Anyone Know

Aberdeen, OH

#1 Feb 13, 2010
Does anyone know much about the wirless internet provider Blue Sky Wireless? They are supposed to provide service for the city of Eaton and surround areas? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!
dutchee

New Lebanon, OH

#4 May 25, 2010
I have BlueSky wireless and I love it, since all I could have dial-up at our house. The only time we have an outage, we was notified in advance about it via an e-mail. It cost us $44.95 per month. Here is the website www.bluskywireless.com
dude

Dayton, OH

#5 Aug 31, 2012
they lie about the speed.. they tell you its Mega Bytes per sec to compare to time warner cable. But what they mean is Mega bits.. Big differance
President Obama

Dayton, OH

#6 Aug 31, 2012
Then they use your location to repeat a signal to other customers. VS Century Link and Time warner dont do that. Blue Sky scammed our government out of stimulus money due to Darke and Preble County. They were to fill all the gaps and provide AFFORDABLE internet. But they just lie and give us CRAP! The 44.95 service is actually 256k MAX download. The 9 million should have went to Timewarner and Centurylink to continue the rual areas.. But this Blusky fool us and took 8 of the 9 million and BLU sky is just a share network. Using your power.. your money for crap service..
buildhard8

New Lebanon, OH

#7 Apr 3, 2013
blu sky is desent internet, but the firewall they have interferes with gaming. I've never gotten my ports to forward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For rent Dec 10 Baratone Phone Bone 7
Sarah Froehlke (Feb '11) Dec 4 froehlks 2
Haunted Midget House/Cry Baby Bridge (Jul '09) Dec 3 dyingtoknow 74
Ernest Michael Lynch (Apr '13) Dec 2 help me please 3
To The SOB who ran over my dog (Feb '11) Nov 29 Sad 170
looking for mitch wright or mitchell wade wright (Aug '10) Nov '14 don garland 5
Jeremy Shane Temple-Dog abuser (Oct '13) Nov '14 AngelFace 137
Camden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Camden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Camden News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Camden

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:46AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:31 AM
Cowboys' collapse never occurred