What a terrible end to what was a pro...

What a terrible end to what was a promising life

Posted in the Camden Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 13, 2013
LAPD literally trying to execute Christopher Dorner while endangering LA citizens with frenzied 'shoot to kill' gunfire

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039061_Christopher...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 13, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
LAPD literally trying to execute Christopher Dorner while endangering LA citizens with frenzied 'shoot to kill' gunfire
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039061_Christopher...
That is an excellent Article and basically, just what Somebody and I were saying , and talking about, today. It's just unbelievable.
They have gone into full Panic Mode, with no professionalism, at all, which makes Dorner's Story even more credible, IMO.

I've not talked to anybody that wants Dorner killed and frankly, most think he was more Professional, and more honorable than any of the Ones that are so hell-bent on killing him! Everybody hopes that they NEVER catch him, but that seems to have all be irrelevant, tonight...if he's the Person in the cabin.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Feb 13, 2013
See picture of shot-up wrong truck here. http://hypervocal.com/news/2013/lapd-manhunt-...

Location hidden

#4 Feb 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>That is an excellent Article and basically, just what Somebody and I were saying , and talking about, today. It's just unbelievable.
They have gone into full Panic Mode, with no professionalism, at all, which makes Dorner's Story even more credible, IMO.

I've not talked to anybody that wants Dorner killed and frankly, most think he was more Professional, and more honorable than any of the Ones that are so hell-bent on killing him! Everybody hopes that they NEVER catch him, but that seems to have all be irrelevant, tonight...if he's the Person in the cabin.
I suppose you have spoke with officers in the field since you answered the phones at the local police department some 30 years ago. You are in the know I feel sure. Wasn't you terminated from that position for fighting, smoking and cursing on the job? Records indicate termination hon.
I know

Ashland City, TN

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you have spoke with officers in the field since you answered the phones at the local police department some 30 years ago. You are in the know I feel sure. Wasn't you terminated from that position for fighting, smoking and cursing on the job? Records indicate termination hon.
WTH does that have to do with her comment and opinion on the topic of this man in CA. And no matter why she lost her job if your looking at her records your in violation of the state law, unless you are her immidate suppervisor. I see people on here bashing you all the time,I have actually felt sorry for you, but now I see why they say all those things.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 13, 2013
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH does that have to do with her comment and opinion on the topic of this man in CA. And no matter why she lost her job if your looking at her records your in violation of the state law, unless you are her immidate suppervisor. I see people on here bashing you all the time,I have actually felt sorry for you, but now I see why they say all those things.
"I know", I was NOT terminated...I went to another job! And it is a long story, but it had nothing at all to do with ANY misconduct on my part!

Location hidden

#7 Feb 13, 2013
I know wrote:
<quoted text>WTH does that have to do with her comment and opinion on the topic of this man in CA. And no matter why she lost her job if your looking at her records your in violation of the state law, unless you are her immidate suppervisor. I see people on here bashing you all the time,I have actually felt sorry for you, but now I see why they say all those things.
Darling I don't request nor require your sympathy I promise you that. In order to avoid looking like a complete fool perhaps you should read further and discover my screen name was hers up until this week. Now here you sit looking like the damn fool that you are but I'll let you slide due to the name confusion. As far as violations go....so what?

Location hidden

#8 Feb 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>"I know", I was NOT terminated...I went to another job! And it is a long story, but it had nothing at all to do with ANY misconduct on my part!
That's NOT true and you know it isn't. Your fighting on the job got you reprimanded and eventually terminated.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 13, 2013
You can NOT Register two of the SAME User Names, Topix WON'T LET YOU!...MINE WAS REGISTERED and had been for about a year and a half!

If you're not Registered, you can change your User Name to anything you want, as many times as you want and Impersonate anybody, which is what was done and it became very confusing to everybody, so I just created a new Account and changed mine and REGISTERED it, too. I didn't want the other One anymore after it had been contaminated by the Impersonator, who stole it!
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

#10 Feb 13, 2013
You can NOT Register two of the SAME User Names, Topix WON'T LET YOU!...MINE WAS REGISTERED and had been for about a year and a half!

If you're not Registered, you can change your User Name to anything you want, as many times as you want and Impersonate anybody, which is what was done and it became very confusing to everybody, so I just created a new Account and changed mine and REGISTERED it, too. I didn't want the other One anymore after it had been contaminated by the Impersonator, who stole it!

Location hidden

#11 Feb 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:

You are such a liar. Lol.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 13, 2013
I think SloppySassySlut has lost her mind over the defeat.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a liar. Lol.
You must be Gay/Lesbian, Bi-Sexual, and possibly a child molester, as well as a Stalker/Harasser!

Location hidden

#14 Feb 13, 2013
Notice the difference between the color of the User Name Column of the Registered Name and the color of the User Name box of the Poster who is NOT Registered, and you'll see what I was referring to, in Posts #9 and Post #10.

The Registered Poster (Post # 9)...which is me, has a Light GREEN User Name Column. The User name in Post # 10, with the Paris, TN. address, is the Imposter...and is NOT me! The color shows up as Light BLUE on my computer, but the Trolls call it a "Gray Box" Poster.
The Imposter in Post #10 is a TROLL! A "SCUD TROLL" actually, the Lowest of the Low, and most despicable, is called a "Scud Troll'.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Notice the difference between the color of the User Name Column of the Registered Name and the color of the User Name box of the Poster who is NOT Registered, and you'll see what I was referring to, in Posts #9 and Post #10.

The Registered Poster (Post # 9)...which is me, has a Light GREEN User Name Column. The User name in Post # 10, with the Paris, TN. address, is the Imposter...and is NOT me! The color shows up as Light BLUE on my computer, but the Trolls call it a "Gray Box" Poster.
The Imposter in Post #10 is a TROLL! A "SCUD TROLL" actually, the Lowest of the Low, and most despicable, is called a "Scud Troll

Location hidden

#16 Feb 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:

The Imposter in Post #10 is a TROLL! A "SCUD TROLL" actually, the Lowest of the Low, and most despicable, is called a "Scud Troll'.
You are a liar. No one cares to read anyone of your nonsense. So continue to change you SN's and defend yourself but you are still the laughing stock of Topix since I defeated you.
Roxy

Tucker, GA

#17 Feb 13, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar. No one cares to read anyone of your nonsense. So continue to change you SN's and defend yourself but you are still the laughing stock of Topix since I defeated you.
Thank you for making a fool outta Linda. The whole town is making fun of her and talking about how you got the best of her. I even heard men this morning laughing about it over breakfast. I wanna buy u breakfast one morning if u are ever out and about in the morning. Thank you RS for makings day.
I know

Ashland City, TN

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Darling I don't request nor require your sympathy I promise you that. In order to avoid looking like a complete fool perhaps you should read further and discover my screen name was hers up until this week. Now here you sit looking like the damn fool that you are but I'll let you slide due to the name confusion. As far as violations go....so what?
HAHAHA, me look like the fool, uh no, you on the other hand, oh yea. Name confussion does not matter, and was not confussed, like she said if you had it registered she could have used it but it would had been in gray. So, that shows she had the Senior name first, Really Sassy has been in green for as long as I have been on here, so you are you, and you are the fool, and very disrespectful, thats what I mean, someone makes a comment on a subject, someone makes a comment about said subject. And you make stupid remarks about someone's personal life. And your little "so what" on the violations, she can sue you for making her termination reason public, and whoever shared the info with you will also be in violation. So, why don't you let the normal people have a discussion about the poor soul in CA, and you go do your thing somewhere else. And since I see you on here all day all night apparently you don't have a job either. So, why don't you share with us why you do not work.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 14, 2013
I know wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHA, me look like the fool, uh no, you on the other hand, oh yea. Name confussion does not matter, and was not confussed, like she said if you had it registered she could have used it but it would had been in gray. So, that shows she had the Senior name first, Really Sassy has been in green for as long as I have been on here, so you are you, and you are the fool, and very disrespectful, thats what I mean, someone makes a comment on a subject, someone makes a comment about said subject. And you make stupid remarks about someone's personal life. And your little "so what" on the violations, she can sue you for making her termination reason public, and whoever shared the info with you will also be in violation. So, why don't you let the normal people have a discussion about the poor soul in CA, and you go do your thing somewhere else. And since I see you on here all day all night apparently you don't have a job either. So, why don't you share with us why you do not work.
You should wear a sign that reads: To dumb to breath
Really Sassy

Jonesborough, TN

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar. No one cares to read anyone of your nonsense. So continue to change you SN's and defend yourself but you are still the laughing stock of Topix since I defeated you.
YOU did not Defeate no one, you stole someone eles name, simple as that. THATS ALL...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth Douglas (Apr '17) 13 hr froggerman 56
Firewood for sale 18 hr Hardin 2
deputy chris owens Wed Copluva 4
Cougar sighting?? Tue A Hrm Crk Fan 3
What do yall know about Shaye Dodson? Tue Anon 1
Should men punish their wives? (Jun '13) Jan 13 ladyWilliamson2 49
Jones Plastic Jan 13 JPsucks 12

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance