Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

There are 1811 comments on the FITSNews story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Episcopal Drama Rocks SC. In it, FITSNews reports that:

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FITSNews.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#213 Nov 12, 2012
David, David, David. Jesus called, he told me to tell you to stop, you're just serving to embarrass him.

Sacred cows make for the best steaks dear. If you can't handle anyone challenging what you choose to believe dumpling, maybe it's best that you not read what I have to say. Your lack of coping skills isn't my fault and certainly isn't my problem.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#214 Nov 12, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
If you look back at our little discussion you will find that I have already answered it ...
... by contradicting yourself.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#215 Nov 12, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>Hick, as a non-Christian living in open rebellion against God's many commands against all homosexual behavior, you really don't have a legitimate voice here.
You have no logical interest in what goes on within Christianity.
Your bigotry just exhibits your ignorance and contempt of what others hold sacred.
Romans 2:1

New International Version (NIV)
God’s Righteous Judgment

2 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

this one

#216 Nov 12, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
... by contradicting yourself.
I have both dodged the question and contradicted myself? Wow. Never realized I was so rhetorically talented.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#217 Nov 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
... Never realized I was so rhetorically talented.
No one else noticed either.

this one

#218 Nov 13, 2012
But you did, or so you claim. You were the one who noticed that my answer not only evaded your question but it was somehow contradictory to something else that I had previously stated. The reason that no one else noticed that I was as rhetorically talented as you claimed, is because I'm not. Well, not in the manner YOU allege anyways. Anyone else who has bothered to follow along with our little discussion is already aware that you have serious issues with staying with reality. They know that my answer to your question wasn't evasive in the slightest, just one you didn't want to hear and since you haven't bothered to tell anyone but yourself how I supposedly contradicted myself and no one else has managed to find it, I really don't have to say anything more.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#219 Nov 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
But you did, or so you claim ...
I never said you were a "talented" liar, just a liar.

Location hidden

#220 Nov 13, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you be happier in a RED STATE?

this one

#221 Nov 13, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
When did I ever say that you used the word, dumpling? Rhetorical talent is what I call what you claimed to have seen. You claimed to have seen a flying saucer, I'm just calling it an unidentified flying object. Basically the same thing, don't you think?

As for calling me a liar, you'd better pen that one in for your daily repentance for your sins, unless you actually want to prove that I have lied about ANYTHING I have said here. Your God is watching what you are going to say next dear, I just put in a call.

this one

#222 Nov 13, 2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Wouldn't you be happier in a RED STATE?
Unless something dramatically changes the landscape, Kansas for the next couple of years just might become his "Happiest Place on Earth". The Protestant Potentate of Brownbackistan was successful in his ideological purge of his own party and now has an absolute majority of his kind of truly faithful in the Legislature. Joe's kind of Christians are about to have pretty much absolute authority to do whatever God inspires them to do. Ah Kansas, Kansas.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#223 Nov 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
As for calling me a liar, you'd better pen that one in for your daily repentance for your sins, unless you actually want to prove that I have lied about ANYTHING I have said here ...
You have lied about EVERYTHING you have said here, and the proof is in Paul's letter to the Romans: you have changed the truth of God into a lie by worshipping the creature rather than the Creator (Romans 1:25).

this one

#224 Nov 13, 2012
God was watching and if he were expecting better from you, too f*cking bad, right?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#225 Nov 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
God was watching and if he were expecting better from you ...
Worry about your own standing before Him on the day when we all must stand before Him.

this one

#226 Nov 13, 2012
Thus spaketh the man who has devoted how ever many thousands of posts to letting others know that he believes that their standing with God is in jeopardy.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#227 Nov 14, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Thus spaketh the man who has devoted how ever many thousands of posts ...
An exageration is a lie, so you are still a liar.

Location hidden

#228 Nov 14, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
An exageration is a lie, so you are still a liar.
Romans 2:1

New International Version (NIV)
God’s Righteous Judgment

2 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#229 Nov 14, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you find it even a little strange that no ancient text, Bible translation, or Judeo-Christian tradition places in question the Bible's many explicit commands against all homosexual behavior?
You and Hick and the ones posting distortions and lies.
The word homosexual is not in any ancient manuscript including the Bible.

'The term 'homosexuality' was coined in the late 19th century by a German psychologist, Karoly Maria Benkert.'

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/homosexuali...

You can't even admit who YOU are and then you go and lie about what God didn't say.

Brimstone is on it's way for you....

The Mountain Empire

#230 Nov 14, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
You have lied about EVERYTHING you have said here, and the proof is in Paul's letter to the Romans: you have changed the truth of God into a lie by worshipping the creature rather than the Creator (Romans 1:25).
Saul is a liar, why else would he constantly say he's not a liar?

I am speaking the truth — as one who belongs to the Messiah, I do not lie; Romans

(Concerning these matters I am writing you about, I declare before God that I am not lying!) Galatians

Why you follow Saul instead of Jesus is beyond me, still.....

The Mountain Empire

#231 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>Wouldn't you be happier in a RED STATE?
LOL!

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#232 Nov 14, 2012
... You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.
We've already seen you hypocrisy in the Topix Political forums, so stop pretending to be a Christian when you post here.
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul is a liar, why else would he constantly say he's not a liar?...
... because of the slander from people like you back in the days of the apostles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) 9 hr LAWEST100 1,588
News Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) Dec 5 Mason Dikxon 229
News Ex-Gaston Mayor Arrested for Misconduct (Apr '08) Sep '16 WhatGoesAroundCom... 1,550
camden (Jun '16) Jun '16 rosie 1
Family Dr (Jan '16) Feb '16 Rex 2
Moving to Camden (Feb '09) Jan '16 Leah 7
Halloween (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jazzyd 1

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages