Richland County Deputy Shot

Richland County Deputy Shot

There are 358 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Mar 26, 2008, titled Richland County Deputy Shot. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Serving the Midlands of South Carolina and The World Columbia, Sumter, Orangeburg, Newberry, Camden, and our troops overseas Mobile Site Time Warner Cable 9 HDTV 19-1, 19-2, and 19-3 WLTX.com Best Viewed with ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

“Raising a stink”

Since: Jun 07

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2008
Glad the deputy is okay. Too bad about the suspect. NOT!
Honest One

North Ridgeville, OH

#2 Mar 26, 2008
I hope the Deputy will be okay in their physical and mental well being . God Bless !
Dianne

Sumter, SC

#3 Mar 26, 2008
735stacey wrote:
Glad the deputy is okay. Too bad about the suspect. NOT!
Good one!
Tomfoolery

White Rock, SC

#4 Mar 26, 2008
One less thug the taxpayer will have to take care of.

Since: Mar 08

Ridge Spring, SC

#5 Mar 26, 2008
To the Deputy: God Bless, thank you,good luck, get better soon

To the criminal: Good riddance!!!
tommy the king

Cleveland, OH

#6 Mar 26, 2008
good results

Since: Mar 08

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Mar 26, 2008
Thoughts and prayres for the deputy - but I bet someone will complain about the thugs rights or some BS...
Sportcat

Clemson, SC

#8 Mar 26, 2008
The NAACP will complain that the thug SHOULD have been tased, instead of shot.
TM JP

Columbia, SC

#9 Mar 26, 2008
NAACP will be happy they did not use a tazer!

“We Go Play Hoop”

Since: Jul 07

Falls Church, VA

#10 Mar 26, 2008
Now why did he have to go shoot him when he was probably carrying a perfectly good taser?!? I wonder what direction Lonnie Randolph will want to run with this story?

“Gotta love it!”

Since: Feb 08

Anywhere but there!

#11 Mar 26, 2008
God speed to the officer, I am so thankful that you will be OK.

As for the "thug", he made a self correcting error. He won't be doing that again.

“We Go Play Hoop”

Since: Jul 07

Falls Church, VA

#12 Mar 26, 2008
P.S. That was sarcasm ~~~~~~
concerned citizen

Barnwell, SC

#13 Mar 26, 2008
deputy shot in arm should be okay. suspect DEAD. JUSTICE SERVED!
rusty says

Lexington, SC

#14 Mar 26, 2008
the cop should have used a tazer so not to hurt the thugs. why we a being all shooty shooty deez days??

no just kidding. glad the thug is dead. lol
Harry

Montgomery Village, MD

#15 Mar 26, 2008
Good guys win every once and a while.
War On Drugs

Columbia, SC

#16 Mar 26, 2008
90% of all crime in America is due to the War On Drugs.

Law Enforcement keep those drug prices high! Perpetuate crime as you have done for almost 50 years.

How many more innocent citizens will get robbed, burglarized, wounded or killed by the criminals the U.S. Government has created?
concerned citizen

Barnwell, SC

#17 Mar 26, 2008
Spot On wrote:
Now why did he have to go shoot him when he was probably carrying a perfectly good taser?!? I wonder what direction Lonnie Randolph will want to run with this story?
because in certain situations u cant taser someone. might have a dead deputy if he tried.
Mike

United States

#18 Mar 26, 2008
Richland Co Sheriff's Dept DONT play!!

You compare the majority of their uniformed officers to other departments... theres a big difference!
concerned citizen

Barnwell, SC

#19 Mar 26, 2008
ok there are drugs in the home and they dont know whether the others will be charged. hand of one is the hand of all this is a no brainer. if they would not have had drugs in the home their friend might be alive.
IMHO

Cayce, SC

#20 Mar 26, 2008
This is the best outcome possible short of the deputy being injured. He got just what he deserved. Bet he (the criminal)won't try that again!!!!!!! None of my tax dollars going to take care of his sorry, low life, good for nothing, scumbag A$$. Did I mention I despise criminals?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
parental rights in jeopardy....join the fight t... (Mar '12) Mon Childrens tragedies 18
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Jul 22 Alonzo 1,404
four kbr contractors brutally murder (Oct '08) Jul 20 SGTABN8630 48
troy howell (Jun '11) Jul 18 jtsteele 4
News USC student says lynched monkey is racial threa... Jul 15 Oh No You Di-nt 7
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Jul 15 Ray Natch 61
the truth about the jews and israel Jul 13 BUDD PRESCOTT 1

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages