School Bus Involved in Fatality

School Bus Involved in Fatality

Posted in the Camden Forum

Buzzard

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Channel 7 is reporting a Camden school bus was involved in a fatal crash this morning. The person killed was not a passenger on the bus.

Don't know who was driving the bus but couldn't help but wonder if it is that old woman who seems to be always talking on her phone.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Buzzard wrote:
Channel 7 is reporting a Camden school bus was involved in a fatal crash this morning. The person killed was not a passenger on the bus.
Don't know who was driving the bus but couldn't help but wonder if it is that old woman who seems to be always talking on her phone.
I've been listening to bits and pieces of that all morning, but I didn't know who it was....or that it was a School Bus. It sounded very serious, though!
Annette

Jackson, TN

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Word I get is it was Eldonna and 1 child on bus. Their going to be o.k. Man in truck died and another being flown to hospital.
oopsididitagain

Dallas, TX

#4 Feb 14, 2013
STFU Linda it doesnt matter what YOU know. This is a serious thing and doesn't need to be all about you! So STFU!

Location hidden

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Annette wrote:
Word I get is it was Eldonna and 1 child on bus. Their going to be o.k. Man in truck died and another being flown to hospital.
I wonder if they were Hunters because I thought I heard one of the Cops or FD Members say there were 2 Rifles on the front seat. Don't hold me to that because I'm not positive they were talking about the wreck, but that is what was said. Sometimes it's difficult to know who is talking about what, if there's more than one "call" being talked about at the same time, and you're not listening closely...which I wasn't.
BOO HOO

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if they were Hunters because I thought I heard one of the Cops or FD Members say there were 2 Rifles on the front seat. Don't hold me to that because I'm not positive they were talking about the wreck, but that is what was said. Sometimes it's difficult to know who is talking about what, if there's more than one "call" being talked about at the same time, and you're not listening closely...which I wasn't.
WHY START RUMORS DUMMY!!!!! O I FORGOT WHO I WAS TALKING TO<<<SHOULD HAVE KNOWN
wtn13

Paris, TN

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Heard at store the man in truck may had heart attack. Didn't know the name. Certainly a serious accident!
heard

Mckinney, TX

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Heard is was Eddie stirling(sp?)
oopsididitagain

Dallas, TX

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Why the heII do you chime in with things you THINK someone said on your scanner when you don't KNOW what they are talking about in the first place?!?! What does it matter if they were hunters? STFU and leave the poor families on peace! You are so heII bent on being the topix gossip queen! Leave the families alone!
Marco

Rowlett, TX

#11 Feb 14, 2013
wtn13 wrote:
Heard at store the man in truck may had heart attack. Didn't know the name. Certainly a serious accident!
If he had a vision of SSS that would have caused it.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 14, 2013
"Driver Killed In Crash Involving Benton County School Bus."

Click here:
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/21199118/dr...
Jeremy Shelton

United States

#14 Feb 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Driver Killed In Crash Involving Benton County School Bus."
Click here:
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/21199118/dr...
Why dont you apply for a job at a news station instead of informing us of everything we already know. Like the "I already know all about" kind of shit. You have told everybody here every conceivable info that you might have come across on the internet. Your embarrassing, by the time you post it, it has already hit the news stupid.
Pam

Iran

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Jeremy Shelton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you apply for a job at a news station instead of informing us of everything we already know. Like the "I already know all about" kind of shit. You have told everybody here every conceivable info that you might have come across on the internet. Your embarrassing, by the time you post it, it has already hit the news stupid.
If you don't like it then don't read it, go watch the cartoon channel as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sasquatch's religion 31 min Willy 2 cox 4
Prettiest females in Camden? Opinions? 1 hr Freddie 6
Dr B (Feb '16) 2 hr Real 27
Cayleeee Ray 9 hr Skank 4
teazers (Aug '12) Sun I love bigirls 38
Melissa Smith (Aug '14) May 21 sowhat 12
Tommy Hart May 20 Wondering 1

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance