Aiken County Public Schools

Aiken County Public Schools

Posted in the Camden Forum

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Mar 11, 2012
Has anyone else heard that an Aiken County high school principal was brought in for questions for doing inappropriate things at his school?

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2012
Its probably the Wagener-Salley High School principal. He has been called into the main office a couple of times for this stuff. From what I hear...he has major problems

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 27, 2012
Its got to be Keating, he has been in trouble a bunch of times, but hey don't ever do anything. He must have some friends in high places.

Tampa, FL

#5 May 25, 2012
KCz wrote:
Anyone hear anything new on this? My step daughter will be going there next year and I'm a little worried. Anyone know anything else about Wagener Salley High School?
There is another forum for Aiken Schools that has more stuff about WSHS.

#6 Jun 9, 2012
Is there any proof? If there is, then he should be fired and the locked up. But if you people are just making accusations without proof, then you all should be locked up.

#7 Jun 21, 2012
I grew up in the same neighborhood as him.
The whole family was strange, and Patrick was a psychopath. I'm really not surprised by any of these accusations, and I'm not surprised he can wiggle his way out of everything.

Tulsa, OK

#8 Sep 9, 2012

San Jose, CA

#9 Nov 20, 2012
WSHS is one of only five high schools in the state that received a F on the school report card. Maybe the loser principal should work on fixing his school instead of nailing his teachers.

San Jose, CA

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Keating is horrible! That is why they stuck him at WSHS. The parents of that loser school wont complain about how bad he is.

San Jose, CA

#11 Dec 14, 2012
WSHS teachers are the worst. They took the worst teach from every school in Aiken and put em together at Wagener Salley. Then they put purvurt principal in charge. Now, the other schools in Aiken all do better and they only have one bad school.

San Jose, CA

#12 Jan 9, 2013
C'mon, if this was all true they woulda done something by now.

San Jose, CA

#13 Jan 28, 2013
OK I hear ya, the guy is a sleezebag. Can't beleive how many people say so. Only in South Carolina could this guy keep his job.

United States

#14 Feb 10, 2013
Him and his girlfriend tried to take me home for a threesome one night. Makes me sick to think someone running our schools lives like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump vs Clinton 2016 22 hr MAGA2016 1
DEA at econolodge 22 hr Unknown 1
University of South Carolina Mon LAWEST100 7
News Statement from Eastover Mayor Christopher Campbell (Apr '07) Sun DONE 13
Japanese EVERYTHING!! Sun Edgar Newborn12 2
Kyoto Collection Sun Edgar Newborn12 3
Japanese Food Sun Edgar Newborn12 5

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance