kristy capron
dohhhh

United States

#1 Oct 24, 2013
What a scum bag she is sleeping with a child molestor and don't care about her daughter this pig needs a wake up call!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Oneida, NY

#2 Oct 24, 2013
So the child molester doesn't care about her daughter? As far as the wake up call goes I'm sure they have an alarm clock set. They won't oversleep.
haha

Utica, NY

#3 Oct 24, 2013
Look at her name and her pig sisters like misty. She married a grinnell . Nasty scum. They should all try washing their clothes and bodies in good soap and brush the hairs lol
dohhhh

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2013
That whole family needs to clean them selves up from showers and soap deodorant brush teeth and hair to loosing som weight too!!!! They are all scumbags sherry capron,tonia capron, kristy capron,misty capron,Bridgette capron , what a bunch of fucking scum I know they have more sisters and a brother too and they are all scum bags!!!!!! Losers and child molesters too!!!
I know

Newington, CT

#5 Oct 30, 2013
Whay do you expect when she was with booby finch for all those years. He is as nasty and rude as they come, little fat gimpy fook that he is.
Camden-MG

Bridgeport, NY

#6 May 14, 2014
who the hell do you think you are?????? you dont f*ckin know me or my sisters or my brother!!!!!!!!! So you really need to shut the f*ck up and stop running your mouth while hiding behind a computer screen and not say who you really are!
Anonymous

United States

#9 May 28, 2014
Stop running your mouths about shit. U haven't a clue about and leave my family alone or justice will be served I'll sew every single one of u moronic children who like to play child games only children gossip about ppl specially moronic ones and ppl who have nothing to do in there pathetic lives they decide to talk smack on the internet about ppl they don't even know an if u all do know us grow a pair and tell us what u think of us to our faces OH yeah that's right u might get your faces smashed in like a Mudd whole so unless u wanna have a life that's if u even have one which I assume u don't I suggest u take all the lies and dumb ass gossip off of here or u all will have no life bvuz I and my family will ruin your lives by law suits. And jail time or desision let's not be anymore dumber then what u already have been don't fuck with the Capron family
camdonite

Harpursville, NY

#10 May 28, 2014
Who is gonna do it that bitch j.r.?
Deepak derpa

Harpursville, NY

#11 May 29, 2014
Haha I put it in her butt, then shot it on her ugly face. Have pics to prove it too.
Dummy

Olathe, KS

#12 May 29, 2014
redneckcamomama wrote:
Stop running your mouths about shit. U haven't a clue about and leave my family alone or justice will be served I'll sew every single one of u moronic children who like to play child games only children gossip about ppl specially moronic ones and ppl who have nothing to do in there pathetic lives they decide to talk smack on the internet about ppl they don't even know an if u all do know us grow a pair and tell us what u think of us to our faces OH yeah that's right u might get your faces smashed in like a Mudd whole so unless u wanna have a life that's if u even have one which I assume u don't I suggest u take all the lies and dumb ass gossip off of here or u all will have no life bvuz I and my family will ruin your lives by law suits. And jail time or desision let's not be anymore dumber then what u already have been don't fuck with the Capron family
"Sue" not "sew" dumb fat c+*%! Go back to school! O no don't f*^% with the scummy CAPRON FAMILY! Lol what the hell are you gonna do? Give everyone crabs? Or some other kind of STD? Nasty hoebag! F you and you're whole welfare a** family!
watch manner

Redfield, NY

#13 Jun 28, 2014
Haha that dumb skunt Is back banging slobby no teeth finch. Perfect for each other.. bet they got that platinum EBT card.
Landlord

Watertown, NY

#14 Aug 9, 2014
I went to school with the Caprons. Though they were mostly quiet, they never did anything to me. I came from a poor home, and I know they did as well. Truth is, the Caprons really haven't done anything to anyone and have for years gotten the short end of the stick here in Camden. For you peeps bashing on the Caprons...doing so will not make you feel better about your own failures of a life. Who gives two rat tits what the Caprons are doing? Leave em be. MISTY MVP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mailman affair 2 hr Barb Strail 2
Camden contractors (Aug '13) 19 hr Who not to use 43
Women Tue Helpful 1
Principal and Superintendant Drunk at Graduation Jun 26 Sara 8
Rich and Sherrie (May '14) Jun 23 Dylan Sanborn 17
trump blowing smoke Jun 22 juju 2
Michele Wade Jun 20 Got ur number 4

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance