Camden Man Arrested on Rape Charge

Camden Man Arrested on Rape Charge

There are 80 comments on the WIBX-AM Whitesboro story from Dec 15, 2012, titled Camden Man Arrested on Rape Charge. In it, WIBX-AM Whitesboro reports that:

According to the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center, a Camden man has been arrested following an alleged sexual assault that occurred in Camden several weeks ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIBX-AM Whitesboro.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sad

Earlville, NY

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Never ever ends does it?
hopeful

Johnstown, NY

#2 Dec 15, 2012
I just read this too...its incredibly sad. Was this kid still in High School? I read that the victim is being counselled by CPS and I can only pray that she and her family heals.
If anyone knows her identity I would absolutely implore them to not divulge it to anyone or on any forum. Please let her heal without further invasion.
queen village

Bridgeport, NY

#3 Dec 15, 2012
The past just keeps haunting
Sponge Bob

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Just to let you all know is that he didnt rape anyone it just A shitty situation thats messed up after the facts hit he will be let free!
soverysad

Bridgeport, NY

#5 Dec 16, 2012
Sponge Bob wrote:
Just to let you all know is that he didnt rape anyone it just A shitty situation thats messed up after the facts hit he will be let free!
Of course he didn't, it's been a huge mistake. He's the victim and shame on the law
Sponge Bob

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Dec 16, 2012
Not saying he is A victim but two wrongs dont make A right!
wow

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2012
he looks like a little perv ugly fk
ned

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 16, 2012
yep, the same ol, same ol, with that area.
diane

Bridgeport, NY

#9 Dec 16, 2012
Sponge Bob wrote:
Not saying he is A victim but two wrongs dont make A right!
The law is the law...how old was the child,
twinkle twinkle

Blossvale, NY

#12 Dec 16, 2012
It says "alleged" sexual assault. He's innocent til proven guilty.
stfu

Cicero, NY

#13 Dec 17, 2012
anyone from shootica shouldnt judge anyone
Sponge Bob

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Dec 17, 2012
The female was 16 just about to turn 17 hes only 18 ppl1
terrible

Caldwell, NJ

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Sponge Bob wrote:
The female was 16 just about to turn 17 hes only 18 ppl1
So ruin his life forever for teenage stuff?
mccheese

Utica, NY

#16 Dec 17, 2012
terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
So ruin his life forever for teenage stuff?
that name was ruined decades ago.
homey the clown

United States

#17 Dec 17, 2012
(1) A person is guilty of rape in the first degree when such person engages in sexual intercourse with another person by forcible compulsion where the perpetrator or an accessory:

(a) Uses or threatens to use a deadly weapon or what appears to be a deadly weapon; or

(b) Kidnaps the victim; or

(c) Inflicts serious physical injury, including but not limited to physical injury which renders the victim unconscious; or

(d) Feloniously enters into the building or vehicle where the victim is situated.

If he was charged with rape in the first degree, according to the description in penal law, this was something she did not agree to and the pig should be charged. It doesn't matter if he's 18 or 80.
truth teller

Amsterdam, NY

#18 Dec 17, 2012
Fyi mr sponge bob the more you talk the more stupid you sound because if you knew the truth you would not be defending this child rapist, yes ppl are innocent until proven guilty and your also a virgin until your raped. Not to mention his charge makes his victom under the age of 13 not 17. Point being it doesn't matter either way rape is rape. He deserves to be in jail better yet what goes around comes around I hope he drops the soap many time while he's there.
ccs coaches

Utica, NY

#19 Dec 17, 2012
"truth teller wrote:... and your also a virgin until your raped..."

ROFL; OH MY MY, some one has lost touch with reality?
LMAO
really

Bridgeport, NY

#20 Dec 17, 2012
truth teller wrote:
Fyi mr sponge bob the more you talk the more stupid you sound because if you knew the truth you would not be defending this child rapist, yes ppl are innocent until proven guilty and your also a virgin until your raped. Not to mention his charge makes his victom under the age of 13 not 17. Point being it doesn't matter either way rape is rape. He deserves to be in jail better yet what goes around comes around I hope he drops the soap many time while he's there.
Under 13?
wow

United States

#21 Dec 18, 2012
he will get paid back where he is going
Yuppp

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Dec 18, 2012
I dont belive the rape victim was 13 I belive she was older Truth Teller! FYI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Baker Camden Wire 10 hr lmao 3
Megan jones 18 hr Xxx 1
Adriane ketchum Thu UhYeah 20
Camden POLICE Department Corruption? (Jan '15) Thu Allen f 23
making meth @91 2nd st Thu Scum 32
how to end white supremacy Wed coco4u 1
chris drought Tue Luke 4

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance