SLED investigating man's suicide with...

SLED investigating man's suicide with deputy's gun

There are 1 comment on the WIS-TV Columbia story from Mar 27, 2009, titled SLED investigating man's suicide with deputy's gun. In it, WIS-TV Columbia reports that:

The State Law Enforcement Division tells WIS News 10 they are officially taking over the investigation into how a man stole a Kershaw County deputy's rifle and killed himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIS-TV Columbia.

Anne

Columbia, SC

#1 Mar 31, 2009
Thankfully SLED took over. Kershaw County Sheriff's Office has a reputation of covering up incidents to cover their rear. Or, do they even know how to actually investigate something of this caliber fairly? Putting an assault rifle in between the front seats and floor board? I hope the Sheriff did not actually approve this without the use of a gun lock. If he did, then that answers the question on why the majority of the department is run by morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Luther Dixon Sun Yes 1
The church IN the Lord Jesus Christ-Hartsville (Jan '13) Feb 14 Jehu 63
Evil Women are bastards and demons! Beware! Feb 8 Hell on Heels 2
Mary Morrison / WJBF News Channel 6: RACIST & I... Feb 2 Connie Greenway 2
Pastor Dr. F. V. Beckles, Jr., performs histori... Feb 2 Heroes For God 2
News Rep. James Smith becomes first Democrat to ente... Oct '17 Paul russo 1
Amy Marie Crocker (Mar '17) Mar '17 Jazzy jazz 1

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance