Cathey

Miami, FL

#1 Jul 15, 2010
Heard someone got killed on Eva Rd. on a four wheeler! has anybody heard.
Dixie D

Kaufman, TX

#2 Jul 15, 2010
When was it supposed to have happened? I've been listening to the scanner on and off for about an hour and a half and I haven't heard anything, but that doesn't mean anything. I could've missed it, but my dogs usually give me warning if ambulance is anywhere close and they haven't sounded their annoying alarm since I've been home. I can hear the ambulances when they go down Eva Rd. from where I live. Anyway, I hope that didn't happen. People really don't need to be riding four wheelers or walking for that matter on that road, it is a dangerous road and people fly down it most of the time. Maybe it was just a rumor thats has gotten started, hopefully thats all it is.
Cathey

Miami, FL

#3 Jul 15, 2010
Around a couple hours ago, know it was bad, maybe Alpine rd, they said.
Cathey

Miami, FL

#4 Jul 15, 2010
It's definitely so, just don't know details.
Really

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2010
I heard that, but I thought it was just another car wreck. I heard them say the vehicle was off the road, but I could tell by the tone of the Dispatcher's voice that her adrenaline was pumping & I heard Ambulance sirens going, but I was on the phone & I thought it was 2 separate things, a wreck & an ambulance call.
When you said "Alpine Rd.", I knew that was it, because I heard that, too, but I thought Alpine Rd. was somewhere up around Holladay.
Tell us all that you heard, if you want to.
Dixie D

Kaufman, TX

#7 Jul 15, 2010
Thats really sad, I hope that they will be ok. I think Alpine is maybe somewhere around Halshire? Not really sure there are several roads around in that area. I guess that was before I got home and thats why I didn't hear anything. I hate to hear about things like this, the first thing that popped in my head when Cathy said 4 wheeler was a kid. DO NOT get me wrong, its BAD that it happens to anybody, but it gets to me a lot more when its a child.
Really

United States

#8 Jul 15, 2010
I had the same thought, Dixie D, out of school, Mom & Dad at work...
Parents, please take the Keys with you!
Cathey

Hendersonville, NC

#9 Jul 15, 2010
I really don't know all the details yet.
TWEEKER

Moline, IL

#10 Jul 15, 2010
Noneofmybusiness

Paris, TN

#11 Jul 15, 2010
TWEEKER wrote:
she
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q8Tiz6INF7IXX
tweeker??? get off the drugs..that has NOTHING to do with the subject of the wreck.
Cathey

Hendersonville, NC

#12 Jul 15, 2010
That's what I say ! pretty sad!
Cathey

Hendersonville, NC

#13 Jul 15, 2010
Prayers out to the family of Josh Roberts.
outofstate

Bloomington, IL

#14 Jul 15, 2010
Unfortunately, this horrible accident is true. A young man was killed. Please show respect for the family as they come to grips with this horrific tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with them at this difficult time.
TWEEKER

Moline, IL

#15 Jul 15, 2010
Dixie D

United States

#16 Jul 15, 2010
Cathey wrote:
Prayers out to the family of Josh Roberts.
Is this the Josh Roberts thats around 29 or 30 years old?
Cathey

Hendersonville, NC

#17 Jul 15, 2010
think so although don't know if I know him.
Dixie D

United States

#18 Jul 15, 2010
Its a sad thing, our prayers are with the family.
Cathey

United States

#19 Jul 15, 2010
Also heard Wayne Warren on the radio this afternoon,talking about it, think his son was involved in the wreck but ok.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Jul 16, 2010
My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J'ville mayor (Oct '15) Tue Keith 4
Cwag Mon Camden R 15
Kevin Hunt (Feb '13) May 22 Knows 25
Heston J Henley May 21 guest 2
News Benton Co. grand jury to consider whether to ch... (Dec '07) May 19 BallerinaBestFriend 12
Baby Daddies (Aug '11) May 18 LLLLLLL 15
Is Kyle going with Brandy Scott? May 18 RUN KYLE 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages