Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

Oneida , what did you spend your hard earned money on ?? Free admission , free parking ?? Thats whats wrong with this site . Nothing can ever be positive ! A dipshit on every discussion
Let us know

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Oneida wrote:
That's great for you guys I guess. if I am paying my hard earned money I want my children to have the most fun possible, not just an "ok" time.
So what is the better alternative? I think we all would love to hear a better place around. Personally it's fun just to go and walk around. The parking is free. The kids have fun. Maybe you would rather grab a pumpkin at Tops. The prices there are pretty cheap I hear. Lmao
beaula

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Well then Oneida...go spend your hard earned money somewhere else. You are entitled to your opinion, and it's clear that you don't have a positive thing to say. I for one, is extremely happy that Cackleberry Castle is open again. No, it may not be as big as it was...but it's their first year, give them a chance. With peoples support, I see it getting bigger each year. Good Luck to them!!
Oneida

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

You are all taking me wrong. I am no dipshit, I am just voicing my opinion. There are several pumpkin farms within 30 miles of Oneida, and yes I will visit another one. I truly am not trying to be negative, I loved coming here from Oneida when I was young and I just wish it was the same.
Oneida

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

P.S. "Badass" my hard earned money is the gas I put in my truck to drive to Camden, the pumpkins I purchase and also whatever snacks I decide to buy if they are offered.
itsBS

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

My parents took us every year growing up, as a child my mother also went every year! Now that it's reopened, I plan on taking my children! Make it a tradition! Put your hard earned money in your tank and get them outta the house.
Than where

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Oneida wrote:
That's great for you guys I guess. if I am paying my hard earned money I want my children to have the most fun possible, not just an "ok" time.
Where are you going then? The rinky dink pumpkin patch on the side of the road?
Hard earned money? Just how much do you think it would cost?
Well I'm glad they are opened and I'm not complaining. I guess there will always be a negative thinker.
Hope your kids grow up happier than you
Oneida

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Judged:

Well I understand all you people from Blossvale and Camden supporting a local business, but for someone who has to travel a little ways there are other options.
Ex NYer

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

I went there as a child and loved it! I think it contributed to my life long love of Fall and Halloween! I am seriously tempted to make a special trip upstate just to take my child there. Good luck to the new(?) owners, the memories they are making possible are priceless.
Jack

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

BILLYBADDASS wrote:
Oneida , what did you spend your hard earned money on ?? Free admission , free parking ?? Thats whats wrong with this site . Nothing can ever be positive ! A dipshit on every discussion
Exactly!!!!! Stupid frigin ppl just out to bash anything they can because they are so miserable in their own lives, they want to bring everyone down to their level !
Jack

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Oneida wrote:
You are all taking me wrong. I am no dipshit, I am just voicing my opinion. There are several pumpkin farms within 30 miles of Oneida, and yes I will visit another one. I truly am not trying to be negative, I loved coming here from Oneida when I was young and I just wish it was the same.
Then read the damn paper! They CLEARLY stated it would not be as big as it was this year and that they would grow over time! If you don't want ppl misunderstanding your negative comments then how about you keep them to yourself! Because frankly, I think the folks in Camden are happy to see it come back and are excited to watch it grow again. WE WILL BE SUPPORTIVE OF THE PUMPKIN FARM!!!
fyi

Parish, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Amen to "Jack". Obviously people read what they want to and understand it the way they see fit. I'm thrilled to see the attempt to re-build the Pumpkin establishment. I hope you are truly successful this season and for many seasons to come. Three cheers for your efforts!
Oneida

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

First off JACK, This is TOPIX. A place to VOICE YOUR OPINION. Maybe you are too stupid to figure that out. Secondly, I don't need to read a newspaper article about the farm because good friends of mine went to visit, their story is better than a newspaper piece. and lastly, GO,GO,GO. HAVE A BLAST. How many times do I need to say I AM NOT BEING NEGATIVE!!!!! Just giving my opinion. WOW!
Oneida

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

YAY! Go Pumpkin Farm, so I can go in future years when my money will be better spent. And how does someone from Syracuse tell me to stay in Oneida?
Petty

Parish, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Wow petty ppl lmao
itsBS

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Considering the economy and the price of gas, if I were in Oneida I don't believe I'd make the trip either. Still living as close as we do now, I'm not certain I'll make the trip this year as it is their first. Yay that it's back open but people that have to travel a distance to get there shouldn't be scolded for choosing a location closer to their home. Truth be told, it wasn't all that exciting when it was last open but it was tradition so it felt good going year after year. So many people are so negative! Quit bitching!
itsBS

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Considering the economy and the price of gas, if I were in Oneida I don't believe I'd make the trip either. Still living as close as we do now, I'm not certain I'll make the trip this year as it is their first. Yay that it's back open but people that have to travel a distance to get there shouldn't be scolded for choosing a location closer to their home. Truth be told, it wasn't all that exciting when it was last open but it was tradition so it felt good going year after year. So many people are so negative
Oneida

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Okay, I will try to not be negative, even though I still think that I was'nt. I may just drive to Camden and check it out. You guys have a point, it's just that it is a hike from Oneida. By the way, do they have a good selection of pumpkins?
Anonymous

Parish, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Does anyOne know if they are selling fudge and apples?
pumpy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

KickerF wrote:
Does anyOne know if they are selling fudge and apples?
Yes they are. They have the original fudge they used to have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Camden Forum right now

Search the Camden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
to snitch or not to snitch? 1 hr Edick 4
Frank gatto 3 hr Enoughalready 6
rent in camden 6 hr mike 14
Biker 11 hr gloria 10
to who ever wrote all the nasty things me and m... 11 hr alkie 8
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 15 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 15 hr Wake up 669
•••
•••
•••
•••

Camden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Camden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••