Mother charged with neglect after men...

Mother charged with neglect after mentally disabled daughter di...

There are 43 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Jun 12, 2006, titled Mother charged with neglect after mentally disabled daughter di.... In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

A 45-year-old West Columbia woman was charged with neglect after her mentally disabled daughter died of alcohol poisoning, authorities said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
frank watts

West Columbia, SC

#41 Aug 23, 2009
how do you think brandon feels knowing that the whole world knows his own mother is telling the world she don't know who his father is.
Judy

Columbia, SC

#42 Aug 31, 2009
Sounds like outright neglect to me when a woman is more interested in jumping into the hay with a married man than in taking precautions with her mentally handicapped daughter. It's negelct, pure and simple! Does Jackie constantly defend herself against these charges??? If she does then she hasn't faced up to what she's done.
BRANDON MH138

Batesburg, SC

#43 Jun 25, 2013
To Mr Frank Watts,
Hello I am Brandon the man your talking about I know who my father is Jackie may not know but I do its Pat Henderson Jackie is a slear on our family name but I have a child of my own on the way and and I know I'm just as proud of a father as my father was when I came into this world if you want to contact me email me I want to meet you. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Fri LAWEST100 1,588
News Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) Dec 5 Mason Dikxon 229
News Ex-Gaston Mayor Arrested for Misconduct (Apr '08) Sep '16 WhatGoesAroundCom... 1,550
camden (Jun '16) Jun '16 rosie 1
Family Dr (Jan '16) Feb '16 Rex 2
Moving to Camden (Feb '09) Jan '16 Leah 7
Halloween (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jazzyd 1

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages