SC cab driver thought man was going t...

SC cab driver thought man was going to kill her

There are 1 comment on the Rock Hill Herald story from Sep 18, 2011, titled SC cab driver thought man was going to kill her. In it, Rock Hill Herald reports that:

A South Carolina cab driver says she thought a man was going to kill her, but he put his gun down when he heard her talking to her son.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rock Hill Herald.

Donnia Gayten

Camden, SC

#1 Sep 19, 2011
Me personally i no nick rivers as a brother friend and way much more he was loving funny and never had any issues. back in december we started seeing a totally different nick. he tried to attack a stripper and her family we finally found out that somebody was lacing his weed with crack cokecain. at the end of the day i never wanted to see this happen to the best friend i love and now that this has happened i know that life is to short to let go of. my heart goes out to hiss family and i love you nick kyle rivers you were a beatiful person and friend and this is not the end just the first and final beginning wish this would have ended very differently. <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Dead After 61 Accidents at Bike Fest (May '07) 51 min The Roller 65
Lindsey graham should pay for his ass kissing t... Mon Okokok 4
News Sheriff: 4 Investigators Fired, One Performed S... (Oct '07) Sun Platt 345
News Night to Shine: A prom night for those with spe... Jan 18 tony partlow 1
News Rep. James Smith becomes first Democrat to ente... Oct '17 Paul russo 1
Amy Marie Crocker (Mar '17) Mar '17 Jazzy jazz 1
News Town might ease tobacco ban (Jan '09) Jan '17 TruthBeTold 83

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance