Camden man in critical condition afte...

Camden man in critical condition after accident in Vienna

There are 22 comments on the WKTV story from Jun 20, 2012, titled Camden man in critical condition after accident in Vienna. In it, WKTV reports that:

A Camden man is in critical condition after being struck by a car while on his motorcycle in the Town of Vienna.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
harley

Watertown, NY

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Hope he makes it...how horrible!
raven

Orlando, FL

#2 Jun 21, 2012
People just don't look well enough ....or can't judge the speed of a motorcycle ...my friend Tracy's all messed up cause that dumb ass didn't look or was in a hurry to turn getting ticket for failure to yield to the ride away .....

Tracy's getting a life sentence of pain and suffering ....
That guy who hit him better pray I don't cross his path....
huh

Newark, NJ

#3 Jun 21, 2012
This sucks of course, but threatening a 74 year old man for making a mistake is ridiculous. Also the term is "right of way"- not "ride away". I hope Tracy makes a full recovery quickly and as pain less as possible.
raven

Durhamville, NY

#4 Jun 21, 2012
painless not " pain less"
Donut

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Its an accident. Sorry this guy is suffering, but who hasn't had a close call while driving? Any one of us could have been in the same situation as the 74 year old.
dumb

Massena, NY

#6 Jun 21, 2012
You would threaten an old man for a mistake? That's a little stupid . I wish the victim a speedy recovery but the guy who hit him prob feels bad enough as it is without threats of violence . Use your heads ppl.
methhead

Cortland, NY

#7 Jun 21, 2012
raven wrote:
People just don't look well enough ....or can't judge the speed of a motorcycle ...my friend Tracy's all messed up cause that dumb ass didn't look or was in a hurry to turn getting ticket for failure to yield to the ride away .....

ahold, tracy was impatient, passed a car prior then went around the car I the shoulder that was turning on the road just prior to Powell. Learn the facts b4 u go running the mouth. How about slow down and obey the laws and maybe the car might have seen him.
raven sucks

Cortland, NY

#8 Jun 21, 2012
raven wrote:

big man
raven

Hollywood, FL

#9 Jun 21, 2012
Jump all over me ....I suck f all of you ....like I'm going to go run that guy over...you are all so perfect.....
dumb

Massena, NY

#10 Jun 22, 2012
Then next time , think before you open your mouth on a public forum . It's normal to rage and vent and say stupid things in anger you don't mean . Just do it in private .
JBF

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jun 22, 2012
In response to "Methhead"

"ahold, tracy was impatient, passed a car prior then went around the car I the shoulder that was turning on the road just prior to Powell. Learn the facts b4 u go running the mouth. How about slow down and obey the laws and maybe the car might have seen him."

Please know the true story before you post on this ridiculous site...Tracy was in his lane, driving at or less than the speed limit (per the witness driving behind him), had not recently passed anyone (per the person driving behind him). Tracy was just tooling along (from the witnesses at Carly's Ice Cream)on his bike with 3 bright front headlights(yup 3)and the person who was in the other lane just turned left in front of him (after being at a complete stop per the witness behind the driver of the car). The person in the car behind the car who made the left in front of Tracy clearly saw the bike coming and saw the whole accident. Tracy never had a chance to even react. So, it looks like the only law broken here was failure to yield by the driver of the car. Cars making lefts in front of bikes are the most common accident - drivers please be more careful! Thankfully, Tracy will make it, and is stable at this point. Thank you to all the well wishers for Tracy.
Kimberly

Constantia, NY

#12 Jun 22, 2012
methhead wrote:
<quoted text>
ahold, tracy was impatient, passed a car prior then went around the car I the shoulder that was turning on the road just prior to Powell. Learn the facts b4 u go running the mouth. How about slow down and obey the laws and maybe the car might have seen him.
YOU ARE A F***ING DUMB-ASS.
Speedy recovery

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jun 23, 2012
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Tracy! Glad your alright:)

Since: Jun 12

Holland Patent, NY

#14 Jun 23, 2012
It was an ACCIDENT. Plain and simple. Instead of focusing on events we can't change, we should be devoting our energy to Tracy's recovery. I don't believe that God gave Tracy the strength to get through cancer treatments just to take him in a motorcycle accident a few months later. He has a long, hard road ahead of him - but with the help of friends and family he will get through this. Both Tracy and the other driver are suffering a great deal and we need to pray for them rather than blame them.
JBF

Watertown, NY

#15 Jun 23, 2012
Well said bumble_bee! Every day that passes brings Tracy closer to recovery. It will be a long road, but with love and support (both of which he has lots) he will be ok. There is no sense focusing on why or how- these things never have a clear answer. We need to focus on moving ahead, being positive and supportive. Again, thanks to all those who are praying and supporting Tracy in this difficult time.
Dynamite

Rome, NY

#16 Jun 23, 2012
Hey methhead, simply look up the word ACCIDENT in the dictionary. Perhaps then you can comprehend what this is all about!!! Yes, well said bumble_bee and JBF. The past cannot be changed and we need to focus on today. Tracy needs our prayers and support. He had an ANGEL riding with him on Tuesday night and I'm sure I know who it was
local

Watertown, NY

#18 Jun 25, 2012
tracy is a friend of mine i worked with both him and chris at owi bummed out when i heard about the accident i hope his recovery is a fast and painless as possible
Leenbrat

United States

#19 Jun 26, 2012
Prayers and thoughts for a speedy recovery Tracy!
who

Rome, NY

#20 Jun 26, 2012
Tracy who?
Who got in the accidendt?
curious

Syracuse, NY

#21 Jun 26, 2012
I don't personally know Tracy, but I'm also a bike rider. That makes him my brother. Thoughts and prayers to you Tracy and your wife. I've been riding for over 40 years, and I tell all the young guys to always assume the other driver will turn in front of you. Even knowing that, I may be next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy Cooke and Chris Stealans thiefs 17 hr livin the vida loca 22
America the blameless 19 hr Nee 4
Queen Central News not Delivered Tue Wiper 13
Camden Collision Review Mon Heather 29
jenni burnett Mon hehe 4
carrie mike guy Jul 26 randy 8
Guy & Carrie busted again!? Jul 26 jenni 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages