Rotting Twinkie For Sale on eBay

Rotting Twinkie For Sale on eBay

Posted in the Camden Forum

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Here is some bad news for those who stocked up on Twinkies after Hostess shuttered its doors.

One man found proof that the famous golden sponge cake takes on a moldy green color after a year, so naturally he decided to sell the sweet treat on eBay. http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/weird/Rott...
Really Sassy

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
Here is some bad news for those who stocked up on Twinkies after Hostess shuttered its doors.

One man found proof that the famous golden sponge cake takes on a moldy green color after a year, so naturally he decided to sell the sweet treat on eBay. http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/weird/Rott...
Hey stupid. All he had to do was freeze them. Duh! You are really brite.
Annette

Jackson, TN

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Do you really have to post on every topic?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid. All he had to do was freeze them. Duh! You are really brite.
C'mon on, tell the truth...are some of you People taking "Stupid" Pills? You can't possibly have been born this brain-dead and still be able to even feed yourselves.
Really Sassy

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Annette wrote:
Do you really have to post on every topic?
I agree. Shut up Sassy! lmao.

I spy thats Sassy's rotting cherry in your eye! OMG. I'm so funny.
Green Twinkie

AOL

#6 Jan 31, 2013
LOL...... Just wonder how many stupid people are actually going to buy that crap. It's all right it is just food coloring. ROFLMAO
cookie monster

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2013
rs tried to sell her twinkey but she couldn't get the horrible fishy smell off it.
Really Sassy

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2013
cookie monster wrote:
rs tried to sell her twinkey but she couldn't get the horrible fishy smell off it.
hers is rotten but she can't give it away. Lol.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Why don't you get your mind off "my twinkie" before it drives you crazier than you already are!
You can't have it, you're not getting it, and that's the bottom line...and the final word! So, dream on, but do so at your own sanity risk,'cause it ain't never gonna happen...PERIOD!
Really Sassy

United States

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
Why don't you get your mind off "my twinkie" before it drives you crazier than you already are!
You can't have it, you're not getting it, and that's the bottom line...and the final word! So, dream on, but do so at your own sanity risk,'cause it ain't never gonna happen...PERIOD!
Yuck. Your period is your business the rest of us foolishly assumed all you had left in your "Twinkie" was Oder and dust.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuck. Your period is your business the rest of us foolishly assumed all you had left in your "Twinkie" was Oder and dust.
How old am I...do you know? If you do, then you are just about the dumbest Person on the Planet about the Human Body and how it works , for both Male and Female!
Ask your Momma...I'm not telling you because I didn't take you to raise!
Jasmin

Irving, TX

#12 Jan 31, 2013
One day, Sassy got her monthly bleeding for the first time in her life.

Not quite certain what was happening, and somewhat frightened, she decided to tell Tim. Susie dropped her panties and showed Tim what was happening.

Tim's eyes opened wide in amazement. "You know," he said, "I'm not a doctor, but it looks like someone just ripped your balls off!"
Real Sassy

United States

#13 Jan 31, 2013
You are an as s wipe of the 1st degree!
now stick your finer up your as s, twirl around on it 3 times and parrrrrty tonight!
Henry

Providence, UT

#14 Jan 31, 2013
perverts
Really Sassy

United States

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>How old am I...do you know? If you do, then you are just about the dumbest Person on the Planet about the Human Body and how it works , for both Male and Female!
Ask your Momma...I'm not telling you because I didn't take you to raise!
Dear you indicated you were on your period. Rather than state the obvious I was gonna allow you to pretend your eggs weren't hard boiled and covered in dust for the sake of your new boy toy. Clearly, everyone knows you are an antique. However, reading your post to men may lead one to think you are a high school girl in heat but we are all aware that's no where near the truth.
roxy

United States

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Henry wrote:
All this talking makes me horny.
Whip it out n beat it
Henry

Seattle, WA

#18 Feb 1, 2013
roxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whip it out n beat it
i may
roxy

United States

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>i may
I wanna see
Sassy the twinkie Puffer

United States

#20 Feb 1, 2013
Henry wrote:
All this talking makes me horny.
Are you a twinkie Juicer? Lol.... I'm sorry, I just had to ask.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Older women who need some satisfaction 12 hr No good 6
Chris and sherry travis 22 hr momma cougar 2
silver ford ranger Sat Heather 11
Becky Corbitt (Jan '16) Jul 21 Dents in the hood 5
Good looking dark haired girl at pizza hut Jul 21 Evel Dick 7
Cwag Jul 20 cwag 37
The Universal Law of Karma (Sep '14) Jul 19 Waggin 9

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance