Woman pleads guilty to murders

Woman pleads guilty to murders

There are 385 comments on the The State story from Jul 13, 2007, titled Woman pleads guilty to murders. In it, The State reports that:

A Swansea woman pleaded guilty Friday to murdering an elderly man and woman in separate incidents in 2002 and 2003.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

OOOOOOOOOU

Leesville, SC

#351 Feb 14, 2013
Paul in South Carolina wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a toothless "minister" whose own mother, a woman named Jackie, dumped him like trash when he was a baby. Now he plays like he's a man of God while his personal hygiene goes to hell.
Who Jackie troll? JACKWAGON YOU'RE SO FUNNY.
Paul in South Carolina

Columbia, SC

#352 Feb 14, 2013
Rita wrote:
I know that you do not understand but I have to live in the present. I cannot save my mother. I can only save myself..my marriage..my children..my grandchildren. I do dream about this case every night despite my best intentions not to. I will never have any answers that I can trust so I have to forgive those involved to save myself. If this is selfish, so be it! It is what I have to do to survive....for now.
Please post the information. Have Anne give it to her lawyers. Whatever you feel best. Anne sent me a letter with stipulations on how I was to behave in this meeting. That is why I did not meet. I will no longer allow her or anyone else to control me.
I do not support any family member's verbal attacks on you. Since I haven't spoken to my extended family in a very long time, we haven't discussed you. I don't control them. I think I made it clear that you are not villain nor an enemy.
I don't read your posts very often. Just ignore the taunts and take care of yourself. Best wishes.
Rita
You say to "....Have Anne give it(information)to her lawyers." Rita, her trial attorneys(Cam Littlejohn and Josh Kendrick)helped cover up the truth. You also say that you will never have any answers that you can trust. In other words, it sounds like you've made up your mind that Anne Louise committed both murders, the truth be damned. I can understand how you would wonder how she just happened to be at both murder scenes with Paul Anderson; yet still claim that she didn't aid in the murders. But it's like the old saying goes, that "things aren't always what they seem."
In October 2006, the 11th Circuit Solicitor's Office had me arrested on a bogus charge because I was asking questions about your mothers murder that they didn't like....especially since what I was pointing out made it clear that it was Paul Anderson, not Anne Louise, who murdered both your mother and Mr. Tindall. Once I was taken to the Lexington County Detention Center, I was informed by the Lexington County Sheriff's Department that they would "think of other things to charge" me with if I didn't butt out. Eight months later, they had to drop the charge once the case against me was about to go to trial because, as I said, the whole thing was trumped up to try and intimidate me into not asking any more questions about your mother and Mr. Tindall's murders.
I sued the City of West Columbia afterwards for false arrest, seeing how they were the ones who the 11th Circuit Solicitor's Office had draw up the bogus charge against me. Once the facts of the lawsuit were about to come out in mediation, the 11th Circuit Solicitor's Office had the City of West Columbia settle out of court with me to keep those facts(including the information about your mothers murder that was concealed by the 11th Circuit Solicitor's Office)from being revealed to the mediator.
I can prove all of this through the documents that I possess. I can also prove that both the 11th Circuit Solicitor's Office, as well as Anne Louise's own trial attorneys, helped conceal from the court that a male inmate at the Lexington County Detention Center was prepared to testify that it was Paul Anderson who murdered both your mother and Mr. Tindall. Again, I have documentation to prove this as well. As a matter of fact, the Lexington County Sheriff's Department had this guys statement saying as much.
I also have proof that Paul Anderson had previously been convicted by the 11th Circuit Solicitor's Office as a serial Arsonist, which is definitely relevant seeing how Arson was committed in both murders. He also was convicted in the early 1990's in Lexington County for trying to kill a Lexington County Sheriff's Deputy by firing at him 15 times with a gun. A gun was also used in both your mother and Mr. Tindall's murder. I have documentation to prove this as well.
Paul in South Carolina

Columbia, SC

#353 Feb 14, 2013
And just in case you're wondering how I came into some of this documentation, just let me say that I had someone at the Lexington County Courthouse help me get this documentation.
Paul in South Carolina

Columbia, SC

#354 Mar 24, 2013
Today is Anne Louise's 54th birthday. She's a sweet lady, and she deserves the freedom that is heading her way. I can't wait until the day she is released, and she and I can go walking at Riverfront Park!

Happy Birthday sweet lady. I love you!

FREE ANNE LOUISE!!!
Paul in South Carolina

Columbia, SC

#355 Apr 10, 2013
As of April 7, an inmate named Jeffery Haselden has been awaiting trial in the Lexington County Detention Center for 10 continuous years. That's the same jail where Anne Louise was held. If Anne Louise had not pressed to get her case into court, I fear that she too would still be in the Lexington County Detention Center, wating to go to court. With her habeas corpus pending, she hopefully will get released before the end of 2013.

FREE ANNE LOUISE!!!

p.s.: Jaye, I sent you a friend request on Facebook.
Paul in South Carolina

Columbia, SC

#356 Apr 23, 2013
Yesterday makes 10 years that Anne Louise has been wrongly incarcerated for the murders of Viola Neal and L.H. Tindall. That something like Anne Louise's unjust incarceration can happen in this country tells you just how truly evil America is. If America weren't so evil, then maybe people wouldn't hate it(justifiably so) to the point that they feel like blowing up marathons. Not saying that I necessarily condone that, but I can see how people come to hate the United States of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Paul in South Carolina

Columbia, SC

#358 May 18, 2013
As I get ready to write my next letter to Anne Louise, I'm wondering if I should tell her about how I will call the police if any of my sisters or their spouses/children attempt to speak to me if they come to where I reside. This would be done so that law-enforcement could be told that I wish no contact with this individual/individuals, and so I could then have them arrested (and possibly sued) for Harassment if they attempted to communicate with me a 2nd time. South Carolina law makes it a crime to communicate with someone for "no legitimate purpose" after they have been told that contact is not wanted.

I also wonder if I should tell Anne Louise how I will attempt to have removed as Executor a female relative of mine, once certain family members are sadly no longer with us. I have researched how to do this, and I already have the necessary paper work. This "lady" is going to be in for one helluva court fight to be allowed to stay on as Executor when the time comes.

Furthermore, I'm struggling with whether to tell Anne Louise that a certain female relative of mine, who lives in another state, is lying about residency in order to get her little bastard into a better school district other than the one in which she resides. I am considering turning in this family member for doing so. It may be a crime, for which she could be arrested.

I will consider whether I should even tell Anne Louise about all of this. I care what she thinks about me.

Now, if ya'll will excuse me, I have to go to Facebook to read about family drama.
My brothers keeper

Lexington, SC

#359 May 28, 2013
This woman not only destroyed the lives of two elderly people, but she also messed up her daughter and sons life. Her daughter killed herself, and her son hates her guts and told me she was psychotic and crazy, and that she was more than capable of killing.
My brothers keeper

Lexington, SC

#360 May 28, 2013
Paul Seay, you must be real hard up for female companionship.
Paul in South Carolina

Columbia, SC

#361 May 29, 2013
My brothers keeper wrote:
This woman not only destroyed the lives of two elderly people, but she also messed up her daughter and sons life. Her daughter killed herself, and her son hates her guts and told me she was psychotic and crazy, and that she was more than capable of killing.
While we're on the subject of murder, how come 11th Circuit Solicitor Donnie V. Myers has never been arrested for murder. I mean, he just happened to come home both times to find his wife, then son, dead in his house? He can prosecute Anne Louise for murder. Well, who is going to prosecute him? Anyone else who just happened on two separate occasions to find family members dead in their home would have been investigated out the wahoo.

And how about Adam Lee or whatever his name is. He's the attorney who represented the Attorney General's Office at Anne Louise's 2010 PCR hearing. He just happened to find his girlfriend dead in the bathtub of the apartment the 2 shared. Why isn't he behind bars? The evidence against these 2 "men" for murder is a hell of a lot stronger than was the evidence against Anne Louise.
Paul in South Carolina

Columbia, SC

#362 May 29, 2013
My brothers keeper wrote:
This woman not only destroyed the lives of two elderly people, but she also messed up her daughter and sons life. Her daughter killed herself, and her son hates her guts and told me she was psychotic and crazy, and that she was more than capable of killing.
How come no one in the Neal or Tindall families is concerned with the fact that the 11th Circuit Solicitor's Office withheld from Anne Louise and her attorneys (as well as the victims families) the fact that prior to Mr. Tindall and Viola Neal being murdered, Anne Louise's co-defendant (Paul Anderson) had already had numerous Arson convictions in Lexington County; and had been convicted in the early 1990's of having fired at a Lexington County Sheriff's deputy 15 times with a gun? Since Arson and firearms were used in both murders, this seems rather crucial evidence. It suggests that Paul Anderson committed the murders, not Anne Louise. But then again, if this evidence had been turned over, then Anne Louise would have been able to cast reasonable doubt at trial, and those trials would have cost the 11th Circuit Solicitor's Office a ton of money. Seeing how they already have to retry cases again and again that get turned over on appeal due to Solicitor Myers gross incompetence, I guess they just didn't want to hold trials for Anne Louise in which they would lose the first time around.
Heather

Boise, ID

#363 May 29, 2013
Paul, how can you say that my great great grandmother deserved what happened to her?! You are a sorry excuse for a man! It's a good thing I'm nothing like that murderer Anne because you'd be my second victim!
Paul in South Carolina

Columbia, SC

#364 May 30, 2013
Heather wrote:
Paul, how can you say that my great great grandmother deserved what happened to her?! You are a sorry excuse for a man! It's a good thing I'm nothing like that murderer Anne because you'd be my second victim!
I'd be your "second" victim? Who was your first?
its scary

United States

#365 Jun 3, 2013
That people like 'Paul in south Carolina' are allowed to walk around with normal people. Get some help man, the woman is an admitted murderer. Get real!!
my brothers keeper

Lexington, SC

#366 Jun 8, 2013
Heather wrote:
Paul, how can you say that my great great grandmother deserved what happened to her?! You are a sorry excuse for a man! It's a good thing I'm nothing like that murderer Anne because you'd be my second victim!
Paul, quit going on and on about stupid shit, that I didn't even talk about. Take off your tin foil hat, and realize that Anne Louise Gordon is a dangerous serial killer, whom killed in Michigan, long before she made it to SC. The Christian fa-sod is all bullshit.
dead man walking

Lexington, SC

#367 Jun 8, 2013
its scary wrote:
That people like 'Paul in south Carolina' are allowed to walk around with normal people. Get some help man, the woman is an admitted murderer. Get real!!
Paul, you better hope the family members don't find you. Since they already have your name, I am sure it would not be hard to track you down.
Paul in South Carolina

Columbia, SC

#368 Jun 9, 2013
I received a letter from Anne Louise a couple of days ago. She was talking about how much she is enjoying the college courses from C.I.U. that she is taking at Graham. She has a room all to herself, presumably so that she can study. She is getting mostly A's. She is extremely smart.

I will gladly be sending her some more money this week. In August, she will be half way through her Columbia International University program. She recently said that they were allowed to order some Krispy Kreme donuts. She enjoyed them very much.

The day that she leaves prison will be awesome, not just for her, but for her many supporters as well. Anne Louise rocks!!!

FREE ANNE LOUISE!
Thanks

Hanoi, Vietnam

#369 Jun 12, 2013
Thank you for sharing information.
http://www.friv3games.net | http://www.kizi-2.org
Doesntmatter

Swansea, SC

#370 Jun 13, 2013
Um, it's so funny how "Paul" thinks she will be released from prison! It ain't gonna happen, dude!!
Paul in South Carolina

Columbia, SC

#371 Jun 13, 2013
Doesntmatter wrote:
Paul thinks she will be released from prison! The sooner the better!
Thanks! I enjoyed talking with you tonight. You're right about a lot of things involving this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The church IN the Lord Jesus Christ-Hartsville (Jan '13) 11 min JEHU 73
Review: Palmetto Commercial Services Thu Hannaht1 3
Orangeburg is the worst city in the US (Apr '06) May 20 Yankee Mic 101
Amber Nicole Tonkin/Priddy May 18 Thankful for anyt... 1
H.R. Allen, Inc (Swingers In Chas Office) (Mar '16) May 18 General Contractor 2
HR Allen, Inc Electric (Jul '16) May 18 General Contractor 8
News Sumter Man Shot in Back of Head (May '08) May 14 jeffrey 161

Camden Jobs

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages