AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And VERY true that, you hit the nail dead on the head with this one as this is something that I discuss with others quite often with others, I use to believe that pres Bush was the most hated President in my lifetime, but the that was nothing in comparison to the out right hatred, paranoia and fear mongering aimed at Pres Obama, I've never seen anything like it in my life, it's almost mystefying and beyond belief.
WOOOOOOW!!, you are so right brother LAWEST. You know something about these characters actions.... if it wasn't so funny it would be sad.

I mean really look at th=who is rushing out buying all these weapons (but blacks and hispanics are thugs and gangbangers).... where do thhey think these guns are going to eventually end up.
These people are running out stock pilinf all these weapon for what?..... FEAR AND PARANOIAL.

They are out her purchasing all these hi-powered assault weapons and sadly they obviously don't realize an old (one).22 handgun/rifle will KILL just the same . Sad country we life in today
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

sick individuals
that act without knowing the facts....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/29/nyc-...
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

the CLIFF approaches
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

hmmmmmmmmmmm, SOUTH CAROLINA'S own....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/30/lind...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Justice wrote:
the CLIFF approaches
And the repubs would just as soon let it happen before allowing the Bush era tax cuts for that wealthy 2% to expire, which will expire anyway.

Truly frustrating, sad and pathetic all rolled up into one.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And the repubs would just as soon let it happen before allowing the Bush era tax cuts for that wealthy 2% to expire, which will expire anyway.
Truly frustrating, sad and pathetic all rolled up into one.
tempurary relief, lol.. no need to let stuff frustrate that you cannot control. you only have one vote.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

RED STATES are safe for now....next two months at least.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

sure there is..... look at the eyes...... people eyes speak more words than their mouth ever will.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health...
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I will never understand why these older female predators continue to sex these young boys...especially when there are so many older male predators in S.C. that is willing to accomodate them...

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/215277/2/War...
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

here we go again..... the same old farts RED STATE REPUBLICANS throwing up road blocks on something the President is proposing.... will someone down there please tell Lindsay Graham that he will not be re-elected "already" so he can stop making S.C. look like a fool.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

THEY DON'T EVEN LIKE THEIR OWN..... THEY ..... REPUBLICANS..... THEIR OWN ... HAGEL. SMMFH
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

RWWLLMS, WILL YOU PLEASE TELL YOUR BOY GRAHAM TO STFU....I FOR ONE IS TIRED OF SEEING HIS MUG. trying to impress the voters before 2014

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Justice wrote:
sure there is..... look at the eyes...... people eyes speak more words than their mouth ever will.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health...
Hey J, it is saidvthat the eyes are the mirror to the soul, or something like that, lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Justice wrote:
here we go again..... the same old farts RED STATE REPUBLICANS throwing up road blocks on something the President is proposing.... will someone down there please tell Lindsay Graham that he will not be re-elected "already" so he can stop making S.C. look like a fool.
It probably wouldn't do any good my friend, the people down here are pretty fool and Graham making a fool out of himself going against the president is approved of here among white folk. Sad and sickening.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Justice wrote:
I will never understand why these older female predators continue to sex these young boys...especially when there are so many older male predators in S.C. that is willing to accomodate them...
http://www.wltx.com/news/article/215277/2/War...
Just a sick sick world my friend, SIN SICK!!!!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Justice wrote:
THEY DON'T EVEN LIKE THEIR OWN..... THEY ..... REPUBLICANS..... THEIR OWN ... HAGEL. SMMFH
I know..........but I don't think it's so much about hating their own so much as it is about blocking and defeating the President at every possible turn. The needs of the people and country is really on the back burner with them.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I know..........but I don't think it's so much about hating their own so much as it is about blocking and defeating the President at every possible turn. The needs of the people and country is really on the back burner with them.
Exactly my point!!.... BROTHER LAWEST..... will you please do something about Senator Graham....I know he is up for re-election, but with this constant attacks on everything the Prex coes....he really is making the State look bad. Reminds me of that clown that refered to the Prez as a liar. BTW,did he not see the total vote tally for the State of S.C. during the Presidential election.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point!!.... BROTHER LAWEST..... will you please do something about Senator Graham....I know he is up for re-election, but with this constant attacks on everything the Prex coes....he really is making the State look bad. Reminds me of that clown that refered to the Prez as a liar. BTW,did he not see the total vote tally for the State of S.C. during the Presidential election.
Believe you are referring to sen. Joe Wilson who really made a fool out of himself. Unfortunately the only thing that I can do about Graham is not vote for him, you may remember that we once discussed poor and naive white people who foolishly allow themselves to be brainwashed into voting for these Repubs, well I'm afraid that South Carolina is infested with them.

But it is all in God 's hands. Have a good day bro.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Believe you are referring to sen. Joe Wilson who really made a fool out of himself. Unfortunately the only thing that I can do about Graham is not vote for him, you may remember that we once discussed poor and naive white people who foolishly allow themselves to be brainwashed into voting for these Repubs, well I'm afraid that South Carolina is infested with them.
But it is all in God 's hands. Have a good day bro.
Yes BROTHER LAWEST....that is him, and oh yes I do remember that exchange. Man you be hitting it right on the head with these post.... you could not be more correct. However, I think he is doomed Graham is doomed this time around. Peeeeeeace.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

losing gun rights..... yeeeah, where is MS GUN CARRYING DANNI, lmmfaoooooo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,541 - 4,560 of5,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Camden Discussions

Search the Camden Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Anytime Fitness (Apr '09) 4 min Brenda 126
Why I Should Move to South Carolina? (Sep '11) 10 hr OTTO 28
SC Sen. Hutto to Run for Graham's US Senate Seat Mon The Gander 2
Lindsey Graham is Bisexual Mon The Gander 2
Brother & Sister Have 4 Kids:Want Incest Legalized (Dec '07) Mon The Gander 54
Do you need an urgent loan (Oct '12) Mon The Gander 117
Read about the 3 Hebrew Boys and CCG (Jun '07) Sun Fax 2,520
•••
•••