EMS Responding to Two Car Accident

EMS Responding to Two Car Accident

There are 3 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Mar 6, 2008, titled EMS Responding to Two Car Accident. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Serving the Midlands of South Carolina and The World Columbia, Sumter, Orangeburg, Newberry, Camden, and our troops overseas Mobile Site Time Warner Cable 9 HDTV 19-1, 19-2, and 19-3 WLTX.com Best Viewed with ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

dawn

Summerville, SC

#1 Mar 6, 2008
The accident happened at alittle before 2pm. It caused a back up on leesburg and other back streets around the area, i should know i live right in front of where the accident happened!
leasburg motorist

Elgin, SC

#3 Mar 6, 2008
did anyone know the names or if they are ok.
key-jia

Camden, SC

#4 Mar 27, 2011
do anyone know about the accident on knightshill road in camden ,do you know the name or conditions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Truck's 'racist' Confederate flag offends woman... 19 hr Stainless Banner 5
Nickey Haley and the roads of South Carolina, w... Wed isaac 2
News In new White House bid, Clinton embraces race a... Jul 28 Le Jimbo 101
Read about the 3 Hebrew Boys and CCG (Jun '07) Jul 27 Masters 2,533
News Two Men Arrested in Lake Wateree Murder (Apr '07) Jul 27 my brotherskeeper 71
Lindsay Graham Out Of Touch Jul 27 Charles 1
News Confederate flag debate wears on as GOP mounts ... Jul 27 Plain as day 121
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages