New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,734 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5410 Jun 20, 2012
keep collecting your ssi and shut up.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5411 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
keep collecting your ssi and shut up.
Temper tantrums are very unattractive. Please pray to Obama for some hopey-changey in your behavior.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5413 Jun 20, 2012
well didn't take long for teabaggers in congress to show their true colors.they just fought tooth and nail to keep airline subsidies,sometimes as much as $1,000 per passenger for airports in their districts,also fought to keep farm subsidy money for their districts,etc,etc.seems like they're only against spending taxpayer dollars,if they aint spent in their district.same old phonies.grass roots movement started by billionaire koch brothers,and the inbred and ignorant bought into it.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5414 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
well didn't take long for teabaggers in congress to show their true colors.they just fought tooth and nail to keep airline subsidies,sometimes as much as $1,000 per passenger for airports in their districts,also fought to keep farm subsidy money for their districts,etc,etc.seems like they're only against spending taxpayer dollars,if they aint spent in their district.same old phonies.grass roots movement started by billionaire koch brothers,and the inbred and ignorant bought into it.
Now you'll have to take a raft back to Kenya.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5415 Jun 20, 2012
just dumb remarks is all your capable of when faced with the truth.keep supporting the rich and powerful,they feed like parasites off fools like you.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5416 Jun 20, 2012
oh by the way that lowlife area was where they used to train us soldiers,guess you wouldn't know about that,yellow boy.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5417 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
just dumb remarks is all your capable of when faced with the truth.keep supporting the rich and powerful,they feed like parasites off fools like you.
obscure jude crying
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5418 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
oh by the way that lowlife area was where they used to train us soldiers,guess you wouldn't know about that,yellow boy.
obscure jude plays the military card, unaware of who his superiors were and still are. Pray to Obama for hopey-changey.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5419 Jun 20, 2012
yeah,well jon stewart just exposed fox for doctoring an obama speech,by leaving out the final part,so as to make obama look like a liar.fair and balanced my butt.i had superiors,but rejects like you,who are not my equal,will never be my superiors.now get a job,get off ssi and move out of your moms basement.your acne med. didn't give you depression,did it?
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5421 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
yeah,well jon stewart just exposed fox for doctoring an obama speech,by leaving out the final part,so as to make obama look like a liar.fair and balanced my butt.i had superiors,but rejects like you,who are not my equal,will never be my superiors.now get a job,get off ssi and move out of your moms basement.your acne med. didn't give you depression,did it?
Obama IS a liar, which is why he won't be re-elected; there aren't enough lowlife ghetto rats like you to squeak him back into the White House. Now bow your head, and pray to Obama for a hopey-changey fantasy to come true.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#5422 Jun 20, 2012
The shut-ins from Jersey and Long Island are still on here? Do you know you have your own Topix forum where you can post for 15 hours a day?

You kids really need a life.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5423 Jun 20, 2012
Geoff wrote:
The shut-ins from Jersey and Long Island are still on here? Do you know you have your own Topix forum where you can post for 15 hours a day?
You kids really need a life.
That must be why another moron shut-in from Binghamton is on the forum displaying his ignorance while searching for a life. Do you know you have your own Topix forum where you can post from your insane asylum for more than 15 hours a day? Well, you do now, so get on your scooter and do it. And while you're on your way, say a prayer to Obama for obscure jude aka dogface that he will bless both of you with hopey-changey fantasy.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#5424 Jun 20, 2012
So what is your disability that makes you home bound and a tax leach, living off the public teat?
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#5425 Jun 20, 2012
Forest Gump wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on now tell the truth Mr. Dog, you were really a draft dodging potsmoking Hippie, the closest military training you ever received was watching Sgt Carter and Pvt Pyle, you were a draft dodger just like bill clinton was, anybody defending that coward Hanoi John Kerry had to be a damn hippie, so shut yo mouth, toy soldier.
What's wrong with opposing war? Other than law enforcement, prisons, and gun makers. Wouldn't we be better off if we all got along?
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#5426 Jun 21, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
Please cite by name each of these "teabaggers" you're referring to, mad dog.

We really need to hold them personally accountable.

So let's have the individual names, please.
mad dog inu

Ithaca, NY

#5427 Jun 21, 2012
you have never answered my questions,so i don't answer yours,it was lead story in all major newspapers yesterday,get off your lazy ass,and out of your moms' basement and look it up.
mad dog inu

Ithaca, NY

#5428 Jun 21, 2012
i will make one exception and one only,teabaggers rick berg,r-nd,teabagger kristi noem-r-sd,were just two of them.same old wash.phonies.ap ran story,also told how they are fighting toth and nail for govt.subsidies for their districts.
CommishBPK

Long Beach, NY

#5429 Jun 21, 2012
I voted for Obama and will vote for Romney this time around. Obama was a fraud. As for Kathleen Rice this Lesbo has been stooped three times in the Hamptons as a DWI . In all cases a police officer drove her home. Practice what you preach Kathleen.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5430 Jun 21, 2012
Geoff wrote:
So what is your disability that makes you home bound and a tax leach, living off the public teat?
obscure geoff has never understood the meaning of independently wealthy, having been a product of the Binghamton slums. Pray to Obama for a larger welfare check.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#5432 Jun 21, 2012
mad dog inu wrote:
i will make one exception and one only,teabaggers rick berg,r-nd,teabagger kristi noem-r-sd,were just two of them.same old wash.phonies.ap ran story,also told how they are fighting toth and nail for govt.subsidies for their districts.
Rick Berg is a member of the GOP, as is Kristi Noem.

Neither has any affiliation with the TEA Party.

You are dismissed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendra Dixon lets her baby die & only gets 5 ye... 17 min Public Speaker 5
Jennifer Proper Cullop 1 hr Jennifer cullop 13
Amber hale 21 hr What a heartless ... 21
Y hill 21 hr JoeBen 23
Aaron oconell josh fuller Thu Thatsall 4
nepotism in clarksville Aug 26 FD forever 1
Drama drama Aug 23 miss nosey come 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages