Moms, Wifes, Sisters Learn to Fight Back

Moms, Wifes, Sisters Learn to Fight Back

There are 8 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from May 20, 2008, titled Moms, Wifes, Sisters Learn to Fight Back. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Serving the Midlands of South Carolina and The World Columbia, Sumter, Orangeburg, Newberry, Camden, and our troops overseas Mobile Site Time Warner Cable 9 HDTV 19-1, 19-2, and 19-3 WLTX.com Best Viewed with ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

Gail

AOL

#1 May 21, 2008
Does anyone proofread before stories are posted on this Web site? It is supposed to be "wives," not "wifes."
CLN

AOL

#2 May 21, 2008
As a personal protection expert myself, I'm glad to see the ladies are doing something to help prepare them phyiscally. On that note, if the materail they learned is not worked on on a daily basis it will be forgotten in less than 3 weeks. One has to be ready more mentally than phyically. if the mind can't react under intense pressure the body surelly wont react. The best advice I can give is to enroll at a local martail arts school that had an accredited ciriculm and has nationally certifed instructors. That will make the difference of being taught by someone who has had someone watch and ensure they know what they're doing and had to be recertifed every year as an instructor just like any other professional like a doctor or an attorney, compard to someone who teaches from a book and video..

BWG

“Cogito ergo sum”

Since: May 07

Irmo

#3 May 21, 2008
Anything goes when it comes to self defense. I'm a Smith and Wesson Fan, it evens the odds.
CLN

AOL

#4 May 21, 2008
BWG wrote:
Anything goes when it comes to self defense. I'm a Smith and Wesson Fan, it evens the odds.
I completely agree with you ,,,but the law doesnt...In Denver Colorado a woman struck a guy with her knee inhis groin in the parking lot of a home depot. He grabbed by her the arm, she struck him,,He was'nt chraged with a crime because all he did was grab her arm.. He sued her and got 3 million , she crushed his testicles and took away his right to bare a child..The level of force she used against again was25 times more than what he used against her.. Tell me thats not messed up..Im sure this guy had every bad intention in the world to harm this woman. Heck by law, a police officer can only use 2 times the force used against him..

“Who P@@ed in Your Conflakes?”

Since: May 08

Cornholio Iowa

#5 May 21, 2008
Enrollment at these classes seems to always increase after a prominent violent assault. I bet there is a waiting list a mile long now.
JenniferG

Coventry, UK

#6 Aug 6, 2009
Or she could just practise by grabbing her partners testicles on a daily basis! Saves going to all those classes, eh?
Boochie Bloome

Atlanta, GA

#7 Aug 22, 2009
If you have been involved sexually with William Boochie Bloome, please see your doctor right away.
weewee

Sumter, SC

#8 Nov 24, 2009
JenniferG wrote:
Or she could just practise by grabbing her partners testicles on a daily basis! Saves going to all those classes, eh?
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The church IN the Lord Jesus Christ-Hartsville (Jan '13) Feb 14 Jehu 63
Evil Women are bastards and demons! Beware! Feb 8 Hell on Heels 2
Mary Morrison / WJBF News Channel 6: RACIST & I... Feb 2 Connie Greenway 2
Pastor Dr. F. V. Beckles, Jr., performs histori... Feb 2 Heroes For God 2
News Two Teens Arrested Following Mailbox Vandalism (Feb '08) Jan 31 Nunya 182
News Rep. James Smith becomes first Democrat to ente... Oct '17 Paul russo 1
Amy Marie Crocker (Mar '17) Mar '17 Jazzy jazz 1

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance