THINKING OF RUNNING

Dayton, OH

#1 Jun 4, 2011
OK LET ME RUN DOWN COUNCIL IN CAMDEN OHIO FOR YOU ALL AND EXPLAIN WHY ANYONE CAN RUN
SEAT 1 RAYANNE: TYPICAL HOUSEWIFE
SEAT 2 MELISSA: WOW SHE'S A LOUD MOUTH
SEAT 3 LARRY HEY BUDDY ARE YOU AWAKE FOR THESE MEETINGS
SEAT 4; MAYOR HONESTLY DO YOU KNOW HOW TO COMB YOUR HAIR
SEAT 5 KELLY MR. BUSINESSMAN THINKS YOUR BETTER THAN EVERYONE
SEAT 6: KEVIN OK MR. WEIGHT LOSS MAN, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN LIVED HEAR LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW ANYTHING
SEAT 7 TEDD UMMM, DON'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY, JUST LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE MUCH TO SAY
Kevin Reed

Gibsonburg, OH

#2 Jun 7, 2011
Ok, I see all of your ideas on us councilmen, but can I defend myself. First of all obviously you come to the meetings or have been to the meetings since you have our seats down. So you say that I haven't been here long enough, how long does it take for me to LOVE CAMDEN? I have been here 2 years now and have suffered during the bad water situation, have seen crime and seen many things that upset me about Camden, therefore I ran for council because I love this village and want to see it succeed, I can't speak for my fellow Council Men and Women, but I can speak for me when I say Camden is a great place to raise a family and I love Camden, but if you feel that we are not doing what you think we should do, then I advise you to run and not hide behind "TOPIX".
Kevin Reed

Gibsonburg, OH

#3 Jun 7, 2011
Can I ask you 2 questions.

1: How long must I live in Camden till you feel I have been here long enough? I have been here 2 years and LOVE CAMDEN, and because of that I ran for Council to try to make a difference.

2: Why don't you quit hiding behind TOPIX, when you obviously come to meetings to know where we sit, If you feel that we are not doing our jobs as council, please run.
hmmmmm

United States

#4 Jun 12, 2011
Exactly what is the job of Camden Council anyway?? Because the crime has not gotten better by no means mostly because most of the cops would rather make friends than do whats right and arrest known drug and sex offenders. I think they should go to the underage drinking hot spot one Friday night to catch any one of the 15 under 21 drinkers completly trashed due to the owners lack of time to check ID's I guess...Camden council?? Ha ha WAY to Go :)
me again

Englewood, OH

#5 Jun 13, 2011
I don't think council has a thing to do with the crime rate? They are not the police.
smoke

Williamsburg, OH

#6 Jun 13, 2011
There Are The Police Chiefs Boss and Police are Paid By The City Council So Dont Try To Think To Hard
Katherine ct

Mount Vernon, OH

#7 Jun 21, 2011
Ok. So I don't know much about the council, but I do live on katherine ct here n town and id like someone to do something about all the drug deals going down on my street. The cops are aware but we are still seeing them make their deals in broad daylight! I could picture this going on if I lived in the ghetto. But I seriously didn't know id have to deal w this on my street. Not to mention there are 20 people living in the drug house! So many kids live on my street one of these drugged up idiots are gonna run overseas someone!
mamma

Fredericktown, OH

#8 Jun 23, 2011
They more than likely rent the house. The owner can do something about it. I am sure it was not rented to 20 people. I bet I know the house. It is a shame to have to deal with this especially if you feel nothing is being done. I guess I would have to call the law every time I saw something (drug deals). Eventually they would do something.
Neal

United States

#9 Aug 28, 2012
Hi ladies and gents.
Council does have a oblication to have police to clean the streets of drugs and underage drinking. Now on the other hand if the Village people don't call and or back the police and council then all is for not. I was a police officer in Camden. Now because I wasn't home grown there I was stimead by officer living there and the public. Now if you want to stop this. Get the public involved, make the owners of drug flops close the house. Make laws to make the broken down rent mongrels fix or tear down the houses. Yes this can be done. Get with the village lawyer he can advise better. I to loved Camden, but all most start and end with the public that cares.
Smoke

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Sep 4, 2012
We the People Of Camden Ohio Need To Fire The entire Council and Put Hard Working People It There Places , And Put The City Of Camdem Back On The Right Tract
Our Current Council Just Let City Works Including The Police and Fire Dept And City Work Do What Ever They Want To Do City Council Has The Finale Say On Everything That Happen In The City Limits

Get The Council Back On Tract And Hold Them Accountable
Joke

Mount Vernon, OH

#11 Sep 11, 2012
Camden is a joke of a town, Camden police are jokes of cops, and Camden council are jokes of council members. That is all
NOSY NEIGHBOR

United States

#12 Sep 15, 2012
Everyone keeps putting down the council. Well if you don't like em and what they are doing, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. The people who ran for council could not vote themselves in by their selves. The towns people had to vote them in. Why don't you bitcher's run next time and see if you can get the votes. Nope won't happen, You like to bitch but won't take action. As for the drugs and underage drinking, it takes more than council, it takes an entire community willing to step up and put an end to the shit.
NOSY NEIGHBOR

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2012
Don't know why it says I am from Bloomington, IL, I am from right here in good ole Camdentucky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know ashley minor? (Jul '11) 17 hr Chris B 606 59
me and friend wanna double team a girl Jan 22 girls not interested 2
frank griggs Jan 21 middietownnative 1
Lushelle Lynn Temple - Animal Abuser (Oct '13) Jan 17 AngelFace 41
Jeremy Shane Temple-Dog abuser (Oct '13) Jan 17 AngelFace 138
anyone know Nivie Koellin Jan 16 grainofsalt 1
Middletown 1965 to early 70 (Jun '09) Jan 14 nancy 236
Camden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web