B&T contracting owner Ken Bates JR & Todd Smith

Posted in the Camden Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Northerncats

Northville, NY

#1 Dec 29, 2011
Any one know how to reach these two people? Paid them to do a job and never did it. Any new way to contact me would be a great help.
No job too big

Parish, NY

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Northerncats wrote:
Any one know how to reach these two people? Paid them to do a job and never did it. Any new way to contact me would be a great help.
You can find Kenny Bates inside a tent behind his parents home on route 13
Northerncats

Northville, NY

#3 Dec 29, 2011
Got a # to call or address would be really great
or know any family # to call ?
Heycat

Watertown, NY

#4 Dec 30, 2011
Look up the Bates Hotel in the phone book.
Call any of the Bates numbers......
Northerncats

Northville, NY

#5 Dec 30, 2011
Great sounds like he a real winner. Big talker with a lot of bull shit. Will try to call a few see what I get is the whole family like this guy?
Drinker

Parish, NY

#6 Dec 30, 2011
He is a big drinker and would rather drink than work.
I doubt the family is like him. They have a daughter who lives with them after her husband beat the infant son almost to death. The guy got a few years but is out now. Sadly the child needs 24/7 care and suffered sever brain damage.
Kenny has been sleeping in a tent behind his parents house for a few years. I am not sure where he sleeps in the winter. He was going with someone and sleeping at her house but she gave him the boot. He is a big time loser.
Northerncats

Northville, NY

#7 Dec 30, 2011
finding that out I just want my money back. when he had a phone would tell me money was on the way.But now can't reach his sorry ass.Thanks for any help I can get from anyone in getting my money back.
Northerncats

Northville, NY

#8 Dec 31, 2011
Don't do any business with this guy Kenny Bates Jr. You will not get the work done. SO make sure he does the work before you give this looser any money as you can't find him to get it back.
duuh

Boston, MA

#9 Jan 1, 2012
Northerncats wrote:
Don't do any business with this guy Kenny Bates Jr. You will not get the work done. SO make sure he does the work before you give this looser any money as you can't find him to get it back.
That's the smart thing to do in he first place lol can't trust NOBODY these days
Northerncats

Gloversville, NY

#10 Jan 7, 2012
Never mind trust Kenny is just out to screw people and now it's catching up with him. I just want others to know that he is a poor business person and not to do business with that man. I don't know how he can sleep at night.I want to thank the people that helped me find him again now the IRS is on to him too.Thanks your all great.
Northerncats

Adams, NY

#11 Jan 21, 2012
Any new leads as to where I might find this jerk this week?
seriously

Parish, NY

#13 Feb 3, 2012
Look say what you want about Kenny jr but please keep his family and nephew out of it. The rest of his family are good ppl who work hard and would help anyone in need. Too bad there is always a bad apple in every family and he happens to be it.
Relax

Rome, NY

#14 Feb 4, 2012
seriously wrote:
Look say what you want about Kenny jr but please keep his family and nephew out of it. The rest of his family are good ppl who work hard and would help anyone in need. Too bad there is always a bad apple in every family and he happens to be it.
no one was saying anything about his family. Chill out already!
NORTHER CATS NY

Old Forge, NY

#15 Feb 25, 2012
Relax wrote:
<quoted text>no one was saying anything about his family. Chill out already!
Right I have no beef with the rest of the family. but they seem to cover for him when i call always tell me he's not there or will have him call and never does. did go there no one would answer the door. AND THERE WERE PEOPLE INSIDE SAY CURTAINS MOVE. I EVEN LEFT A NOTE TO PLEASE CALL .
ugh

Lacona, NY

#16 Feb 26, 2012
you should definitely call the police or take him to small claims court.
You deserve to either get your money back or make this idiots life difficult.
Out of curiosity, what was the job you payed him to do for you? I am very sorry that this happened to you...I hope it works out for you.
Numbnuts

Schodack Landing, NY

#18 Feb 28, 2012
Northerncats wrote:
. Try 10675 Florence hill rd Camden
Numbnuts

Schodack Landing, NY

#19 Feb 28, 2012
Northerncats wrote:
. He is usually busy beating on the women he is with at the time
It takes a real man to beat on a women. This is the type of sh t dog scumbag low life he is
Numbnuts

Schodack Landing, NY

#20 Feb 28, 2012
Northerncats wrote:
. He hangs out at the bar next to the good life Or any other bar
Big balls

Schodack Landing, NY

#21 Feb 28, 2012
Northerncats wrote:
Any new leads as to where I might find this jerk this week?
Feel sorry for the women he is with she don't deserve a bottom feeder like him
Northerncats

Adams Center, NY

#22 Mar 1, 2012
Nothing real about this jerk he is a low life and I do feel sorry for anyone who comes in contact with him. Numbnuts Thank you I do feel sorry for this lady she is trying to help me as well but he did the same thing to her as he just did to his mom . This guy is a bottom feeder just wish I had found this out much sooner. Sooner or later I will find him at one of these places and I will get my money back.
I don't think this dirt bag even knows what lies he is telling to who any more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
better bulk food shopping option? 18 hr CSA 2
rachelle Willams (Jun '14) Fri yea right 32
Burger King Fri Joe Ben 10
paradise cove campground (Mar '11) Fri JOHN 19
Do you prefer Fas Trac or Byrne Dairy? Apr 23 Management 2
lisa Apr 22 lauren 15
druggies of beach Apr 22 Joel 17
More from around the web

Camden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE