear. now i just feel bad for her husband but oh well. thats his problem i guess. thanks for the heads up guys
just saying

Ashburn, VA

#8 Jul 11, 2013
As far as I know she is married now. I know she was whoring around like crazy after her divorce because she would go to work and talk about it. I would tell your friend to run the other way. And maybe if she's seeing other guys (or girls since that's her thing) someone should clue in her husband.
umm

United States

#9 Jul 11, 2013
Oh believe me her hubby knew what he was getting himself into.
BCAlien

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2013
umm wrote:
Oh believe me her hubby knew what he was getting himself into.
So it's BSGuys loss? She's trolling for his pleasure?
BCAlien

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2013
Hubby's pleasure
This is crazy

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2013
Are y'all saying her husband knows and is ok with it? Why would they get married if she was gonna mess around with everybody? She's so nasty.
shawty

Little Rock, AR

#13 Jul 12, 2013
Pretty sure they have an open relationship or she just don't give a shit if she's flaunting around in public for the world to see. And I know she still talks about missing her ex too so her husband is definitely an idiot for marrying her. she a sluttttt!
BC Alien

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2013
Sounds like a perfect 10. Knows her way around a clock and a cunta.
GROSS

Paris, TN

#15 Jul 12, 2013
BC Alien wrote:
Sounds like a perfect 10. Knows her way around a clock and a cunta.
No. There's nothing perfect about her. She's just fat and desperate.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Jul 12, 2013
Well, are all of you Imbeciles enjoying your Circle Jerk and Hatchet Job on this Person?
You doing a darn good job on the Latter, I don't know, nor want to, about the Former!...SMH...
BC Alien

United States

#17 Jul 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, are all of you Imbeciles enjoying your Circle Jerk and Hatchet Job on this Person?
You doing a darn good job on the Latter, I don't know, nor want to, about the Former!...SMH...
You just need to get a grip. I mean really get a grip. Of who??? just grip the giant trouser snake while your mouth waters in anticipation. As you sit there wondering if you can get that giant mushroom in your mouth it starts pulsating rhythmically in your hands and oozing from it's eye. It's calling you. OMG it's your buddy -
Jigsaw

Paris, TN

#24 Aug 1, 2013
Rachel is a wonderful person and wife! People really should stop running their mouths about people
BC Alien

United States

#25 Aug 1, 2013
Can sassy open a 6-pk at a time with her boobs? Might have to give her a second look!

http://www.1059therock.com/cc-common/mainhead...
Wow

United States

#26 Aug 1, 2013
I can't believe someone would actually defend her. She's so gross. She was super weird in school and just grew up into a giant slut. Even if her husband knows that doesn't mean she should sleep with anybody who would give her the time of time. I guess she knows that's the only way she can get any attention from anyone. It's not like anyone actually likes her. I've even hear some of the guys she messed around making fun if her and how easy it was to use her. Maybe one day she'll learn no one wants someone that desperate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good looking guy named Siler 14 hr When pigs fly 22
child rapist Sat Bcr4811 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Sat interesting 298
Brian Webb Fri Bcr4811 3
What are all the fun things going on in Camden? Fri Irving 2
Hall Hardware Fri Irving 2
dropped the ball Fri Irving 2
More from around the web

Camden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]